Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The amount this dude is spending on Only Fans is horrifying. I haven’t checked the thread in a while and I thought he might have been doing better after moving on from Mel it actually got worse. Jesus.
Mel scammed him out of like $12k. He just switched obsessions. I'd say Andrew doing roughly the same imo. Actually, arguably better because he's holding down a job. @Anaiah Carlson did your simping start before or after your most recent ex found this thread? Were there any consequences that caused your obsession toward her to shift? Did you notice any increase in simping after she found out?

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Mel scammed him out of like $12k. He just switched obsessions. I'd say Andrew doing roughly the same imo. Actually, arguably better because he's holding down a job. @Anaiah Carlson did your simping start before or after your most recent ex found this thread? Were there any consequences that caused your obsession toward her to shift? Did you notice any increase in simping after she found out?
Forbidden topic.

All I can say is I started simping just cause I wanted to, but such kinds of events contributed to depression and feeling my life was stuck waiting for it to resolve so I dug my heels into the simping just to entertain myself amd pass the time. Ever since then Ive been struggling to keep it under control. Luckily im able to control enough to meet my basic expensed I have which are still substantial.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
How are things going? Whats new?
Simpin all the way into 2022.

Nothing really just chilling. Learning Hebrew and watching movies every week at the movie theater. Trying to dig into my bible studies. And spending a little less on OF.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Simpin all the way into 2022.

Nothing really just chilling. Learning Hebrew and watching movies every week at the movie theater. Trying to dig into my bible studies. And spending a little less on OF.
Whats your net worth?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Whats your net worth?
Money/stocks is $2,000 only. Unfortunately still got some debt. Probably around $15,000 in debt. But the value of my possessions is probably close to the amount of debt I have.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Screenshot_20220107-100251_Kik.jpg

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Which possessions do you have?
Books worth over $10,000 in resale value.

Is there a resale market for the JOI videos you’ve commissioned?
Most of the videos I buy are premade and not commissioned. But I occasionally order twerking videos as customs. I dont share models content because I dont want to encourage other people to lust after women. And also I dealt in the past with a copyright lawsuit dont want to go through it again.

That comment just sounds weird in a creepy way. I like to privately message some models to say thank you when they give freebies and also if a video was really good. I however mostly keep my interactions to a minimum. Occasionally I might playfully flirt with a reply to something.

Basketball American

kiwifarms.net
Bro, real advice because you’re one of my favorite cows on here and I think you’re one of a few that has a real chance at getting away from cow status. You should stop spending all your money on OF thots. Find a real life girl and spoil her.

It helps if you find a hobby, like, personally, I play on a couple of pool teams. It doesn’t matter how good you are - hell most teams desperately need low level players. Even if you don’t drink, it puts you in a relaxed place where it is easy to meet new people and form new connections. Or if pool isn’t your thing, maybe bowling or darts. Just something to get you out of the house and forces you to interact with other people.

You could branch out into the world and by this time next year you could have a brand new friend group and possibly even a girlfriend. And that’s not even considering the money you would save on twerking videos!

Just my two cents, take it for what it’s worth.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Bro, real advice because you’re one of my favorite cows on here and I think you’re one of a few that has a real chance at getting away from cow status. You should stop spending all your money on OF thots. Find a real life girl and spoil her.

It helps if you find a hobby, like, personally, I play on a couple of pool teams. It doesn’t matter how good you are - hell most teams desperately need low level players. Even if you don’t drink, it puts you in a relaxed place where it is easy to meet new people and form new connections. Or if pool isn’t your thing, maybe bowling or darts. Just something to get you out of the house and forces you to interact with other people.

You could branch out into the world and by this time next year you could have a brand new friend group and possibly even a girlfriend. And that’s not even considering the money you would save on twerking videos!

Just my two cents, take it for what it’s worth.
Id like to find a group like that. Just dont know the best way to make that happen

Im going to try to invest again money in the spring or summer and limit OF spending.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
A while back you said you were un-Jewing yourself. I take it those efforts aren't going well?
That was in early 2018 when I said that. Basically, I haven't really been unjewing myself since then as I pretty much got it covered already. But eventually i will probably become a little bit more "jewish" when I join an Ethiopian or coptic church, and start keeping Sabbath again. In my view, so long as I am not part of the church, the Sabbath is not required for me to keep. So eventually when I join a church, I'll enter a covenant and then I'll have to start keeping Sabbath and never again cease from doing so even if I ceased being part of a church. the basic idea is I need to enter a covenant with God but that is only possible through a church in my belief, so until that happens, I will live as a believing Gentile. Plus I hope to purify myself at least somewhat before I join a church. And in the age of covid I don't want to join a church because of the difficulties of participating in an ethiopian or coptic church right now with all the crazy covid restrictions.

Learning hebrew isn't about being a Jew though. The Canaanites spoke Hebrew before the Jews did. I want to learn Hebrew so I can translate the Bible for my new translation in which I create a radically different version of the Bible.

break these cuffs

Piping Hot Breadsticks for everyone!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That was in early 2018 when I said that. Basically, I haven't really been unjewing myself since then as I pretty much got it covered already. But eventually i will probably become a little bit more "jewish" when I join an Ethiopian or coptic church, and start keeping Sabbath again. In my view, so long as I am not part of the church, the Sabbath is not required for me to keep. So eventually when I join a church, I'll enter a covenant and then I'll have to start keeping Sabbath and never again cease from doing so even if I ceased being part of a church. the basic idea is I need to enter a covenant with God but that is only possible through a church in my belief, so until that happens, I will live as a believing Gentile. Plus I hope to purify myself at least somewhat before I join a church. And in the age of covid I don't want to join a church because of the difficulties of participating in an ethiopian or coptic church right now with all the crazy covid restrictions.

Learning hebrew isn't about being a Jew though. The Canaanites spoke Hebrew before the Jews did. I want to learn Hebrew so I can translate the Bible for my new translation in which I create a radically different version of the Bible.
Just go Muslim, dude. Let the light of Allah stw guide your path. You're obviously not finding what you're looking for given how you bounce around religions.