Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to dozens via Chinese spyware

Snappy Jappy

I'm on the air doing my job
kiwifarms.net
1642108455196.png

Go off Andy. This is the Shonen turnaround he needed to set things straight.

This is now officially a fan forum... Get him ANDY!!!

Hüftpriester

kiwifarms.net
Ralph's response.
Clearly trying to push Warski's buttons, this could be a lot of fun.
Ralph doesn't have a house, he rents in what's probably a shit neighborhood. He also lived with his mother until he was 35 years old. And his car is financed through predatory lending. LOL, imagine thinking this is all stuff to be proud of for a man in his mid 30s.

Last edited:

UnLimiTed-Lbs

Adrienne Blair pegged Ethan Ralph. Memphis Style!
kiwifarms.net
Remember when Ralph wanted to make a Miami part II with Warski? This was after when Ralph saw PPP invited Warski to his apartment and they were having a blast with booze, weed, and making content.
I guess that plan is not going to happen.

Farglemark

kiwifarms.net
Oh fuck me how many more bridges can this retard burn?
At this point he has...
-May
-Gator
-Bibble
-Dingo
-Rands sloppily half rebuilt bridge (unless that happened again)
Metokur
-That alleged guy from the insurance call
-the car salesman
-his newest unborn child
-Alice
-his drug dealer
-the local booze store
-the handful of repeat guests he still has

Theres still a way for him to go yet. I really hope for the Gator and Metokur bridge burning, I mean shit Gator is about to have Metokur on stream, what a flex on the gunt.

Fslur

kiwifarms.net
At this point he has...
-May
-Gator
-Bibble
-Dingo
-Rands sloppily half rebuilt bridge (unless that happened again)
Metokur
-That alleged guy from the insurance call
-the car salesman
-his newest unborn child
-Alice
-his drug dealer
-the local booze store
-the handful of repeat guests he still has

Theres still a way for him to go yet. I really hope for the Gator and Metokur bridge burning, I mean shit Gator is about to have Metokur on stream, what a flex on the gunt.
Jim said Ralph had a baby dick that’s not Gunt guarding. Ralph is so affected by it he has to pretend he didn’t watch the stream. (Clip of it.)

Vernerus

kiwifarms.net
Rands sloppily half rebuilt bridge (unless that happened again)
Nah Ralph had some groyper on his stream on I think Monday that had previously "debated" with Rand on his stream, and when Rand went to go comment in chat, he found out he was banned from not only the chat, but I think a telegram group and something else.

Theres no bridge there. Theres no ground to build a bridge there anymore.

Baldur's Revenge

kiwifarms.net
What would make this all sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much better is if after Andy burns his bridge with Ralph thinking that PPP is his new "friend" just to set him up with an ambush with Kraut & Tea on that show they are doing in order to leave Andy alone with nobody lol. He left Kyler and Ralph which were the only two in his corner for PPP. Would be the most hilarious outcome. From what I remember of Kraut. That guy doesn't let go of hate. So I don't see him just doing this show and burying the hatchet without taking his pound of flesh from Andy for his role in the exposing of Kraut's dox Discord.