IP2 Andy Dick - From having his own tv show and being in movies with Pauly Shore to sleeping on a cot eating liver and onions, he truly is "living his best life"

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

yourdadscumdumpster

1983’s evidence of why preggos shouldn’t drink
kiwifarms.net
Because he hasn’t morphed into some super carrier that just spreads disease everywhere by his very presence?

My ex was a super spreader but her genius was realizing it typically took a few months before her prey got sick. So she’d have an entire city run a train on her then bounce before they all started having their dicks turn gangrenous and fall off.

Irrational Exuberance

SPEND! SPEND! SPEND!
kiwifarms.net
My ex was a super spreader but her genius was realizing it typically took a few months before her prey got sick. So she’d have an entire city run a train on her then bounce before they all started having their dicks turn gangrenous and fall off.
But not you, 'cause y'all was too smart for that skanky-ass bitch.

You always watched from the closet.

I feel sorry for this guy's kids.
He thinks it's a cool story to tell, he has no shame that he's a complete mess. It's epic levels of narcissism and utter lack of self awareness. I doubt anyone will shed a tear for him when he dies.

Rogan actually tard wrangled him. Apparently he was afraid of being on set because of Rogan, he would hide and sometimes cry.
Yeah, Joe didn't take well to Andy's antics, including Andy waving his dick at Joe on set. Even after all of that Joe still kept in touch and even had Andy on his show, once.

How does Andy Dick not have all the stds?
Who said he doesn't?

Cardenio

#SlavaChargers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Imagine being more of a degenerate than most of ip2. Crazy.
In defense of Andy Dick I truly think that if you willingly sleep in the same vicinity as Andy Dick you have openly consented to being molested by him.

In the same way I really can't blame a Pit bull or a Tiger for mauling its owner. You should have damn well known the risks at hand.

With that said I fully condone Andy being put down.

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
In defense of Andy Dick I truly think that if you willingly sleep in the same vicinity as Andy Dick you have openly consented to being molested by him.

In the same way I really can't blame a Pit bull or a Tiger for mauling its owner. You should have damn well known the risks at hand.

With that said I fully condone Andy being put down.
I hope JJ dies like Phil Hartman. The more degenerates Andy assassinates, the better.

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
Apparently he got bailed out and is claiming he was setup:
They made him pay $2500 to get out of jail. Meanwhile, if you steal something worth $950 or less, you get released with no bail at all. JJ's butthole is worth a lot less than $950, so this penal disparity can only be explained by Heteronormisogyny.

Last edited:

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
Is there any actual evidence of this diddling, or is it a case of heresy from a man who's more cocaine than man by body weight?
JJ saying Andy diddled him is literally evidence. That’s not what hearsay is.

Who knows what happened in reality, wouldn’t be surprised if the guy did it to himself and forgot about it. Andy does have a history of sexually harassing people though, judging by the OP thread. Always seemed like a rapist wannabe to me but he’s too busy getting high to do much about it.

Marche

kiwifarms.net
JJ saying Andy diddled him is literally evidence. That’s not what hearsay is.

Who knows what happened in reality, wouldn’t be surprised if the guy did it to himself and forgot about it. Andy does have a history of sexually harassing people though, judging by the OP thread. Always seemed like a rapist wannabe to me but he’s too busy getting high to do much about it.
JJ absolutely blacks out when he sleeps and Andy did say he was touching himself so I fully believe he probably at least groped JJ.
Regardless of if you think JJ was "asking for it" for sleeping next to Andy you cant really excuse what Andy probably did to someone who was sleeping.

trickyzerg23

kiwifarms.net
JJ absolutely blacks out when he sleeps and Andy did say he was touching himself so I fully believe he probably at least groped JJ.
Regardless of if you think JJ was "asking for it" for sleeping next to Andy you cant really excuse what Andy probably did to someone who was sleeping.
Yes, I excuse it. Any thinking man would excuse it. Andy Dick has Alzheimer's. His own family says he would be safer in jail. ip2 is committing elder abuse and 100% to blame for every single thing that happens.

keke

pussy
kiwifarms.net
I don’t think he wasn’t asking for it and I didn’t say that. Agree though. I believe Andy did molest him in some way. Probably not the first time he’s done it either.

Willie Thrills

Just bear with
kiwifarms.net
Whereas I do not condone anything about Andy Dick, I feel like it doesn't count as victim blaming to point out that if you sleep anywhere near to Andy Dick, you are partially responsible for your subsequent molestation.

This applies to homes, too, if you purchase property near to Andy Dick, you are more likely to be molested and this should be reflected in the paperwork.