Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Not far enough if you’re still coming here bud
you don't know me.

I come here to see what is said about her just the same as other people in her thread do. I have no ill feelings towards her and wish the best for her. I read for the entertainment and to see what people are saying. But there is no plan or desire to pursue her or anything like that. I'm definitively moved on from that. I'm hooked on someone else who is taking me to court.

Banh Xeo

Tôi nói những trang trại này an toàn để lướt sóng
kiwifarms.net
you don't know me.
No, but you’re a similar breed to others. I expect cats to meow, cows to produce milk. That’s nature there.
I come here to see what is said about her just the same as other people in her thread do. I have no ill feelings towards her and wish the best for her. I read for the entertainment and to see what people are saying.
That sounds like you haven’t moved on. Why even bother she’s fat and dumb, unless you’re here to laugh, there’s something else lol

I'm hooked on someone else who is taking me to court.
Sounds like you sure pick winners

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yet you downrate more hostile comments.
Because sometimes you guys go over the top in my opinion.
No, but you’re a similar breed to others. I expect cats to meow, cows to produce milk. That’s nature there.

That sounds like you haven’t moved on. Why even bother she’s fat and dumb, unless you’re here to laugh, there’s something else lol

Sounds like you sure pick winners
I am guilty of various socalled stalking crimes. Are you suggesting that all stalkers are lolcows? Isn't it possible that some lolcows are in fact horrible rather than lolcow? So what distinguishes me from simply being a horrible person vs being someone to laugh at? One could argue that laughing at someone committing crimes against another is morally bankrupt. For example, if you are laughing at someone raping people in real life, there might be something wrong with you. So why is it funny to you that I am (supposedly) a criminal serial stalker and (supposedly) serial abuser of women? How is that funny? You know there was a small amount of time where they changed my tag from lolcow to HORRORcow. That was in the beginning. But after Melinda threatened Kiwi Farms, they saw a different side of things, saw the humor in it all, and decided to revert me back to lolcow status.

Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for letting us know your input has been accepted and ignored.
I am guilty of various socalled stalking crimes. Are you suggesting that all stalkers are lolcows?
No, because you read about eccentrics on the internet you are not a stalker.
Isn't it possible that some lolcows are in fact horrible rather than lolcow? So what distinguishes me from simply being a horrible person vs being someone to laugh at?
They are generally one in the same. Definitions differ.
One could argue that laughing at someone committing crimes against another is morally bankrupt.
and then we make threads about them here because that’s just the kind of sperg we like round

For example, if you are laughing at someone raping people in real life, there might be something wrong with you. So why is it funny to you that I am (supposedly) a criminal serial stalker and (supposedly) serial abuser of women? How is that funny?
Because you’re not raping them and your pathetic attempts at attracting women give me some laughs, I can’t explain it any more than you can I guess.
You know there was a small amount of time where they changed my tag from lolcow to HORRORcow. That was in the beginning. But after Melinda threatened Kiwi Farms, they saw a different side of things, saw the humor in it all, and decided to revert me back to lolcow status.
Or it was decided that you’re a skidmark on the underpants of society, but you’re not actually horrifying. In fact I’d wager your thread would die off if you left it alone for a year or so. You boring af nowadays

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Thanks for letting us know your input has been accepted and ignored.

No, because you read about eccentrics on the internet you are not a stalker.

They are generally one in the same. Definitions differ.

and then we make threads about them here because that’s just the kind of sperg we like round

Because you’re not raping them and your pathetic attempts at attracting women give me some laughs, I can’t explain it any more than you can I guess.

Or it was decided that you’re a skidmark on the underpants of society, but you’re not actually horrifying. In fact I’d wager your thread would die off if you left it alone for a year or so. You boring af nowadays
Every now and then someone comments here usually baby yoda. I did very good at attracting two women in the past. Both my exes now, but I charmed them easily. Its much harder to change someones mind after they decided to end it.

My thead being boring is actually a good thing. Means im mostly avoiding the drama

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me? I think she likes me more than she likes you. She asks about my opinions about various sexual things for example.
And that Sith edit is damn funny, don't you agree?

So why is it funny to you that I am (supposedly) a criminal serial stalker and (supposedly) serial abuser of women?
You are a nuisance to the women you "stalk" but I doubt you are a serious threat to them.

Isn't it possible that some lolcows are in fact horrible rather than lolcow?
Some are. Zoosadist section is full of horrible people, that's why I don't go there. I come here to be entertained, not to be angry.

One could argue that laughing at someone committing crimes against another is morally bankrupt.
What else can we do? We're not law enforcement. We can observe and archive their actions.

Banh Xeo

kiwifarms.net
Every now and then someone comments here usually baby yoda. I did very good at attracting two women in the past. Both my exes now, but I charmed them easily. Its much harder to change someones mind after they decided to end it.

My thead being boring is actually a good thing. Means im mostly avoiding the drama
Two whole women, dang. No wonder you avoiding all the drama, traipsing about town with your conquests.
Lol what did they change their mind about? Seating you again at Applebee’s?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It doesn't sound like you're avoiding drama. It sounds like you aren't sperging about it online. Those are two different things.
I mean avoiding constant drama.

Me? I think she likes me more than she likes you. She asks about my opinions about various sexual things for example.
And that Sith edit is damn funny, don't you agree?

You are a nuisance to the women you "stalk" but I doubt you are a serious threat to them.

Some are. Zoosadist section is full of horrible people, that's why I don't go there. I come here to be entertained, not to be angry.

What else can we do? We're not law enforcement. We can observe and archive their actions.
Actually there is no animosity between us anymore.

That is correct, I am not a serious threat to any of the women I have "stalked" but Ive been a nuisance to them which could be construed as harassment.

Well for me I am not particularly a lolcow but I'm a mostly normal person. I get along well in society. I know what to say to fit in and not get in trouble, etc. Most people done stupid or immature things in their life at some point. And for some its harder to snap out of it than others. Some of my beliefs might be cringe and comical to some people, but beyond that, I am a very ordinary person. Not very different than any average kiwi farms person here. In fact, under any other different circumstances, I probably could easily have been on good terms and friends or good acquaintances with any of y'all. But I was introduced to people with the negative stuff as the first impression and first impressions are hard to break from how people view you.

Two whole women, dang. No wonder you avoiding all the drama, traipsing about town with your conquests.
Lol what did they change their mind about? Seating you again at Applebee’s?

I'm just saying, I am not pathetic at attracting women. I'm pathetic at keeping women due to religious differences. From a physical standpoint, I am not particularly attractive, but from a friendship and heart standpoint, I have a lot of charm and once I get to know someone, I can much more easily draw them in to me. But the issue after that is trying to maintain the relationship while being true to myself. And if I am true to myself, then many don't want to be with me due to my extreme beliefs like my communism, and semi-jewish Christianity. I have realized its hard to find someone so I have lowered my standards in past times to try to make it more likely to find someone. That may have been a mistake on my part and perhaps I just need to be more patient to find the person who is the right for me that I don't have to hide who I am or act differently around to make them happy but that I can just be myself and at peace.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I mean avoiding constant drama.

Actually there is no animosity between us anymore.

That is correct, I am not a serious threat to any of the women I have "stalked" but Ive been a nuisance to them which could be construed as harassment.

Well for me I am not particularly a lolcow but I'm a mostly normal person. I get along well in society. I know what to say to fit in and not get in trouble, etc. Most people done stupid or immature things in their life at some point. And for some its harder to snap out of it than others. Some of my beliefs might be cringe and comical to some people, but beyond that, I am a very ordinary person. Not very different than any average kiwi farms person here. In fact, under any other different circumstances, I probably could easily have been on good terms and friends or good acquaintances with any of y'all. But I was introduced to people with the negative stuff as the first impression and first impressions are hard to break from how people view you.

I'm just saying, I am not pathetic at attracting women. I'm pathetic at keeping women due to religious differences. From a physical standpoint, I am not particularly attractive, but from a friendship and heart standpoint, I have a lot of charm and once I get to know someone, I can much more easily draw them in to me. But the issue after that is trying to maintain the relationship while being true to myself. And if I am true to myself, then many don't want to be with me due to my extreme beliefs like my communism, and semi-jewish Christianity. I have realized its hard to find someone so I have lowered my standards in past times to try to make it more likely to find someone. That may have been a mistake on my part and perhaps I just need to be more patient to find the person who is the right for me that I don't have to hide who I am or act differently around to make them happy but that I can just be myself and at peace.
You vastly overrate your normalcy.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still what you do is creepy and while not physically threatening it may lead to a tragedy if you do it to a vulnerable or mentally unwell person. Therefore you shouldn't do it.

But I was introduced to people with the negative stuff as the first impression and first impressions are hard to break from how people view you.
I wasn't here when the thread started. You said some creepy and awful things in the last few months.

break these cuffs

IT'S A BABY FAHKIN WHALE, BRO
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Still what you do is creepy and while not physically threatening it may lead to a tragedy if you do it to a vulnerable or mentally unwell person. Therefore you shouldn't do it.

I wasn't here when the thread started. You said some creepy and awful things in the last few months.
Andrew likes to pretend his surface level changes have had some sort of meaningful impact on the core of his personality and then he'll revel in his past abuses and talk about making a documentary that'll how smart he is or how he'll never let his most recent ex go and how he plans confront her, I believe at her job iirc, either in violation of the PO or after it ends. He's definitely gotten less delusional about the cult shit, but he still lies to his parents, thinks he smarter than everyone else, and thinks women are undeserving of basic human empathy.

A shit-leopard can't change its spots.

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He's definitely gotten less delusional about the cult shit, but he still lies to his parents, thinks he smarter than everyone else,
Lying to people irl and then telling the truth on a public forum is not a genius move...

and thinks women are undeserving of basic human empathy.
It's not Russhole's level of misogyny and instrumental treatment of women but it's still pretty bad.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net

Like what. Do tell.

Lying to people irl and then telling the truth on a public forum is not a genius move...

It's not Russhole's level of misogyny and instrumental treatment of women but it's still pretty bad.
His characterization is a complete misrepresentation though. I did something similar with a guy friend who didnt want to be friends with me anymore. So evidently its not based on gender for me. If the friendship is important to me I will fight for it. I followed the guy to college to try restore friendship with him and was able to arrange it so that he was the one who was supposed to introduce me in orientation. It was a surprise to him and he was probably creeped out by it. All that to say, see it isnt anything to do with gender. If I was a woman I would do the same thing if a guy dumped me.

To be clear Ive never suggested that I am improved significantly and had a radical chance of character. Cuffs misrespresents me. All I said is that I made some level of growth and that I became more mature. But never suggested I was changed and now a much better pweson. I have cobsistently maintained that I have never been that bad. But I am very aware of the horror of my actions in the sense that some things I have done in life I am horrified by and cringe at and ashamed of. But the basic principle that I am in the right to demand friendship owed to me I stand by