TGWTG Andrew W. Dickman / Andrew FunnyLastName / AWDplace / @AWDtwit - creepy furry artist who abused his ex and then stole her character

Art Eric 84

kiwifarms.net
Welp. Never thought I'd still see that guy's name in the credits of the most recent new Looney Tunes Cartoons that's on HBO Max. As far as I can tell this cartoon "Boo Appetweet" is the only thing Dickman is credited for. And it's not bad actually.

Y2K Baby

The Codex of Ultimate Wisdom???
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Welp. Never thought I'd still see that guy's name in the credits of the most recent new Looney Tunes Cartoons that's on HBO Max. As far as I can tell this cartoon "Boo Appetweet" is the only thing Dickman is credited for. And it's not bad actually.
Based creepy furry artist who abused his ex and then stole her character tbh.

Dik Dik Van Dik

kiwifarms.net
awd1.pngawd2.pngawd3.png

Whoever thought that Andrew Dickhead can be such a snowflake?

Last edited:

Out Bob

kiwifarms.net
Came to this thread just to say that he recently won a Annie award for his work for this series

I think this is our first lolcow that has an industry award?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210419-234455_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20210419-234455_Chrome.jpg
    191.1 KB · Views: 78

Art Eric 84

kiwifarms.net
I used to follow AWD on Twitter but after last year happened, I unfollowed him cause of his anti - police sperging he did last summer.
I don't even use Twatter anymore. This guy is seriously anti-police? I find that ironic, but not surprising since he's a typical Commiefornia Liberal, since one of his old comic projects was about a futuristic police force. So he must HATE that with a passion now. Next time he needs an officer the officer should just tell him he's on his own.

Mr. Nobodyguy 202

kiwifarms.net
I don't even use Twatter anymore. This guy is seriously anti-police? I find that ironic, but not surprising since he's a typical Commiefornia Liberal, since one of his old comic projects was about a futuristic police force. So he must HATE that with a passion now. Next time he needs an officer the officer should just tell him he's on his own.
Here's an example from last year, he doesn't sperg a lot like most people but sometimes he does post stuff like this. I stopped using Twitter mainly because of BLM stuff. Granted, I'm not against the movement, but it felt rather depressing and irritating when I only just saw nothing but the same "cops bad" stuff.
AWD! acab.png

Last edited:

Art Eric 84

kiwifarms.net
Here's an example from last year, he doesn't sperg a lot like most people but sometimes he does post stuff like this. I stopped using Twitter mainly because of BLM stuff. Granted, I'm not against the movement, but it felt rather depressing where I only just saw nothing but the same "cops bad" stuff.
View attachment 2110133
Yup. He's just as unhinged as the rest of them.

Cantercoin

violencia
kiwifarms.net