Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm a man who was once stalked by a woman. I'm attracted to intelligent women, these are also the most dangerous kind. I was 20 and she was 30. No contact with a stalker is the big rule, but in her case it just wasn't possible for me at the time. We had lived together for a year, I was still working for a boss at the time, she had my ssn, my dob, my everything. Work phone, boss's phone, MY PARENT'S BOSS'S PHONE like it was fucking nuts. I caved, she won. We remained friends after that though.

It wasn't that she was scary so much as she could bring the harassment like it was her dead man's switch. If you don't talk to me I'm going to start opening credit cards in your name type thing. She was this nomadic stripper before she moved in with me, she'd fly to other cities sometimes because the pay was better there or she used to live there. So tracking her down to stop her would prove extremely difficult for me both then and now, honestly. Also, this was before I'd heard of lifelock or similar things. I wasn't ever afraid of any physical harm, so I know women being stalked by men have it much worse than I did.

You should just go and work out anyway. Or maybe take a welding class? I think working out or working with your hands would do you a lot of good. It's a good way to still the mind. Welding pays pretty well and requires some finesse and artistry. If you can weld then you can build structures or statues, you can cut and recombine metal in infinite ways. I think you should do something other than read all day, it'll help.

Well I think those kind of threats you experienced like the one you mentioned is worse than anything I've "threatened" my ex gf. The gist of my "threats" have been "if you don't talk to me, I'm going to keep contacting you periodically until you change your mind."

But yeah maybe its for the best to move on and let go. But I gotta work through that on my own and on my own time. Maybe the court case will help me with that. Or like I said finding someone else that makes me forget about her. And yeah it is true that if I had been with her, there would have been some potentially insane shit she would have put me with her beliefs about trans, etc.

I honestly think that if she hadn't dumped me over my anti-lgbt views, she would have dumped me during the coronavirus. I am extremely anti vaccine as well as anti-medicine in general. So while I have been wearing a mask where required, my mere rhetoric would have probably been too much for her to handle because she can't handle people who disagree with her on such things (even though I did tell her if we had kids and she wanted them vaccinated I wouldn't get in the way of that).

I actually dont' read that much these days and I think it would be good for me to read again to gain my mind off women.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well I think those kind of threats you experienced like the one you mentioned is worse than anything I've "threatened" my ex gf. The gist of my "threats" have been "if you don't talk to me, I'm going to keep contacting you periodically until you change your mind."
This is bad though because you're a man and you're disregarding her comfort zone, her boundaries, can you see that? Just because you don't intend to take it further than what you say doesn't mean that it can't happen that way. That you disregard their wishes at all is what makes you an unwanted person because by doing that you've shown that you cannot be trusted to respect their boundaries. It's no good, Andrew, it's just no good.

I honestly think that if she hadn't dumped me over my anti-lgbt views, she would have dumped me during the coronavirus. I am extremely anti vaccine as well as anti-medicine in general. So while I have been wearing a mask where required, my mere rhetoric would have probably been too much for her to handle because she can't handle people who disagree with her on such things (even though I did tell her if we had kids and she wanted them vaccinated I wouldn't get in the way of that).
This is something else that stands out as sort of a red flag to me. Her red flag, not yours. In addition to being a tranny supporter she's also just spineless, which is sort of a prerequisite for believing the tranny nonsense anyway, but your additional comments about the vaccine and whatnot just further underscore her spinelessness. When looking for a long term partner you're really looking for someone that you can take care of but they can also take care of you. Also, I don't think you're anti-medicine stance is a good one, that's a pretty horrible position to take imo.

Someone that can't handle even the most basic form of confrontation, a mere disagreement, is someone that will never be able to take charge in your absence. You wouldn't really be a partner as much as you'd be a babysitter. Since they can't voice their disagreement or discontent with you, they're going to be doing passive-aggressive shit like slamming doors when they're upset about something. I remember back when I had roommates and someone starts doing that shit you just gotta be like, "Bro, just fucking talk to me. Why don't we just talk about what's upsetting you so you can stop slamming doors and shit? Let's just talk it out, I'm a big boy you won't hurt my feelings." Then they realize they've been acting a little silly. I can't imagine dealing with that shit from a romantic partner. It's no good, Andrew, it's just no good. You're much better off without her.

Go lift some weights or go to school. College or a trade school, you should do it. Working in an office is pretty boring, it's nice to be able to work in something like a machine shop from time to time. Trade the keyboard for some safety glasses/PPE for a while. Very cathartic, I highly recommend it.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@super thug have you read the entire thread?
Yes, I'm pretty sure I read the whole thing a while back. Why, what's up?

I know it might seem odd, me trying to be helpful to Andrew. You can mock me but I believe he has the potential to lead a productive, happy, healthy life. Maybe, maybe not, I don't really know but I want to continue to encourage any positive or constructive behavior on his part. I think he's really on the edge and if he could just summon a bit more motivation to now move beyond merely working and investing it would do him a world of good. He needs to start building something, either his body or mind and in a way that wider society will value and appreciate.

He needs to lose his weak ego, the thing that keeps telling him that he knows better than everyone else, the superiority complex that is really just an inferiority complex that imploded on itself. Andrew, lose your pride, do what your parents and family suggest. You'll be much happier in the long run.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes, I'm pretty sure I read the whole thing a while back. Why, what's up?

I know it might seem odd, me trying to be helpful to Andrew. You can mock me but I believe he has the potential to lead a productive, happy, healthy life. Maybe, maybe not, I don't really know but I want to continue to encourage any positive or constructive behavior on his part. I think he's really on the edge and if he could just summon a bit more motivation to now move beyond merely working and investing it would do him a world of good. He needs to start building something, either his body or mind and in a way that wider society will value and appreciate.

He needs to lose his weak ego, the thing that keeps telling him that he knows better than everyone else, the superiority complex that is really just an inferiority complex that imploded on itself. Andrew, lose your pride, do what your parents and family suggest. You'll be much happier in the long run.

Maybe with certain things I dont know better, but when it comes to the Bible i pretty much know better than anyone else.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe with certain things I dont know better, but when it comes to the Bible i pretty much know better than anyone else.
I'm not so sure about this, Andrew. I mean, why focus on only the Bible if you truly understood it? What makes the Bible true and something like Egyptian/Greek/Babylonian mythology false? What makes Jesus real but Krishna a myth? They're all equally true and false. I'm pretty sure they're just allegorical stories intended to secretly transmit information through the use of symbolism.

Much of it is focused around astrological observations. This is why the number 12 pops up so often. There are 12 solar mansions the sun passes through as the earth makes it's annual revolution around it, the signs of the zodiac. Knowing when to plant crops and what to plant is one of the major keystones of civilization. Without agriculture, we're all just hunters and gatherers again. There are no more doctors, no more schools, no more computers. Each of the disciples represents a zodiac sign. You have John the Baptist, the water-bearer, that'd be Aquarius. Judas would be Scorpio, the back-biter. Jesus Christ is the sun, the solar deity itself, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (emphasis not my own) Every year He is reborn at the winter solstice, just like the sun. I could go on and on.

Lucifer, the light-bearer, is Venus. Do you think it's some great coincidence that all the planets in our solar system are named after Gods? It's because the common people were told they were Gods by the priests and ruling class, the scribes and the educated. Only the foolish common people believed any of the stories were actually true. After time, people forgot this, the Bible becoming widely available thanks to the printing press contributed much to these current misunderstandings. Suddenly people were beginning to learn how to read on a massive scale using a family Bible and they didn't have the education or critical thinking skills to truly understand what they were reading.

And yes, I already know about that text that describes Judas as just following Christ's orders, I feel like you'd mention that if I didn't head it off here. Have you read the one that describes Jesus Christ as a shape shifter? Apparently that's why Judas kissed him. "Then the Jews said to Judas: How shall we arrest him [Jesus], for he does not have a single shape but his appearance changes. Sometimes he is ruddy, sometimes he is white, sometimes he is red, sometimes he is wheat colored, sometimes he is pallid like ascetics, sometimes he is a youth, sometimes an old man." This is why he had to kiss him to identify him out of the group for the Romans. Again, all those descriptors could be used for describing the sun itself. Although, if Jesus really did exist and was a shapeshifter, this could also explain how those two were walking with him after his resurrection and didn't recognize him. That'd be just crazy though, wouldn't it?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I'm not so sure about this, Andrew. I mean, why focus on only the Bible if you truly understood it? What makes the Bible true and something like Egyptian/Greek/Babylonian mythology false? What makes Jesus real but Krishna a myth? They're all equally true and false. I'm pretty sure they're just allegorical stories intended to secretly transmit information through the use of symbolism.

Much of it is focused around astrological observations. This is why the number 12 pops up so often. There are 12 solar mansions the sun passes through as the earth makes it's annual revolution around it, the signs of the zodiac. Knowing when to plant crops and what to plant is one of the major keystones of civilization. Without agriculture, we're all just hunters and gatherers again. There are no more doctors, no more schools, no more computers. Each of the disciples represents a zodiac sign. You have John the Baptist, the water-bearer, that'd be Aquarius. Judas would be Scorpio, the back-biter. Jesus Christ is the sun, the solar deity itself, "I am the light of the world. Whoever follows me will never walk in darkness, but will have the light of life." (emphasis not my own) Every year He is reborn at the winter solstice, just like the sun. I could go on and on.

Lucifer, the light-bearer, is Venus. Do you think it's some great coincidence that all the planets in our solar system are named after Gods? It's because the common people were told they were Gods by the priests and ruling class, the scribes and the educated. Only the foolish common people believed any of the stories were actually true. After time, people forgot this, the Bible becoming widely available thanks to the printing press contributed much to these current misunderstandings. Suddenly people were beginning to learn how to read on a massive scale using a family Bible and they didn't have the education or critical thinking skills to truly understand what they were reading.

And yes, I already know about that text that describes Judas as just following Christ's orders, I feel like you'd mention that if I didn't head it off here. Have you read the one that describes Jesus Christ as a shape shifter? Apparently that's why Judas kissed him. "Then the Jews said to Judas: How shall we arrest him [Jesus], for he does not have a single shape but his appearance changes. Sometimes he is ruddy, sometimes he is white, sometimes he is red, sometimes he is wheat colored, sometimes he is pallid like ascetics, sometimes he is a youth, sometimes an old man." This is why he had to kiss him to identify him out of the group for the Romans. Again, all those descriptors could be used for describing the sun itself. Although, if Jesus really did exist and was a shapeshifter, this could also explain how those two were walking with him after his resurrection and didn't recognize him. That'd be just crazy though, wouldn't it?
Religious rant (sorry for rambling but i like talking about it:)

I believe in comparative religion to arrive at truth and in regards to the various myths I regard them in essence as true but corrupted over time. Just like the Bible though i think the other myths are more corrupted from the original universal myth.

I place a high degree of importance in Mesopotamian myth for the origins of the Bible. The myths of the Sumerians, Babylonians, Canaanites, and Egyptians have lots of truth and value in my view. The Greek myth is based a lot on Mesopotamian myth.

To illustrate, I regard basically all gods as actual gods and not mythical beings. I equate angels with gods and I regard them as actual real and valid gods but ones which we are not to worship.

In addition, I equate at least three gods from each teligion with the Trinity.

For example, I identify YHWH, Enki, Ea, Baal, Molech, Chemosh, Qos, Marduk, Teshub, Indra, Horus, Zeus, Jupiter, and Thor as the Son of God.

I identify El, Enlil, Elil, Ashur, Kumarbi, Osiris, Cronus, Saturn, and Odin as God the Father.

And I identify Elat, Ninlil, Asherah, Isis, Rhea, Ops, and Frigg as the Holy Spirit aka God the Mother.

I have to study the religions more to have fuller identifications. But then you have the sun god in each religion which to me all those gods are the same god, the god/angel appointed over the sun. Called Utu, Shemesh, Surya, Ra, Helios, Sol, and Sunna, that angel was appointed to rule as god over the sun. But its more of a title in which an angel was appointed as god over the sun but the original angel appointed over the sun was demoted and replaced by a different angel. The angels' names are simply the god roles they are assigned. And so whoever is the god of the sun their name is simply "sun god" in whichever language it is. Just like you have president of the united states but could be many different people, so the same for these gods in which multiple angels over time could become the god of a specific thing through divine appointment.

The reason I dont pray to or speak to or speak praise of worship to the gods is that I dont believe they have the power or authority to hear those things. But in contrast, I do believe that the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit have that authority. So I have no problem worshipping Zeus, Horus, Thor, Baal, Molech, etc as to me those ones I listed are all the same god.

I would say rather than allegories they are based on true stories that got corrupted overtime. For example, Zeus is depicted as impregnating with sex multiple gods and humans to create offspring. The origin of this is that Zeus is the one who causes all women to become pregnant. So originally it was just he made them pregnant through divine decree but it was misinterpreted as made them pregnant aka impregnating them literally. Similarly, all the gods in the various religions are said to be literal offspring and descendants of two gods, sky and earth. The origin of this is that all the angels/gods DESCENDED from the sky down to earth, and they SPRUNG UP from under the horizon making it seem like they sprung up from under the earth. And so while they were offspring of the earth in that they sprung off/up from the earth's horizon, and they were descendants of the sky in that they descended down from the sky, later people misinterpreted them being the descandants of the sky and the offspring of the earth as literal.

So rather than allegories, I argue there were some misinterpretations and misunderstandings which at the end of the day are similar to allegories but with the caveat that they were never believed to be allegories by the inventors and earliest adherents of those things.

I go so far as to say the myths of the Greeks are almost entirely based on actual truth, in which many hybrid monsters once existed prior to a global flood. Perhaps some of these hybrids were dinosaurs. Now overtime, the hybrids may have been romantacized. Popular ideas of what humans and horses breeded together looked like would be a man's upper torso on top of a horse but this is unlikely. It may have looked much more like a horse but simply with vague human resemblances. And later people hearing the stories passed down used their imagination to guess what human horse hybrids would like like.

Another ancient theory which I found very insightful and intriguing is that ancients saw more advanced humans sitting atop on horses riding them, having domesticated them, and primitive people not understanding that they were riding them, believed them to be hybrids. That is actually a very plausible explanation and one to consider.

Rather than rejecting myths as false I think there is much truth in them and they provide great insight into the ideas and history of the ancient world.

The bible has its shares of major corruptions as well as major beliefs of christians that are based on misunderstandings. Like the view of demons. The reality is, demons were just what the ancients called viruses and mental illnesses. The ancients believed that all viruses and mental illness were invisible to the eye creatures that possess people and cause them bad health. Now that we have modern science as proof of these creatures true nature, we can dismiss the fanciful ideas of christians about demons as inaccurate myths. But I still believe that the origin of viruses is from literal godlike beings reproducing and then dying and after dying their bodies decomposed, but the particles of the decomposed were still in a sense "alive" due to having divine dna in them. And so the viruses selfreplicate, and the demons live on in their viruses, still connected to this world, like ghosts.

The reality is there is no divide between a spiritual world and physical world like many think. There is only the physical world. I do believe in the theory of firms that Plato taught, in which the fubdamebtal basis of all physical things is just ideas stemming from divine consciousness, but this is not a "spiritual" world. Its a nonworld. Its just essence.

However, the Bible differs from the other myths in that it heavily emphasizes actual history over myth. So in comparison, the mesopotamian and greek accounts of Eden, the fall of Adam, hybrid monsters, the flood, and language dispersal are similar in very general ways but sound much more mythological in their details and retellings whereas the biblical retelling is presented in a far more down to earth less mythological style in which it is presented as a more plain historical account, albeit perhaps inflated with some superfluous mythological details (though i would argue those details may not really be myth or if they are, only in small ways that dont make the overall narrative unreliable)

I do believe Jesus was a shapeshifter though I dont think Judas was simply following orders but I do accept the gospel of judas' message but its fragmentary. Basically Judas was warned ahead of time that he would betray him but that through his betrayal the will of God would be fulfilled. Judas saw that Christianity as a whole would be false in much of their worship. But he gave in to the sin. The kissing to identify him though is best explained as him simply identifying to romans who he was because romans didnt care to know who to them a nobody was. So the kiss' purpose was to lead Jesus and his disciples into a false sense of security and entrap them where they would be surrounded.

My view is that planets and stars are literally living sentient conscious beings just like humans and animals. But that the stars were assigned angels appointed over them, thus making various angels as the gods over the stars and planets. The ancients incorrectly identified the planets as being ruled by specific gods when in reality they were simply ruled by unnamed gods. Xth star god if you will. When ancients named a star after a god, then later the myth came associating the star with the deity it was named after. When in reality the origin was simply dedicating specific stars to deities. But there were actual gods appointed over each star, hence the confusion of the names of gods being added to them. As a comparison, imagine if someone named a star Trump. And then people creating a myth about how the angel called Trump is god of that star, and that Donald Trump is that angel. The correct view is that there is an unknown angel that is god over that star and because the star was named Trump, it is valid to call that star god the god Trump, but it is not valid to associate the star god Trump with the human Trump. But thats exactly what happened with the planets. The star god named Venus is not the same god as the Roman god Venus, but later people misunderstanding, equated the two Venuses' as if they were the same god.

I reject the view of Jesus being a solar deity. Thats overly simplistic. First Jesus by most scholarship even atheist bible scholars, acknowledge Jesus was an actual real historical human Jew. Secondly, aspects of solar deity attributed to Jesus could be comparable to Amun ra, the egyptian god. In which two separate gods are fused together or conflated. Alternatively, if Zeus/Jesus was the god of heaven and earth, he or his followers might intentionally appropriate aspects of the sun to him either as metaphor or analogy, or to emphasize the sun is under his control and power and that he does things through the sun and thus in a sense becomes the sun itself, taking on its qualities and imparting them to us. This actually happened with the Thunder god. Originally the thunder god was distinct, a completely different god than Zeus. But because Zeus was god of all weather, and the most powerful demonstration of weather power was thunder, he was described as the god who thunders (through the thunder god that served under him at his bidding). So suddenly Zeus becomes the thundering god and becomes asspciated with the god of thunder, effectively replacing the thunder god.

This happened in Canaanite religion. In Canaanite religion, Baal/Lord and Hadad/Thunderer are identified as the same god. But in Sumerian-Babylonian religion, the origin of the canaanite myth, Enki/Ea (Earth Lord) is distinct from Ishkur/Adad (Thunderer).

Anyways im typing too much. Sorry theres my "autism" if it exists.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I know it might seem odd, me trying to be helpful to Andrew.
It isn't. Tons of people on the Farms try to be helpful to cows. People do it in this thread in fits and spurts. You're just the latest. It's a useless endeavor. Dickard of the Ratking comes to mind because we know he actively reads his thread and he had a normal life until he found the Way of the Coom. People think he can return to that life by just giving up his trooning and getting a job. What becomes clear once you get past the degeneracy and sperging that brought him online notoriety is that he is an extremely selfish and unlikable person. It's him ostracized from virtually every real life and online community he's ever been a par of. That he even had a normal life to ruin is a miracle in and of itself.

Andrew has no desire to change. The only thing that can keep him acting with some semblance of good behavior is fear of punishment. He is less trainable than most animals. I say trainable because he is a broken person who is unable to act with anything but his self interest at heart. He cannot put the well-being of anything above his desires even if it's harmful to him. Part of me wishes he'd found some weird Muslim cult to latch onto instead of being a Mountain Jew because he is definitely stupid enough and susceptible enough to manipulation that he would have come to the attention of federal authorities for a crime they care about. He is a weak narcissistic coward and prison may have broken him enough that he'd keep his nose clean, for a while at least.

Cows don't change. The few exceptions prove the rule. Talking to him is like talking to Melinda about religion. It's a pointless exercise unless you get satisfaction from the exchange itself.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@super thug if you’re really nice, and let him spit in your mouth and/or on your face, @Anaiah Carlson might begin to take your advice.
lmao. Who said I was nice? Nice is not a word I'd use to describe myself.

It isn't. Tons of people on the Farms try to be helpful to cows. People do it in this thread in fits and spurts. You're just the latest. It's a useless endeavor. Dickard of the Ratking comes to mind because we know he actively reads his thread and he had a normal life until he found the Way of the Coom. People think he can return to that life by just giving up his trooning and getting a job. What becomes clear once you get past the degeneracy and sperging that brought him online notoriety is that he is an extremely selfish and unlikable person. It's him ostracized from virtually every real life and online community he's ever been a par of. That he even had a normal life to ruin is a miracle in and of itself.

Andrew has no desire to change. The only thing that can keep him acting with some semblance of good behavior is fear of punishment. He is less trainable than most animals. I say trainable because he is a broken person who is unable to act with anything but his self interest at heart. He cannot put the well-being of anything above his desires even if it's harmful to him. Part of me wishes he'd found some weird Muslim cult to latch onto instead of being a Mountain Jew because he is definitely stupid enough and susceptible enough to manipulation that he would have come to the attention of federal authorities for a crime they care about. He is a weak narcissistic coward and prison may have broken him enough that he'd keep his nose clean, for a while at least.

Cows don't change. The few exceptions prove the rule. Talking to him is like talking to Melinda about religion. It's a pointless exercise unless you get satisfaction from the exchange itself.
Andrew already has changed though, especially since the thread began. He got a job, he's been investing in stocks. Making a serious change like getting a full-time job after years of NEET-hood can't be an easy thing to do. His parents didn't really seem to care so to me it looked like he stepped up and finally did it on his own. I'm not new to encouraging Andrew, either. I first posted in this thread over a year ago. He made some serious positive changes but has been stagnant for a long time now. He really needs to start brushing his fucking teeth, lol

No one has the power to fix anyone. The desire to change must come from within. I understand this perfectly. I'm not trying to fix him, I'm just offering some unsolicited encouragement and feedback. For whatever reason, I find this extremely cathartic. For instance, I think maybe he might have an easier time letting go of the most recent ex-gf now and maybe our talking about it maybe helped open his eyes a little to make letting go easier. Maybe. I'm hopeful. In any case, it feels a lot better than just tearing him down. If you want to tear him down, I won't interfere or shield him, I don't care that much, this is just like a side thing I do sometimes. Honestly he probably would've been a bit better off if he were bullied more in school. Have you seen how much I shitpost absolute nonsense? I start doing song lyrics and shit and people think I'm being serious, lmao.

I don't think he understands a lot of the stuff that people like us take for granted. I mean, being a string-bean and publicly bragging that you could avoid prison rape by going TURBO CRAZY MODE and this would absolutely save you... who the fuck does that? Someone who really doesn't get it.

And Andrew, let's pretend Jesus existed, maybe he did.
It doesn't even matter though because whatever life the original, true Jesus lived has been lost to history, it was overwritten with a solar allegory. A book I suggested to Melinda I really think you'd like, "On Mankind: Their Origin and Destiny" (1872), you can read it for free online, the author's knowledge is absolutely staggering. I have no idea how someone could've compiled all that knowledge before the existence of the internet, it must have been written by an extremely old scholar who could read and write in multiple ancient languages. They didn't really have many public libraries back then which makes the book, as an accomplishment, all the more remarkable. He tears it all apart, the whole thing, digs into every fucking detail. There's a large section of the book where the anonymous author is ripping apart the New Testament. It's absolutely fucking brutal, just brutal. "No one traveled from point a to b the way John describes at the time, the standard route in such decade was blah-blah-blah" Pages and pages of it. You just start skipping because you're like, yeah, we get it, it's all lies.

You know more about comparative religion/mythology than I thought you did. You missed something I wrote, but it's okay.

Also some of your religion sperging makes me think you might be a bit schizophrenic. You really should see a psychiatrist, someone who can write prescriptions.

x removing double post

Last edited:

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andrew already has changed though, especially since the thread began. He got a job, he's been investing in stocks. Making a serious change like getting a full-time job after years of NEET-hood can't be an easy thing to do. His parents didn't really seem to care so to me it looked like he stepped up and finally did it on his own. I'm not new to encouraging Andrew, either. I first posted in this thread over a year ago. He made some serious positive changes but has been stagnant for a long time now. He really needs to start brushing his fucking teeth, lol
What did he do after this big change and with his newly earned money? He betrayed his parents' trust, again, and was scammed out of $12k by the woman who was totally not the object of his obsession anymore instead of using that money to move out into an apartment or anything that a responsible person would have done with it. He could have burned that money in a fireplace for warmth and it would have been more useful to him. Then he found woman to pursue and she took out a protective order against him after their relationship went sour. This of course isn't in response anything that Andrew did, she is just stupid and weak. He still e-stalks her to this day and has stated his intention to either violate his PO or stay obsessed with her until it expires and contact her then. Meet the new Andrew, same as the old Andrew.

Getting that job was like slapping a new coat of paint or putting a new set of tires on a car with a headgasket failure. It's an improvement that did nothing to change how the car fundamentally functions or address the issue.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
lmao. Who said I was nice? Nice is not a word I'd use to describe myself.

No one has the power to fix anyone. The desire to change must come from within. I understand this perfectly. I'm not trying to fix him, I'm just offering some unsolicited encouragement and feedback. For whatever reason, I find this extremely cathartic. For instance, I think maybe he might have an easier time letting go of the most recent ex-gf now and maybe our talking about it maybe helped open his eyes a little to make letting go easier. Maybe. I'm hopeful. In any case, it feels a lot better than just tearing him down. If you want to tear him down, I won't interfere or shield him, I don't care that much, this is just like a side thing I do sometimes. Honestly he probably would've been a bit better off if he were bullied more in school. Have you seen how much I shitpost absolute nonsense? I start doing song lyrics and shit and people think I'm being serious, lmao.

I don't think he understands a lot of the stuff that people like us take for granted. I mean, being a string-bean and publicly bragging that you could avoid prison rape by going TURBO CRAZY MODE and this would absolutely save you... who the fuck does that? Someone who really doesn't get it.

And Andrew, let's pretend Jesus existed, maybe he did.
It doesn't even matter though because whatever life the original, true Jesus lived has been lost to history, it was overwritten with a solar allegory. A book I suggested to Melinda I really think you'd like, "On Mankind: Their Origin and Destiny" (1872), you can read it for free online, the author's knowledge is absolutely staggering. I have no idea how someone could've compiled all that knowledge before the existence of the internet, it must have been written by an extremely old scholar who could read and write in multiple ancient languages. They didn't really have many public libraries back then which makes the book, as an accomplishment, all the more remarkable. He tears it all apart, the whole thing, digs into every fucking detail. There's a large section of the book where the anonymous author is ripping apart the New Testament. It's absolutely fucking brutal, just brutal. "No one traveled from point a to b the way John describes at the time, the standard route in such decade was blah-blah-blah" Pages and pages of it. You just start skipping because you're like, yeah, we get it, it's all lies.

You know more about comparative religion/mythology than I thought you did. You missed something I wrote, but it's okay.

Also some of your religion sperging makes me think you might be a bit schizophrenic. You really should see a psychiatrist, someone who can write prescriptions.

x removing double post
You might need to look up schizophrenia that is very distinct symptoms. I was formerly diagnosed with asperger syndrome. Which is far more relevant and applicable to my sperging especially because it was an official professional medical diagnosis all those ywars ago.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You might need to look up schizophrenia that is very distinct symptoms. I was formerly diagnosed with asperger syndrome. Which is far more relevant and applicable to my sperging especially because it was an official professional medical diagnosis all those ywars ago.
Remove the burgers from thine ass.

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What did he do after this big change and with his newly earned money? He betrayed his parents' trust, again, and was scammed out of $12k by the woman who was totally not the object of his obsession anymore instead of using that money to move out into an apartment or anything that a responsible person would have done with it. He could have burned that money in a fireplace for warmth and it would have been more useful to him. Then he found woman to pursue and she took out a protective order against him after their relationship went sour. This of course isn't in response anything that Andrew did, she is just stupid and weak. He still e-stalks her to this day and has stated his intention to either violate his PO or stay obsessed with her until it expires and contact her then. Meet the new Andrew, same as the old Andrew.

Getting that job was like slapping a new coat of paint or putting a new set of tires on a car with a headgasket failure. It's an improvement that did nothing to change how the car fundamentally functions or address the issue.
He has issues, I don't disagree with that at all. I also think maybe encouraging him could be the completely wrong thing to do. He might be one of those guys that can't do anything if there's anyone around who's encouraging him, he can only rise to the occasion when everyone doubts him because he needs to prove them all wrong. He became stagnant after I showed up, I've noticed.

I'm not saying you have full blown schizophrenia, and no I'm also not a shrink, take my opinion with a grain of salt. Reading your words, your thoughts, I think there's very likely a little bit more wrong than just simply aspergers.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
He has issues, I don't disagree with that at all. I also think maybe encouraging him could be the completely wrong thing to do. He might be one of those guys that can't do anything if there's anyone around who's encouraging him, he can only rise to the occasion when everyone doubts him because he needs to prove them all wrong. He became stagnant after I showed up, I've noticed.

I'm not saying you have full blown schizophrenia, and no I'm also not a shrink, take my opinion with a grain of salt. Reading your words, your thoughts, I think there's very likely a little bit more wrong than just simply aspergers.
You know someone could potentially be messed up in the head by choice and not a mental illness, right? As in, say someone becomes part of a cult. Willfully embracing brainwashing can lead to some very crazy beliefs

super thug

( ˘꒳˘) (PBUH) (˘꒳˘ )
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You know someone could potentially be messed up in the head by choice and not a mental illness, right? As in, say someone becomes part of a cult. Willfully embracing brainwashing can lead to some very crazy beliefs
I know that. But unless there were some underlying issue to start with, you'd never end up in the cult in the first place, right? After you're in the cult, sure things can get a lot worse, but if you've got your head on straight you shouldn't be joining cults at all.

AnOminous

μολὼν λαβέ
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I know that. But unless there were some underlying issue to start with, you'd never end up in the cult in the first place, right? After you're in the cult, sure things can get a lot worse, but if you've got your head on straight you shouldn't be joining cults at all.
Everyone's head isn't on straight at some point in their lives, which is why cults focus on locations like airports and colleges where there are more people in some transitional period in their lives. If they can find some weakness, and they're trained to ferret these out, they hammer on them to knock the person off balance, then offer to fix the problem they found, whatever it is.

It's an unsafe assumption that anyone who gets sucked into a cult is just dumb. They don't really want dumb people, unless they have lots of money they can be separated from. Nobody wakes up in the morning and says "I think I'm gonna join a cult today." Cults actively seek people out at weak points.