Andrew Schlafly's Conservapedia - Right-wing parody of RationalWiki

Senior Lexmechanic

Shitposting displeases the Omnissiah
kiwifarms.net
OH. MY. GOD.
Look at the list of "Greatest Conservative Songs" Does this guy not understand the concept of "irony"? Seriously, I'm having trouble not spraying my monitor, it's so hilarious.
Same with Greatest Conservative Movies. Oh sweet Jesus. What the hell? I honestly wonder if he has some kind of disorder that makes him unable to appreciate humor or satire? I mean, the point of some of this shit seems to go sailing right over his head.

In the words of Superintendent Chalmers, the rod up this man's butt has a rod up its butt.
HOLY SHIT, he has "In The Navy" AND "Y.M.C.A." on that list. For someone so concerned about faggots, his gaydar's completely malfunctional.

Feline Darkmage

Feelin Dankmeme
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, obviously the democrats that are dead now aren't the not dead ones, that's true. But from what you're saying, we shouldn't be upset about Nazis now, because the bad Nazis were the ones back then in germany and they just share a name, right?
Yeah, obviously it's not much of a "gotcha" against current democrats, but it is technically true.
That's completely fucktarded mate. The nazi ideology is largely the same as its always been (genocidal and anti-semitic). Democrats now don't share the same ideology of the KKK-era democrats because there was a slow shift and Nixon converted a huge portion of the discontented ones to the Republican party because they felt abandoned by the democrats new blood (JFK) listening to MLK & co and pushing for the civil rights acts to be passed.

Just so I have some actual content in this post, here is the article on Brenton Terrant the Mosque Shooter. They of course blame this on THE LEFT

eta
And white supremacy

Last edited:

Koochiching

Adult Trashcan
kiwifarms.net
That's completely fucktarded mate. The nazi ideology is largely the same as its always been (genocidal and anti-semitic). Democrats now don't share the same ideology of the KKK-era democrats because there was a slow shift and Nixon converted a huge portion of the discontented ones to the Republican party because they felt abandoned by the democrats new blood (JFK) listening to MLK & co and pushing for the civil rights acts to be passed.

Just so I have some actual content in this post, here is the article on Brenton Terrant the Mosque Shooter. They of course blame this on THE LEFT

eta
And white supremacy
Even during their peak in the 1920s, the Klan exerted heavy influence over Republican party politics in places like Indiana and Maine. (Yeah, Maine, one of the whitest states in the union. The big bugbear for Klansmen there was Catholics.)

Mrs Paul

Yinzer Kiwi
kiwifarms.net
I get the impression that if he likes something (movie/song/tv show, etc), it's conservative, if he doesn't, it's liberal.

Oh, and as for Nixon bringing in more to the Republican party, did you know that he had no knowledge of Watergate whatsoever? And that despite learning in school that LBJ was on the one who started Vietnam, nobody seems to know it, and they all blame Nixon. (Apparently no one knows of "Hey hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?")

Reactions: TowinKarz

dingle

kiwifarms.net
And that despite learning in school that LBJ was on the one who started Vietnam, nobody seems to know it, and they all blame Nixon. (Apparently no one knows of "Hey hey, LBJ, how many kids did you kill today?")
it's a little more complex than that, dude. France totally abdicated the fight in indochina and if anyone was going to stop the NVA from massacring every official and collaborator in south Vietnam it was team America, world police. LBJ didn't start the war; he inherited an ugly police action from an abdicating colonial power. Check out Bernard Shaw's "Hell in a Very Small Place" if you're interested in the tail end of France's interest in Vietnam.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino