Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Subcultured / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Former bloodsports star; trigger happy cokehead; now streams to dozens via Chinese spyware

AltisticRight

Free 🌽 202 E 37th St VA, Richmond, 901-922-9912
Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Should I open a thread for this development?

One with Rekieta was made because he doesn't have an unjannied thread. Should I simply title it Ethan Ralph VS Andy Warski (and PPP)?

Content is divided across 3-4 threads now. I would say this is major since even his breakup with a eunuchised Aboriginal neonazi got a feature.

State Champ

kiwifarms.net
Should I open a thread for this development?

One with Rekieta was made because he doesn't have an unjannied thread. Should I simply title it Ethan Ralph VS Andy Warski (and PPP)?

Content is divided across 3-4 threads now. I would say this is major since even his breakup with a eunuchised Aboriginal neonazi got a feature.
I'd wait and see if they start spilling their spaghetti or if it all blows over

AltisticRight

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd wait and see if they start spilling their spaghetti or if it all blows over
Andy basically cited the shart and the sex crime, I can't see how they will get over this. When Rand broke up with Ralph, he virtue signalled about psychopathic women barring their child's alleged father even though Ralph did nothing to establish paternity.

State Champ

kiwifarms.net
Andy basically cited the shart and the sex crime, I can't see how they will get over this. When Rand broke up with Ralph, he virtue signalled about psychopathic women barring their child's alleged father even though Ralph did nothing to establish paternity.
Maybe you're right but I think they've got fuck all for dirt on each other and it will blow over. Hoping I'm wrong though

Edit: on second thought a new thread is probably in order. I can't see Ralph letting this low iq retard snake on him without consequences never being the same

Last edited:

AltisticRight

Forum Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Maybe you're right but I think they've got fuck all for dirt on each other and it will blow over. Hoping I'm wrong though
Yeah I think you're right.

I'll wait for the show with PPP, if they do something, I'll put together a thread before it's too late (status abandoned: Rekieta thread).

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
Would an empty fight arena be more embarrassing than a full one?

Think of it, less than twenty people in there and the event is two spergs pretending to fight.

Never going to happen btw, Tara rightfully washed her hands of these retards.
empty arenas are more embarrassing if you win

full arenas are more embarrassing if you lose

Mr E. Grifter

Patricidal contributor to the Ralph Retort.
kiwifarms.net
The fight won't happen, but Andy would most likely win if it did.

While Andy is a weirdo sperg cannuck, he has shown the propensity to actually put effort into working out, learning how to fight on some level and he's not 5'1".

The Gunt talks a big game, but he's out of breathe after a brisk waddle. Anyone who has even done some light sparring can tell you that fighting is tiring even for people who are active. Ralph simply wouldn't have the energy to maintain his output for longer than 20 seconds tops.

WutangLee

Purgatory Kung Fu Snake oil Salesman
kiwifarms.net
The fight won't happen, but Andy would most likely win if it did.

While Andy is a weirdo sperg cannuck, he has shown the propensity to actually put effort into working out, learning how to fight on some level and he's not 5'1".

The Gunt talks a big game, but he's out of breathe after a brisk waddle. Anyone who has even done some light sparring can tell you that fighting is tiring even for people who are active. Ralph simply wouldn't have the energy to maintain his output for longer than 20 seconds tops.
No commission would sanction such Ralph if he ever got a physical. They'd have to settle with StreetBeefs