Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to hundreds via Chinese spyware

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
"Hey, you little fag. We are not hateful !!!"
Andy is truly in the gutter.

Edit: according to one of Augie's reply guys, he allegedly is spreading lies about COVID-19.

2nd Edit: Rand is here to sniff petrol as a Subcultured segment, white race is saved !!!

3rd Edit: 5 months to leave Canada because of his taxes. I don't know how Portugal (even the island) is better than Canada.

Last edited:

TwoDollarPeePeePooPoo

I'm not gonna read that
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2069246
Tardskis e-girlfriend Morgan Cain has such shit eyebrows. Also clearly still lives at home with her parents judging by the background.
She definitely reminds me of someone...

35D52CD2-2603-4412-8C62-2D20CA679C8C.jpeg

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
Warski just said because a Doug Ford youtube video got dislikes that it means Canada is the worst country in the world now. Doug Ford's a massive faggot and no one likes him so that is completely meaningless. He says his friend who has four salons in the largest mall in Canada (Not in Ontario, Edmonton has the largest mall in Canada) and that he's lost everything because of it even though the federal government in Canada is giving out billions of dollars to small business' to pay for rent and employee's wages that are likely being partially or completely forgiven. Smells like a bogus story. Only retards wear their masks on the way out to the vehicle because covid totally can't spread in fresh air - Warski

He's now crying that his crying because his McDonalds was just cancelled.

LOL OK guys, So he says 4 to 5 months until he moves to the island.... Come September it'll be some other excuse.
He'll claim that Canada somehow fucked him out from being able to go.
He's still crying about Doug Ford, the most hated politician in Canada thinking it's people believing Covid is fake. Still hasn't paid his taxes yet either, they're due on the 30th of April and most people I know from there have had their taxes done already.

TriggerMeElmo

kiwifarms.net
LOL OK guys, So he says 4 to 5 months until he moves to the island.... Come September it'll be some other excuse.
And Kyler will be on the Starship Enterprise. It's all coming together. Trust the plan, faggots. These people clearly know what they're doing.

Or not and view them as the degenerate retards they are at face value and leave your optimism at the door when you view this thread. Viewers should be so forewarned with this shit.

In all honesty I couldn't care if Warski moves to Portugal. Quite the opposite: I hope he does because I imagine that his life will be tougher there than living rent free with his parents. He knows this.

But we have to remember Andy is a BIG MAN and a YT Star, mom and dad, so fulfilling his dreams can't stand in the way of sponging off another child that will bail out his retardation.

Ralphamale

kiwifarms.net
And Kyler will be on the Starship Enterprise. It's all coming together. Trust the plan, faggots. These people clearly know what they're doing.

Or not and view them as the degenerate retards they are at face value and leave your optimism at the door when you view this thread. Viewers should be so forewarned with this shit.

In all honesty I couldn't care if Warski moves to Portugal. Quite the opposite: I hope he does because I imagine that his life will be tougher there than living rent free with his parents. He knows this.

But we have to remember Andy is a BIG MAN and a YT Star, mom and dad, so fulfilling his dreams can't stand in the way of sponging off another child that will bail out his retardation.
Can't wait to hear Warski ranting about his sisters nigger sucking his teeth at Warski.
He's using his friends channel on youtube wink wink.

CeeShape

kiwifarms.net
i am sorry to say twice but i have submited an attached photo of kyler with alcohol here on the chaggot stream and kyler had just said he has not been drunk for a long time

is he forgeting he is drinking alot?

cancer boy alcoholic.png

and he wearing this siege mask `i want people to be afraid of me`

cancer boy alcoholic.png 2.png
he is a faggot

andy warski said `i thought fentanyl mimicked cocaine`

Last edited:

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
i am sorry to say twice but i have submited an attached photo of kyler with alcohol here on the chaggot stream and kyler had just said he has not been drunk for a long time

is he forgeting he is drinking alot?

View attachment 2069312

and he wearing this siege mask `i want people to be afraid of me`

View attachment 2069314
he is a faggot

andy warski said `i thought fentanyl mimicked cocaine`
They look so stupid that their next drug addiction will be desomorphine (Krokodil).

Andy, it's not Geek. It's the Kiwifarms, we are fucking with you. Train your social queues, Andy.

RickestRickCriminal

kiwifarms.net
Andy, we don't care about how exceptional Geekthulu is. This is your thread in da gunts board, not Geekthulu's. We couldn't give a shit about Geek being 48 years old, a furry and guarding bad people. How old is fucking BPS, JFG and CRP? I bet money that Geek looks better and a better specimen of a man than fucking Ethan Oliver Ralph. Everything in the Guntelegram thread points to da gunt being a horrible zoosadist, everyone saw the sextape, and the "it's okay for minors to whore themselves".

Andy, you are embarrased of your brain damage. Geek got you help and just threw it away like an idiot. Nobody fucking cares about you going to special needs therapy, it's you being mad at yourself as the bitter man you truly are. But I guess screaming AIM with a gun pointing at strangers in a foreign country is better than vague threats.

How long have Tardski and cancer boy been whining about Geekthulu? Hiliarious.
Half an hour, it's obviously Kiwifarms. Not Geekthulu. Kyler keeps licking his asshole about being so much better than Geek, The Disney comparison intensifies.

gustodog

kiwifarms.net
And the next day on his solo stream - which he ended prematurely in a huff after arguing with his chat- he drank so much that he, IIRC, said he was going to take a break from drinking.