Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to hundreds via Chinese spyware

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
for a few it was 250 youtube and odyssey together
how many live views will he get on his odyssey stream?

i say at most 100

it is not the worst ever live stream viewers but they are going to take time to get more viewers

Attachments

• cancerboy show 2.png
    cancerboy show 2.png
    26.3 KB · Views: 24
  • cancer boy show1.png
    cancer boy show1.png
    21.3 KB · Views: 24

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
kiwifarms.net
Aren't both his parents from Portugal? He should be able to have dual citizenship pretty easily (why the fuck would it cost 700$?) and I am 99% sure I remember him talking about having a Portuguese passport when he travelled there at some point.
Maybe I'm misremembering about him already having it but it costing 700$ sounds like absolute made up bullshit to scam his audience and buy himself more time.
I can't speak for Portugal but I know from second-hand experience that certain countries (in Europe at least) allow for naturalization if your parents can prove they were citizens. Hell, I have enough Hungarian descent on one side of my family that I can straight up walk into the Hungarian embassy with my family tree and get naturalized. It's entirely possible he is Portuguese - citizenship-wise - and simply cannot afford the cost of moving all of his shit across the Atlantic + renting/buying a property.

Bogen

kiwifarms.net
It's entirely possible he is Portuguese - citizenship-wise - and simply cannot afford the cost of moving all of his shit across the Atlantic + renting/buying a property.
He doesn't have that much to move. He sold his car (He left his switch in it too so thats gone), Keeps complaining that his computer is shit (so no point in taking it, Just buy a new one or a laptop) and his wardrobe can pretty much fit in a suitcase. All of the other shit in that room is his moms aside from the light show meant for the kiddos.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't have that much to move. He sold his car (He left his switch in it too so thats gone), Keeps complaining that his computer is shit (so no point in taking it, Just buy a new one or a laptop) and his wardrobe can pretty much fit in a suitcase. All of the other shit in that room is his moms aside from the light show meant for the kiddos.
Why everything in the guntverse is somehow related to fucking Nintendo Switch?

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Andy just said a very homosexual thing of being thankful of having Kyler in his gay Internet antics. He mentions Jade and Jean. Does anyone know what happened to Chris from the skeptic days? I highly doubt Kyler not being subpar to a skeptic assistant.
Warski claims Chris Warski was stealing money from his bank account so that friendship was ended.

Warski is now claiming that Youtube is specifically targeting AugieRFC by removing his features one by one. X

Why everything in the guntverse is somehow related to fucking Nintendo Switch?
BING BING WAHOO!

Just Here for A and H

Has kink-shamed hundreds of people... to death.
kiwifarms.net
So either 1. ultra-poorfag, 2. hasn't even bothered trying (if Portugal has familial naturalization), or 3. is lying.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
He didn't even get a YT Champion belt from Tonka, lol

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Warski claims Chris Warski was stealing money from his bank account so that friendship was ended.

Warski is now claiming that Youtube is specifically targeting AugieRFC by removing his features one by one. X

BING BING WAHOO!
Sad! Somehow relates to Geek, too. Chris claims he paid Andy his money which is more than anything Trovo and Dlive have done. Like anything that's not Geek or Chris is a straight up downgrade waiting to boil over.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2069246
Tardskis e-girlfriend Morgan Cain has such shit eyebrows. Also clearly still lives at home with her parents judging by the background.
could theere be a photo with no make up or the instagram filter ? it does look ugly but i like to judge without the instagram filters

Please don't tell me he's chatting an underaged girl because that dyed hair and lack of fixing her eyebrows raises questions.

she looking late 20s to me

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Likely a glitch. No way they care that much about Augie to go start systematically delete features of his one by one.
Kyler claims he had a house party and a nigger invited a bunch more niggers so Kyler went downstairs with a gun, pulled it out and told them niggers to gtfo and they all filed out one by one with only a couple shiets from them. X. Warski is ordering more Uber eats. Kyler is drunk for the first time in along time he says.