Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
Did Andy ever give any proof of being a victim of sexual abuse? It’s weird how he talks so openly about this babysitter his whole family was familiar with but never going past what happened afterwards. Did his parents find out? Did the babysitter face any charges? Is she in jail?
What if Andy only says he has mental problems caused by his past to excuse his all-encompassing social and cognitive defincicies ?
There are so many videos that Andy mentioned this in but there are too many to sift through, it seems the video where Andy talks about his abusive babysitters is gone. I can't find any archives of it either, one video came to mind on the Kumite where everyone was just bewildered by Andy breaking into a story of how he got his stutter. Followed by molestation stories.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Unog

Negromancer

Practices Black Magic
kiwifarms.net
Good to know that you're a supporter of adult human beings acting like hysterical infants over fee fees and mean words.

I'm at the point where I think Andy and Failure were both too stupid, and too bought into their own personas to realize the potential danger they were in. Alex, I think, was just too beta and starstruck - he comes off as a guy who is to Andy and Failure what Colonel J is to the gunt. (Btw did Colonel J get banned? I can't link his profile.)

While I agree that Alex should've known better for a guy who had a CCW permit, I disagree with the point about the cops. Imo the first thing they should've done, and the responsible thing to do, would've been to call the police after the initial assault, if they were indeed so upset by it. Everything that occurred after that would've been avoided if they had done so.

That's an interesting point to bring up, and with his recent behavior it's entirely possible that he was lying about those encounters. Hell now that I think about it, didn't he originally say his stutter came from his babysitter hitting him, and then went on to retcon that into it coming from his babysitter raping him?
andy and co calling the police wouldve been a good idea if alex didnt taze the guy at first. if they caught him on tape punching failure and then he tazed him, that would've justified it but that didn't happen so it looks bad for him

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Doesn't Andy use streamlabs for donations? I'm fully lost with this, but if so, aren't they quick to ban people?
Because I'm really shocked that nothing came of his stunt but Alex prison time.

• Thunk-Provoking

Love_Machine011

I'll take all your condiments... IT'S GOOD!
kiwifarms.net
Did Andy ever give any proof of being a victim of sexual abuse? It’s weird how he talks so openly about this babysitter his whole family was familiar with but never going past what happened afterwards. Did his parents find out? Did the babysitter face any charges? Is she in jail?
What if Andy only says he has mental problems caused by his past to excuse his all-encompassing social and cognitive defincicies ?
I think the fact that andy sounds like he is gonna cry in any sort of emotional situation no matter what is proof enough of some sort of trauma.

Grand Lunar

King of the Selenites
kiwifarms.net
He knows how to act like an adult as he's shown, he can do things to get by, he simply refuses to.
Yeah, tbh it has been really odd to see him go this far off the deep end from where he started. His bottom of the barrel anti-SJW videos were never good by any stretch, but were still a step above endless personal drama streams and eventually IRL streams of ever escalating exceptional behavior. At one point he displayed an ability to behave somewhat normally, so he probably does still know how to. He just chooses not to keep his underlying lunacy under control.

Then again, it could have just been lucky circumstances that prevented those things from coming out earlier, combined with Chris and other skeptics potentially keeping him in check.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
andy and co calling the police wouldve been a good idea if alex didnt taze the guy at first. if they caught him on tape punching failure and then he tazed him, that would've justified it but that didn't happen so it looks bad for him
You're getting the timeline mixed up.

The initial assault of them smacking the camera out of whoever was holding it's hand happened, then after a short bit followed them to reengage and that's when the tazing happened.

I can't remember if he got hit during the initial or second encounter, or both. I'd have to watch the vid again.

I think the fact that andy sounds like he is gonna cry in any sort of emotional situation no matter what is proof enough of some sort of trauma.
I'm not so sure about that. Mental illness and signs of it do not necessarily mean that the person showing it was abused.

Figger Naggot

Turning Point Tel Aviv
kiwifarms.net
I stop paying attention for a week and come back to find out one of Andy's orbiters might be facing felony charges? Unreal.:story:

Jesus Christ, Andy. You need to stop dragging everyone around you down into the tard vortex. How many people in his sphere have been gone down in flames in the past year alone? JF, Donga(admittedly his own doing), the Guntfather, and now Alex. The Andy curse is real and this should be a clear warning sign for anyone associated with him to get the hell away and never look back.

Shady Attorney

"I'm an attorney"
kiwifarms.net
I really doubt he's clever enough to have invented a past trauma that typically causes exactly his disorder profile
The only reason I question the validity of the claim is that Andy I believe started talking about his sexual assault during the height of the MeToo movement and the audience started to fill in the details themselves. I can see Andy doing a dumb joke about being “MeToo’d” and sticking with it. Andy lying to gain sympathy/money/viewers is not a new thing for him at all.

NahtzeeSmurf

kiwifarms.net
The only reason I question the validity of the claim is that Andy I believe started talking about his sexual assault during the height of the MeToo movement and the audience started to fill in the details themselves. I can see Andy doing a dumb joke about being “MeToo’d” and sticking with it. Andy lying to gain sympathy/money/viewers is not a new thing for him at all.
And that's the best feature of MeTooing, you never have to back any of your shit up, especially if you never actually accuse someone.

Glad I couldn't help

Now with edge anime avatar
kiwifarms.net
Why do people want to become irl streamers, i cant think of any worse way of making money, other than being a sex worker, there is no future in it, you ruin your name forever online, anyone you meet to date will google you and run for the hills, your grandchildren will be abel to see what a tard grandpa was...
Low time orientation, a.k.a. "it seemed like a good idea at the time."

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino