Lolcow Andrew Peter Carlson / Anaiah Carlson / Tamarlover / Xtamarlover - Jewish/Christian Cult Leader, Stalker, Ugly af, dogfucker, mayor of spitsville

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

Fwiffo

Hootman huge-gland hunam
kiwifarms.net
That was in early 2018 when I said that. Basically, I haven't really been unjewing myself since then as I pretty much got it covered already. But eventually i will probably become a little bit more "jewish" when I join an Ethiopian or coptic church, and start keeping Sabbath again. In my view, so long as I am not part of the church, the Sabbath is not required for me to keep. So eventually when I join a church, I'll enter a covenant and then I'll have to start keeping Sabbath and never again cease from doing so even if I ceased being part of a church. the basic idea is I need to enter a covenant with God but that is only possible through a church in my belief, so until that happens, I will live as a believing Gentile. Plus I hope to purify myself at least somewhat before I join a church. And in the age of covid I don't want to join a church because of the difficulties of participating in an ethiopian or coptic church right now with all the crazy covid restrictions.

Learning hebrew isn't about being a Jew though. The Canaanites spoke Hebrew before the Jews did. I want to learn Hebrew so I can translate the Bible for my new translation in which I create a radically different version of the Bible.
What makes your bible translation radically different?

Anaiah Carlson

Anaiah Carlson, Catfucker
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
What makes your bible translation radically different?
Giving the reader a translation of every tradition of manuscripts for the book, as well as a translation of many variants much more than bibles give. I'll be doing a more literal translation when possible making it sound too weird, and I will be utilizing extensive reconstruction in a final version listed separately which removes the words that I deem to be falsely added to the text, and adds back into the text words that I believe once existed in the text. I use principles of textual criticism for reconstruction, but I have my own peculiar philosophy about textual criticism that doesn't always line up with the mainstream scholarly view of textual criticism. For example, textual critics often say that the shorter text is almost always to be preferred. up until recently I said the opposite that the longer text is almost always to be preferred. but i have since changed my view closer to the mainstream, in which a large percentage of the time the shorter text is to be preferred, but its based on context. Like when you have two readings, a shorter and longer, if you can't explain teh longer reading as derived from the shorter, the original was probably the longer reading. but if you can explain it as being derived from the shorter reading, the shorter reading is probably original. Its a very complex process but one which is very methodical and systematic. So its not like I'm adding whatever I want it to say or taking out whatever I don't like. But rather, using principles of internal and external consistency to restore a text that is harmonized with the historical context and the internal context of the books themselves.

He's the one doing it, so it will actually be correct this time.
yeah that too.

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Anaiah, when Lindsey Bodker licked your butthole what was it like? Did you yell in ecstasy during or yell commands at her like "suck whore!" "Kiss my asshole, kiss it!" Then reach back and poosh her face into your poo snipper? Did she say she liked the taste of your sweet, pink hole afterwards? Did you yell "Feed bitch, feeeeeed from my ass!!!"

Do you think Melinda will ever come back to us?

1642775763060.png

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Anaiah, when Lindsey Bodker licked your butthole what was it like? Did you yell in ecstasy during or yell commands at her like "suck whore!" "Kiss my asshole, kiss it!" Then reach back and poosh her face into your poo snipper? Did she say she liked the taste of your sweet, pink hole afterwards? Did you yell "Feed bitch, feeeeeed from my ass!!!"

Do you think Melinda will ever come back to us?

View attachment 2907023
It felt good. I tried to reciprocrate but was too grossed out. After we broke up she basically claimed that i had degraded hwr by doing that as well as spitting on her face. Years later she said horrible things to me so one time I taunted her in response to things she said by saying haha i did stuff like that to you just to piss her off. That was too harsh by me

Baby Yoda

Grogu
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It felt good. I tried to reciprocrate but was too grossed out. After we broke up she basically claimed that i had degraded hwr by doing that as well as spitting on her face. Years later she said horrible things to me so one time I taunted her in response to things she said by saying haha i did stuff like that to you just to piss her off. That was too harsh by me
What kind of horrible things did she say to you?
Next time a woman tries licking your shithole, you should pucker it around her tongue. It feels amazing btw.

Do you still want to have children someday or not really anymore?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
@Anaiah Carlson please repeat after me: Ashadu an la ilaha illa illa-ilah, wa ashadu anna muhammadan rasul ullah.
I bear witness that of all the true gods that exist, Allah is the god I worship, and he is superior to the other true gods beneath him. And I bear witness that Muhammed was a messenger of that god.

Illuminati Order Official

Friendly Neighborhood Illuminati
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I bear witness that of all the true gods that exist, Allah is the god I worship, and he is superior to the other true gods beneath him. And I bear witness that Muhammed was a messenger of that god.
I think you need to repeat it three times to make it work - Allah is a little like Beetlejuice.

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Andrew, how has it been going man? Have you been enjoying your time away from kiwi farms? Have you gotten over Melinda? Whats your financial situation looking like?

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Andrew, how has it been going man? Have you been enjoying your time away from kiwi farms? Have you gotten over Melinda? Whats your financial situation looking like?
Im spending less on OF. Making $15 an hour now. Two of my credit cards are paid off and closed. Working on the rest. $5600 in my stock account ready for investing starting this Friday. I got a new strategy to try. I call it dividend option double dipping. Heres how it works. Ill buy $5000 worth of a high monthly dividend stock. Then ill sell 15 1 year option contracts with obligation to sell 1500 shares for a premium of approximately $4000. That way if the value of the stock goes down, I receive up to $4000 in premium and if it expires I receive the full premium. And if the stock goes up, I lose money on the contract, but its offset by the gains in the value of the stock. Meanwhile marking a high percentage in dividend every month

DSP's Tax Lawyer

kiwifarms.net
Im spending less on OF. Making $15 an hour now. Two of my credit cards are paid off and closed. Working on the rest. $5600 in my stock account ready for investing starting this Friday. I got a new strategy to try. I call it dividend option double dipping. Heres how it works. Ill buy $5000 worth of a high monthly dividend stock. Then ill sell 15 1 year option contracts with obligation to sell 1500 shares for a premium of approximately $4000. That way if the value of the stock goes down, I receive up to $4000 in premium and if it expires I receive the full premium. And if the stock goes up, I lose money on the contract, but its offset by the gains in the value of the stock. Meanwhile marking a high percentage in dividend every month
Just some friendly advice. Don't waste money on OF. And don't try to invest in the stock market yet. Its only going down this year and there isn't much to indicate it is going up anytime soon. If you can, try money markets or short term bonds and wait for the market to bottom out. Current correction point is 12% and the normal correction point for a recession is 20%

Iamfrigide

Mistaking self indulgence for self care.
kiwifarms.net
He hasn't been gone from KF, he's still spamming disagree and dumb over in Muhlinduh's thread.

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Just some friendly advice. Don't waste money on OF. And don't try to invest in the stock market yet. Its only going down this year and there isn't much to indicate it is going up anytime soon. If you can, try money markets or short term bonds and wait for the market to bottom out. Current correction point is 12% and the normal correction point for a recession is 20%
We will see. Most likely im still gonna do both because im stubborn like that.
He hasn't been gone from KF, he's still spamming disagree and dumb over in Muhlinduh's thread.
I dont rate too often. Rating is my way of responding in the thread since im otherwise unable to post anything there

Anaiah Carlson

Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
You have done a lot of work to save up 5k despite spending money on OF and you are trying to invest money in something that is actively going down. Don't waste that money
So if I buy $5000 of the stock with a $4,000 premium for 15 contracts I sell, the most I could lose is $1,000