Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Iamfrigide

Mistaking self indulgence for self care.
kiwifarms.net
My chances of getting a higher position are low because Im a white male, and they prefer people of color who are women.

Thats ok i dont mind being a slave. I hope to only be there till im 35, or 40 the latest. I want to eventually quit so I can just relax and have fun the rest of my life. Maybe get a part time job if im in need of money
You intend to have a million or more dollars by then? Melinda will come a-knocking. She's admitted more than once that marriages are for her to use the men for what they have.

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You intend to have a million or more dollars by then? Melinda will come a-knocking. She's admitted more than once that marriages are for her to use the men for what they have.
Id like to have around $100,000 in investments, making $20,000 a year in dividends. In the first few years i might transition with a part time job. Or maybe work a few more years my full time job so I can then make $2,000 in dividends per month.
Do you browse a website called The Daily Stormer? dailystormer.su
No. Im a left-leaning communist. Im a fully committed supporter of zionism, and I support Israel starting world war 3 by tearing down the muslim dome and declaring war on those who resist that and build the third temple and resume full adherence to the Law of Moses. If i can help that happen, I will.

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
Id like to have around $100,000 in investments, making $20,000 a year in dividends. In the first few years i might transition with a part time job. Or maybe work a few more years my full time job so I can then make $2,000 in dividends per month.

No. Im a left-leaning communist. Im a fully committed supporter of zionism, and I support Israel starting world war 3 by tearing down the muslim dome and declaring war on those who resist that and build the third temple and resume full adherence to the Law of Moses. If i can help that happen, I will.
that's a small seed to live off for 25-40 years, brosef

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
The goal is also to rent out my place eventually to other people for further supplementing of my income.
I've been a landlord, the potential is nice, but the needing to screen people, police them, and recoup and repair any damages they do can be an ulcer inducing nightmare. And don't live with people unless you know damn well you can tolerate people.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
I've been a landlord, the potential is nice, but the needing to screen people, police them, and recoup and repair any damages they do can be an ulcer inducing nightmare. And don't live with people unless you know damn well you can tolerate people.
Id do it unofficially. I heard there's something called lodger which isnt as strict as a tenant. You can more easily evict a lodger.

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
Id do it unofficially. I heard there's something called lodger which isnt as strict as a tenant. You can more easily evict a lodger.
No such thing as an easy eviction, even if the tenant is a destructive deadbeat, the process can take months, maybe even a year or more, depending on your luck.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
This sounds like a great idea. What's stopping your from doing it right now?
I need to save up money to buy a house and right now im wasting it on frivolous spending. Im hoping to get on track and snap out of it soon. Maybe sometime next year
No such thing as an easy eviction, even if the tenant is a destructive deadbeat, the process can take months, maybe even a year or more, depending on your luck.
"Unlike evicting a tenant, getting rid of a lodger is much easier. You don't have to go through the rigmarole of eviction. You only need to give notice one billing cycle before you want him to leave. So if your lodger pays rent every 30 days, you must give 30 days' notice. At the end of the notice period, if the lodger does not leave, he becomes a trespasser. You can then call the police to remove him as a trespasser."

Iamfrigide

kiwifarms.net
I need to save up money to buy a house and right now im wasting it on frivolous spending. Im hoping to get on track and snap out of it soon. Maybe sometime next year

"Unlike evicting a tenant, getting rid of a lodger is much easier. You don't have to go through the rigmarole of eviction. You only need to give notice one billing cycle before you want him to leave. So if your lodger pays rent every 30 days, you must give 30 days' notice. At the end of the notice period, if the lodger does not leave, he becomes a trespasser. You can then call the police to remove him as a trespasser."
Speaking from experience, people that are desperate enough to give up security to take whatever lodging they can get are not the kind of people you want to be renting to. Knowing what you know, would you prefer to be a tenant or a lodger?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Speaking from experience, people that are desperate enough to give up security to take whatever lodging they can get are not the kind of people you want to be renting to. Knowing what you know, would you prefer to be a tenant or a lodger?
Id want to provide lodging to friends or close acquaintances and not total strangers.

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I get your reasoning but fyi having friends as lodgers could cause the breakdown in your relationship with said friends.
Getting into any kind of business deal or loaning money to your friends is a lot easier and generally goes much better than with strangers because you already know and trust each other. You're able to work things out and your bond becomes closer. It doesn't matter if they grow angry with Andrew because he can just refuse to stop being their friend and stalk them.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Getting into any kind of business deal or loaning money to your friends is a lot easier and generally goes much better than with strangers because you already know and trust each other. You're able to work things out and your bond becomes closer. It doesn't matter if they grow angry with Andrew because he can just refuse to stop being their friend and stalk them.
I get your reasoning but fyi having friends as lodgers could cause the breakdown in your relationship with said friends.
Well it could also be argued if you cant handle living under the same roof are you truly friends? But also, the same logic that was given for ruining friendships also applies to pursuing romantic interest. Two friends have romantic interest but dont want to risk ruining ir losing the friendship (nevermind the fact that if both sides are mature about it, a break up in no way necessitates ruining or losing/ending the friendship).

The only people that end friendships because of a breakup are petty, immature, and utterly pathetic people, and might I also add total cowards. (Unless of course, the person has horribly wronged them, or in some way has done something heinous which merits loss of the friendship.) The same logic applies to ending friendship over issues from living in the same place

Illuminati Order Official

Friendly Neighborhood Illuminati
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The only people that end friendships because of a breakup are petty, immature, and utterly pathetic people, and might I also add total cowards. (Unless of course, the person has horribly wronged them, or in some way has done something heinous which merits loss of the friendship.) The same logic applies to ending friendship over issues from living in the same place
There is a thing I noticed about you and Melinda: you can't accept the fact that different people have different standards and values.

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well it could also be argued if you cant handle living under the same roof are you truly friends? But also, the same logic that was given for ruining friendships also applies to pursuing romantic interest. Two friends have romantic interest but dont want to risk ruining ir losing the friendship (nevermind the fact that if both sides are mature about it, a break up in no way necessitates ruining or losing/ending the friendship).

Do you already have a woman in mind who you want to move in with in the hopes it will deepen your 'friendship' with each other?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
There is a thing I noticed about you and Melinda: you can't accept the fact that different people have different standards and values.
Thats not true for me. I accept people's right to choose different values and standards as long as it doesnt violate me or directly harm me or others. Even then, as a practical matter, under a secular nonreligious government, I must and do accept people do not share the same values and standards as me. But I must abide by my values and standards in all circumstances including when people do me wrong. If people think they can wrong me without me resisting they are sorely mistaken and I dont give up without a fight. People might think they havent wronged me, but as long I think someone has wronged me, it is sensible or at least understandable that I am to defend my honor by resisting what they have done to me.

Do you already have a woman in mind who you want to move in with in the hopes it will deepen your 'friendship' with each other?
No. all the women at work or either married or in a relationship already or too old.

Im thinking of trying online dating to see if that works. Or maybe join a church to try and get one of the members.