Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Please explain these differences.
Nature is the way things are in identity. Natural is the way things are in practice. Like say smoking. Its not good for you therefore its unnatural. The nature/identity of smoking is what it is aka nature. But the practice of smoking is unnatural because it goes against the nature/wellbeing of the one smoking.

So nature is the way things are, and natural is the way things are supposed to be.

This assumes there is some intention and design. I doubt there is and if there is it's way beyond human comprehension.

Nothing in my experience proves there is supernatural. It's a combination of tricks, scams, mental illness, confirmation bias, politics and misunderstanding. White lies people tell themselves to sleep better.
I think there is good evidence that many things falsely called supernatural do/did in fact happen, or do in fact exist.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
But the practice of smoking is unnatural because it goes against the nature/wellbeing of the one smoking.
Tobacco leafs naturally (by design, if you will) contain nicotine. Human body naturally (by design) reacts to nicotine in a specific way.
Just say something is good or bad and don't try to make it more philosophical than it actually is.

I think there is good evidence that many things falsely called supernatural do/did in fact happen, or do in fact exist.
You contradict yourself. Either it's "falsely called supernatural" or it "does happen \ exist". If you mean people misinterpret naturally occurring phenomena as supernatural, that's what I said:
It's a combination of (...) confirmation bias, (...) and misunderstanding.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Tobacco leafs naturally (by design, if you will) contain nicotine. Human body naturally (by design) reacts to nicotine in a specific way.
Just say something is good or bad and don't try to make it more philosophical than it actually is.

You contradict yourself. Either it's "falsely called supernatural" or it "does happen \ exist". If you mean people misinterpret naturally occurring phenomena as supernatural, that's what I said:
I believe that many things you think dont happen have actually happened but I identify those things as natural not supernatural. Like various miracles to me are all supernatural. I believe all the bible stories happened but again, it was all natural. Logically it must all happen within the confines of the laws of nature. We might not fully undeestand the laws of nature, but the idea of a separate and distinct supernatural, I dont buy it.

Illuminati Order Official

Nomad Soul
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Like various miracles to me are all supernatural. I believe all the bible stories happened but again, it was all natural.
You should talk to Pam, she believes all this stuff too. And while you are a creeper you would still be better influence on her than Dana Cain.

We might not fully undeestand the laws of nature, but the idea of a separate and distinct supernatural, I dont buy it.
Well, if we assume the existence of an all-powerful divine figure (as an agnostic I don't exclude such possibility but find it rather unlikely) then by being all-powerful such figure must, by definition, be supernatural as it's not bound by the laws of nature.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You should talk to Pam, she believes all this stuff too. And while you are a creeper you would still be better influence on her than Dana Cain.

Well, if we assume the existence of an all-powerful divine figure (as an agnostic I don't exclude such possibility but find it rather unlikely) then by being all-powerful such figure must, by definition, be supernatural as it's not bound by the laws of nature.
I maintain that nature simply is that which exists and that core concepts of nature could not be made different by a god even if they had wanted to. Like the concept of atoms, etc. The basic building blocks, i dont think a system could be designed without those elements necessarily in place. To me, the laws of nature are necessary and cant really be changed by a deity. Miracles can occur but only if the fundamental laws of nature arent changed.

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nature is the way things are in identity. Natural is the way things are in practice. Like say smoking. Its not good for you therefore its unnatural. The nature/identity of smoking is what it is aka nature. But the practice of smoking is unnatural because it goes against the nature/wellbeing of the one smoking.

So nature is the way things are, and natural is the way things are supposed to be.
So dying is unnatural because it's not good for you?

SloberrinJ

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

One could argue that the simulants in cigarettes, both the natural agents and now additives, are calming to many people particularly those with anxiety disorders. Thus, it is more helpful for them to smoke and not die as early from a heart attack from stress or other stress related disorders (depression, suicide), than cancer. You know, the way Ritalin acts on people with ADHD. In fact many people are chromosomally pre-disposed to those same cancers that cigarettes simply then cause them to get lung cancer. For example, many people on the paternal side of my family are life long smokers, but no cancer exists on that side. On the other hand, they tend to die from non-smoking related illnesses at old ages. There is a case of an Indian man who was a smoker from the age of 10 and died at 146. Until God grants us more knowledge of science, Andrew, it's a bit of a crapshoot. Ahhh, I'm just fucking with you. Yeah, they're not good for you. On the other hand, I'm on my second pack today and...deep breath in...it sure feels nice while I'm fucking with your head. Edit for typos.

super thug

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andrew doesn't really understand chemistry, this has come up before. He has this retarded way of looking at things as "natural" or "unnatural". It's almost like in his primitive understanding he simply sees the use of science itself as something "bad" or "unnatural". He misses the point entirely that everything is both natural as well as neutral.

Your body has to split molecules just to be able to breath and exhale. In Andrew's mind there's a very serious difference between splitting some H and O out of H2O using DC current in electrolyte dosed water and breathing because one of these is "unnatural". TLDR: dude just doesn't get it. At all.

I'm hooked on someone else who is taking me to court.
This is the same last girl that already took you to court, right? She's confirmed that she's decided to renew her PO against you? Last I recall, that wasn't certain yet.

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andrew doesn't really understand chemistry, this has come up before. He has this retarded way of looking at things as "natural" or "unnatural". It's almost like in his primitive understanding he simply sees the use of science itself as something "bad" or "unnatural". He misses the point entirely that everything is both natural as well as neutral.

Your body has to split molecules just to be able to breath and exhale. In Andrew's mind there's a very serious difference between splitting some H and O out of H2O using DC current in electrolyte dosed water and breathing because one of these is "unnatural". TLDR: dude just doesn't get it. At all.
It's another example of how Andrew doesn't have any sort of coherent belief system past "what I think is right is right". There is no logical consistency anywhere. It doesn't matter whether it's science or interpersonal relationships. Whatever makes him feel good is correct.
This is the same last girl that already took you to court, right? She's confirmed that she's decided to renew her PO against you? Last I recall, that wasn't certain yet.
He hasn't said what she's taking him to court for, just that she found the thread.

Last edited:

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
It's another example of how Andrew doesn't have any sort of coherent belief system past "what I think is right is right". There is no logical consistency anywhere. It doesn't matter whether it's science or interpersonal relationships. Whatever makes him feel good is correct.

He hasn't said what she's taking him to court for, just that she found the thread.
In her petition to the court, she regards me posting about her on kiwi farms (even though it was in an anonymous way) is a violation of the PO. I lost my copy, but i believe it said that posting about her on social media is banned although it might have been even stricter but I cant remember and hope to find the paper so i can see what it said again

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In her petition to the court, she regards me posting about her on kiwi farms (even though it was in an anonymous way) is a violation of the PO. I lost my copy, but i believe it said that posting about her on social media is banned although it might have been even stricter but I cant remember and hope to find the paper so i can see what it said again
Those are the kinda things you put in an accordion binder of important documents that just sits in a drawer gathering dust until you need it. In this day an age you should be making digital back ups on a thumb drive and PC. You posted a bunch of pictures of it ITT. I can't remember if you posted any parts that listed the conditions.

Does she know you posted the protective order?

Last edited:

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Those are the kinda things you put in an accordion binder of important documents that just sits in a drawer gathering dust until you need it. In this day an age you should be making digital back ups on a thumb drive and PC. You posted a bunch of pictures of it ITT. I can't remember if you posted any parts that listed the conditions.

Does she know you posted the protective order?
Ill have to check and see earlier in the thread.

She read everything i posted from mid january to mid may. She screenshot nearly every post I made that mentioned her and included them in the petition.

break these cuffs

The Dolphins make me cry
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Ill have to check and see earlier in the thread.

She read everything i posted from mid january to mid may. She screenshot nearly every post I made that mentioned her and included them in the petition.
Her filthy casualness bit her in the ass. This was sometime early last year. Hopefully she's still reading and can amend the petition because that was around the time you were talking about your plans to violate the PO as well.

Found it.
View attachment 1158844View attachment 1158843View attachment 1158842View attachment 1158845View attachment 1158838View attachment 1158840
So a summary: in my ex girlfriends report, she said she is afraid of what I would do/say if I was to bump into her in person, and since she has anxiety that makes her afraid of going out places out of the small chance she could bump into me. Further she reported that my statement that I would email her periodically the rest of her life until her death bed upset her and made her feel like that was harassing and stalking. Secondly, she clearly states that there is not any substantial risk to her physical or emotional harm even though I know where she lives and works. Thirdly, the officer who did the interview with her reported after her interview that a.) I did not make her fearful. b.) that i had not made any threats. c.) that when asked by the interviewing officer if I am capable of killing her, she said no. d.) and also she said to the officer that i am not violently nor constantly jealous of her.

Also of interesting note she falsely stated in her report that I was convicted of a crime involving Melinda, which is not correct. I have an arrest warrant due to my actions involving Melinda, but I do not have an actual conviction of a crime since I have never been arrested nor has there been any criminal trial against me.

More accurately not being able to deal with rejection of friendship of a former best friend. Ive never reacted in such a negative way with rejection of romantic interest. In my entire life I have always accepted that people are free to choose not to be in a romantic relationship with me. I only get like this when someone rejects me in totality especially without justification. Allowing for friendship i am fine with. Totally cutting me off when it isn't deserved is a type of rejection far worse than any breakup or divorce or cheating/adultery in my view. someone refusing to be your friend especially a former intimate partner, is worse than anything else that partner could do to you. it is the ultimate form of betrayal and disloyalty and like i said is far worse than adultery even. Its only slightly less evil than rape and murder in my view. thats how evil and disgusting it is to totally reject someone for no valid reason. it is an act of utter hatred.

I don't agree with the statement made by the other that the Nazarene thing was created by a baptist minister in the 1970s. The nazarene group is an ancient group going back to the early christian centuries. The nazarenes died out or got absorbed into other religions. In Modern hebrew language in Israel for example, all christians are called nazarenes.

View attachment 1158869

Predecessor of the modern Nazarene movement originates from MESSIANIC JUDAISM and Sabbatarian Christianity. In particular its roots come from British Israelism and one such notable group of Christianity that taught similar things was known as the Worldwide Church of God founded by Herbert Armstrong.

The Nazarene thing thus originates out of a conglomerate of different groups trying to arrive at similar ideas, the idea that the New testament was originally a Jewish book written by Jews for Jews and converts to a Jewish-Christian religion, in which ancient Christianity at its core roots was heavily Jewish even in its Gentile constituents. It was only in the second century, after intense interaction with Gnosticism and persecution from Roman paganism that Christianity in mass numbers began abandoning its Jewish roots in favor of lawless Christianity.

I used to call things pagan but ive learned a lot since that time and realize that most things people think are pagan are clearly not pagan. The messianic jews many of whom are just gentiles who pretend to be Jews or think they are jews just because they are christians but are really fake jews since they don't understand what a jew even is, those people go overboard and call everything pagan. They have this silly idea that many words in languages are pagan. Like God they think is a pagan word and refers to a false god. what their tiny brains can't understand is that the word god is a neutral word and applies to any god, not any particular pagan god. Likewise, the name Jesus they say is pagan. Some people literally think that Jesus which in Greek is Iesous, comes from Ye-Zeus, and think Zeus is a pagan god and therefore JeZEUS is a pagan name! Some people even more stupidly think that because Jesus in Hebrew would mean "the horse" (since he-sus in Hebrew means "the horse") they think Jesus is a pagan name. lol. so many other silly stuff like that its really ridiculous. and if you study even a small amount of language history and linguistics you come to see so clearly that these theories are a bunch of bunk.

There is a growing movement amongst Christians and Messianics to believe in the flat earth due to a.) belief the Bible teaches a flat earth b.) that certain scientific observations that anyone can do in their backyard throw into question the claims that people make about the world being round and in their understanding, what they are observing contradicts what the scientists say about the world being round. They think if the world was truly a globe, certain things should be a certain way in scientific observation. since those things are not occurring in scientific observation, they conclude earth must be flat. c.) they think that there are many conspiracies that are true, and they think that Nasa is a corrupt agency that can't be trusted thus most of the evidence people have for a round earth comes from groups like nasa and therefore since those groups are unreliable and untrustworthy as a source of truth they say, therefore they see much less trustworthy evidence for a round earth. since nearly all the evidence it is a globe they can't accept due to believe that the sources of that evidence can't be trusted to accurately report the data. And since the bible says the earth is flat, then that settles the question. Unfortunately a lot of bible believers are actually being deceived by these silly ideas. They are clearly refutable. Now for myself while I do not believe in a flat earth, I do believe in geocentrism. Something interesting about some models of geocentrism like tychonic one is that every thing observed in heliocentrism can still be perfectly explained with the same exact math in a geocentric model if all the planets are moving around the sun with the exception of the earth since the earth isn't actually a planet (the word planet comes from a root that means "wandering"). Earth only began to be called a planet under heliocentrism language. I do believe in geocentrism because of the bible and some other reasons as well. But since all the mathematics and observations can be reconciled with geocentrism and doesn't require any conspiracies or ignoring of evidence to make work, i think the system is infinitely more tenable and considerable than the flat earth models. One interesting thing to me for example is that the earth is supposedly on a tilted axis even though there is no sufficient explanation to explain how or what is causing it to stay on that titled axis. Furthermore, what are the odds that somehow even though the earth is moving many thousands of miles every year, somehow just by change the north star is moving so fast at just the right speed to always be directly north of the earth at all times and never disappear from its place but stay put all the time? How can that be possible? there is no way a star like that could stay at that same place constantly all these thousands of years. The far more likely and simpler explanation is that there is no tilt, and that the north star is above us for the simple reason that it is on a circular orbit that is small which orbits around the earth. and that rather than a tilt causing the seasons, it is the angle of the sun in comparison with the earth that determines the seasons. there's other things too like scientists make a lot of leaps and bounds in their assumptions and logic. for example, based solely on the idea that heliocentrism is true, they then use that to determine how far away stars are. if it takes the earth 365 days to go around the sun once a year, then the sun must be really far away and all the stars going around the sun must be very far away. But if many stars and our sun go around us every day, then this would throw off all their measurements as unreliable. their distances would all be inaccurate. and then they will see something in their telescope and they theorize what it means. they think that if they observe something that must mean that a certain gas exists on a certain planet. And they were calling pluto a planet but now they are saying its not a planet, and just many other things they just have so many unproven assumptions which they take for granted and build new ideas off those. if the original ideas are inaccurate, then all their ideas that branch off of those things don't hold on those merits.

anyways, Melinda is the way she is not because of her family being Christian, but because of her religious journey in her college years. She married a christian and she was a christian at the time. For example for many years she actually believe Paul was a faithful man and that his writings are Scripture! I actually knew her early enough that I saw posts on her former facebook account from many years ago where she said pro Paul things and valued and treasured his words as wise. But it was due to a negative marital experience with her first husband combined with her religious epiphanies during that time that set her off. Due to her study of the Scriptures she came to conclude that Nazarene or Messianic religion is true and that anyone who isn't Messianic/Nazarene (aka anyone who doesn't keep the Law) is pagan. So she basically gave her husband Ramon an ultimatum. She wanted him to be messianic like her or she was going to kick him to the curb and not deal with his shit anymore. Apparently he didn't want to be a messianic at the time and wouldn't stop eating pork or something like that. And wouldnt' keep sabbath. so for her that was a deal breaker. Even though they had two kids together, she expected him to follow her in her religious beliefs. But he refused, and so she dumped him and cut him off. ever since then she became more and more hardened in her beliefs. It really started going off the deep end when she came to the conclusion Paul was a false apostle. From then on she became more and more extreme in her interpretations of Scripture. More and more, by rejecting Paul, she came to embrace hatred. She saw so many people wrong her in her life and she felt like she was a doormat and had to submit herself to them and turn the other cheek. but now that she was seeing the Scriptures show a different side of God in some places, a God that hates the wicked and that is violent and wrathful and angry and curses, she became emboldened and decided she wouldn't put up with shit anymore and if anyone wrongs her she has the right to hate them just like God hates bad people she said to herself. She wanted to justify herself treating others badly including cutting off her partners, and she justified it by saying they are evil people so they deserve to be treated badly and deserve to be hated by her. Her family won't keep the Torah in the way she thinks it should be kept so she has cut them off. Her family wants to be a part of her lfie and are sweet and kind people, but Melinda twists everything into an attack against her and created hostility against them out of petty disagreements or issues with them. so her inability to admit she is in the wrong and to forgive people has led to the deterioration of her family relationships and most of her friendships. And to her its just proof she is right since the Bible does say the righteous will be persecuted! there's so many things she comes up with to justify her rotten behavior. And it all stems from her issues from her difficult romantic relationships and her feeling abused and mistreated and neglected throughout her life. She has to protect herself and be on her own most of her adult life and no one cares for her so she had to always be on the defensive and in attack mode. and always being defensive she constantly saw people attacking her and disrespecting her and wronging her when it wasn't the case.

one striking example of Melinda's stubborn false twisting of people occurs with her sister. her sister when they were young was playing with Melinda and teasing her while they were swimming in either a lake or a pool or basically some kind of area of water they were swimming in. And so her sister was trying to tease Melinda and annoy her or something. just basic sibling teasing nothing serious. But Melinda, being so young, interpreted it very differently. so Melinda's sister was pushing Melinda under the water to mess with her just for fun. But Melinda interpreted it as her sister trying to murder her. Ever since that day, Melinda has believed that her sister tried to actually murder her, and has hated her ever since because of it. She has held it in her heart bitterness against her all these years because of that experience. it traumatized melinda and scarred her for life. Also her dad killed himself and that has left a very deep emotional wound in her heart and it caused her as well to go down this path she is on. furthermore, her being in foster home situation certainly didn't help as it prevented her from having the family love she needed to grow and function properly in society.

now all this baffles me in her current relationship with Marshall. She has allowed herself to be abused and treated badly by him yet she still stays with him. its very uncharacteristic of her, and I can only think its because she hates me that much that she would rather have him as protection from me and to prove to the world that I am wrong about her. I taunted her years ago saying if she and him break up then that proves I am right about her. I think that really got under her skin and now she will never leave him.
Andrew's ex, you should probably read from at least January 2020 up through talk about the PO. I forget when exactly he was posting about his plans to violate the PO.

Last edited:

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Her filthy casualness bit her in the ass. This was sometime early last year. Hopefully she's still reading and can amend the petition because that was around the time you were talking about your plans to violate the PO as well.

Found it.

Andrew's ex, you should probably read from at least January 2020 up through talk about the PO. I forget when exactly he was posting about his plans to violate the PO.
I have those documents. Thats not the PO thats just her petition for a PO.

McSneaks

kiwifarms.net
c.) that when asked by the interviewing officer if I am capable of killing her, she said no.

imagine even a weird scrawny neurotic bitch knowing there's literally 0 chance you're even CAPABLE of killing her lmao. even the most beta incel can drive over a bitch. you're less impressive than literally the most embarrassing faggots. yikes dude take some steroids