Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• There is a bug with the post editor. Images pasted from other websites from your clipboard will automatically use the [img] tag instead of uploading a copy as an attachment. Please manually save the image, upload it to the site, and then insert it as a thumbnail instead if you experience this.

Ongoing DDoS attack. kiwifarms.ru may work better for now.

Begemot

Take a vacay, babe/Take it straight to bone town.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe we can turn them into a co-joined 69 cum dumpster abomination like the human centipede.

Hmmmm. The plot thickens........
I believe it was last April when Marshall showed up at Andrew's place with another friend of his from da hood and the friend laid on his back on the couch and they sandwiched andrew between them. One took Andrrew's vutt from below and the other from above. Andrew screamed in ecstasy as his ass gasmed and he begged to be ripped open. "Fucking two cocks up my ass!"

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe it was last April when Marshall showed up at Andrew's place with another friend of his from da hood and the friend laid on his back on the couch and they sandwiched andrew between them. One took Andrrew's vutt from below and the other from above. Andrew screamed in ecstasy as his ass gasmed and he begged to be ripped open. "Fucking two cocks up my ass!"
Andrew? A trustworthy witness has stated this. Is this true?

Begemot

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Whats your net worth now?
Still working at a factory?
Hows life?

the-mandalorian-baby-yoda.gif

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How goes the plan to get back with your (most recent) ex?
I avoided potential jail time by agreeing to a six month extension of the PO. As part of that agreement I cannot mention or allude to it any further online so please dont ask any more about that subject for at least the next 6 months
Thank you.

Every investor has highs and lows. A debt settlement program is a good idea though, you really don't need to be carrying around credit card debt.
Id be ok if i was leaving it alone but ive been withdrawing significant money over the last several months for frivolous entertainment purposes.

If this is any indication, it looks like I started at -14,000 because i withdrew so much

Screenshot_20211028-092924_Robinhood.jpg

break these cuffs

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I avoided potential jail time by agreeing to a six month extension of the PO. As part of that agreement I cannot mention or allude to it any further online so please dont ask any more about that subject for at least the next 6 months
Thank you.
Understood, I will take this to PMs.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Damn man. Thats hard. Rule #1 to investing is DONT LOSE MONEY. Rule #2: See Rule #1. Rule #3: See rule #2.

What kind of frivolous things have you bought? I am thinking of getting an x box one and new tv on black friday.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Damn man. Thats hard. Rule #1 to investing is DONT LOSE MONEY. Rule #2: See Rule #1. Rule #3: See rule #2.

What kind of frivolous things have you bought? I am thinking of getting an x box one and new tv on black friday.
Make sure you shop around first. Don't just rush in on black friday and get swindled by thinking you are getting a deal. Also check for cyber monday deals too

break these cuffs

Nobody wants to admit they ate 9 cans of ravioli
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Make sure you shop around first. Don't just rush in on black friday and get swindled by thinking you are getting a deal. Also check for cyber monday deals too
You can invest and refuse to consoom kike media. Andy can not stalk chicks who hate him, too. I guess I'm not optimistic on either front.