Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to dozens via Chinese spyware

Kup

“I knew you had potential, Ralph.”
kiwifarms.net
He never actually did Uber eats. He probably just parked outside a Tim Hortons or McDonalds with free wifi and played his Nintendo switch till his parents were done work and then he drove home to pretend he was working all day
You joke but I could believe it, midday Tim Hortons used to be something else.

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
He never actually did Uber eats. He probably just parked outside a Tim Hortons or McDonalds with free wifi and played his Nintendo switch till his parents were done work and then he drove home to pretend he was working all day
I believe that is what was said on Geek's "expose" stream about Andy. He did regular Uber because he thought Uber Eats was too hard because he had to get out of his car. Apparently according to Geek in that stream Andy would just sit in Discord Bing Bing Wahooing on his Switch while he was supposed to be ubering and making money. Then claim to make hundreds of dollars a night for 4 hours. Which begs the question, if you are making that much money doing really nothing... Why would you quit doing it in the first place? Either A: he is obviously lying or B: he is extremely desperate for e fame or the off chance of C: he is extremely lazy and just doesn't want to work.
You joke but I could believe it, midday Tim Hortons used to be something else.
I can believe it. Andy has a strong aversion to working.

Long Time Caller

kiwifarms.net
We're reaching levels of cognitive dissonance that shouldn't even be possible.

1642086710759.png

FuzzMushr00m

kiwifarms.net

Insanely Retarded

Corn enthusiast
kiwifarms.net
Come on Warski, fire up OBS and let the anger out, you're guaranteed to get a bunch of people watching out of curiosity,.
Remember when Failure finally accepted Tonka was a cunt? He got a lot of superchats, that could be you Warski, just think of all the drugs and uber eats you could buy with it.

FFinfo

kiwifarms.net
Ralph's response.
Clearly trying to push Warski's buttons, this could be a lot of fun.
View attachment 2884500
Twitter Archive
>From a rented house with a financed car
Not going to act like these are bad things but Ralph moved out of his mom's house at what, 36? And that's because she fucking died. Paying rent and having your car is a flex for a 20 year old, not a near-40.