Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

The [img] should essentially never be used outside of chat. It does not save disk space on the server because we use an image proxy to protect your IP address and to ensure people do not rely on bad third party services like Imgur for image hosting. I hope to have a fix from XF soon.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
imagine even a weird scrawny neurotic bitch knowing there's literally 0 chance you're even CAPABLE of killing her lmao. even the most beta incel can drive over a bitch. you're less impressive than literally the most embarrassing faggots. yikes dude take some steroids
Capable in the context it was used means is that something that person is likely to do or it is highly improbably and absurd to even think person would do such a thing

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Me watching Null have to pay his lawyer to defend himself, even though I successfully defended myself against her pro-se

michael-jackson-eating-popcorn.gif

Toasty

This one is his.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Me watching Null have to pay his lawyer to defend himself, even though I successfully defended myself against her pro-se

View attachment 2564931
Null successfully defended himself 4 or 5 times by doing literally nothing. He decided to pay a lawyer. You decided to pay Melinda thousands of dollars. Good for you, you win!

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Yes, all the simping prose I'm sure you sent to melinda along with all that money obvious makes you the winner here. It definitely got you somewhere.
Sit the fuck down.
Spending thousands of dollars for a defense over a case you believe is entirely frivolous has got to be probably the dumbest thing ive ever heard of. The only thing that would salvage it is if it was pro bono or very low fee the lawyer was charging.

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If memory served, you paid her money and got restraining order. Hardly a victory to brag about.

The only thing that would salvage it is if it was pro bono or very low fee the lawyer was charging.
If I'm reading the situation correctly, the final goal is for her to fuck off and stop filing.

Now tell me, is the new pfp a sign she really left Marshall?

Begemot

Take a vacay, babe/Take it straight to bone town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read up on the thread to keep up to date on whats happening in her life. But in a nonstalker nonromantic intention.
Wait till my Black Israelite crew try that line after we run a train on you. Hope you 'enjoy' prolapse, kiddo.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Wait till my Black Israelite crew try that line after we run a train on you. Hope you 'enjoy' prolapse, kiddo.
I can't wait. I know i have lapses of judgment but prolapse maybe just the thing I need to realign my perspective on life.

Illuminati Order Official

Supreme Judge in Deadpool's Circles of Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I read up on the thread to keep up to date on whats happening in her life. But in a nonstalker nonromantic intention.
So what's the non-stalkerish way of stalking someone? You just need to announce that it's non-stalkerish or some extra steps are needed?
Anyway, as you can see she disappeared and we only know she's alive because she keeps filing those documents.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
The answer to the question in the other thread is some "hebrew roots" people and some christians believe its forbidden to say the names of other gods, and to merely mention their name is a sin because a passage from the bible says do not mention the name of other goss.

Justice is the name of a greek/roman deity. Hence to say the word justice is mentioning their name and thus a sin.

However the passage does not mean that. When it says do not mention the names of other gods, its saying dont appeal to other gods. Aka do not worship other gods. Its not saying you cant say their name. Its saying dont call upon their names