Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

instythot

kiwifarms.net
The only reason I question the validity of the claim is that Andy I believe started talking about his sexual assault during the height of the MeToo movement and the audience started to fill in the details themselves. I can see Andy doing a dumb joke about being “MeToo’d” and sticking with it. Andy lying to gain sympathy/money/viewers is not a new thing for him at all.
I seem to remember it coming out on one of the interminable Kumites just before it went to shit, in the context of "This girl says she was molested? So what! I was too!" and just stunning everyone else into silence when a few followup details were provided. I might be mashing a whole bunch of exposition together and I'm sure not tracking down wherever old Kumites go to die.

There are plenty of things outrageous claims to call Andy on; him being touched/abused as a child doesn't seem like one. The exact details of what happened are probably in question - I don't buy the frying pan beating as presented

• Disagree
  • Agree
Reactions: Unog and Kamikaze

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
Why do people want to become irl streamers, i cant think of any worse way of making money, other than being a sex worker, there is no future in it, you ruin your name forever online, anyone you meet to date will google you and run for the hills, your grandchildren will be abel to see what a tard grandpa was...
I'd argue sex worker might be better. There's still a risk of STDs with being IRL streamer - at least in Andy's case, who may or may not be engaging in faggotry for shekels.

Also, a sex worker could conceivably start a new life with no one knowing about their sordid past - completely impossible with an IRL streamer.

• Informative
Reactions: Unog

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
So after doing some research I feel comfortable saying Andy's abuse story is legit. Andy has been telling basically the same story for at least 10 years, actually this gives a good look into Andy's psyche.I finally found the video I was looking for, he starts talking specifically about it at 4:40. This video is from at least 2010, way way before the Me Too movement or Andy being particularly relevant on Youtube. Like I said if Andy is telling some story he's one of the greatest actors alive today.
https://vimeo.com/22310863

Last edited:

NahtzeeSmurf

kiwifarms.net
I'd argue sex worker might be better. There's still a risk of STDs with being IRL streamer - at least in Andy's case, who may or may not be engaging in faggotry for shekels.

Also, a sex worker could conceivably start a new life with no one knowing about their sordid past - completely impossible with an IRL streamer.
How many normies think to do a google search on someone they meet? Though that's probably the GenX in me talking, now that I'm ten years away from being a Boomer.

• Thunk-Provoking

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
So after doing some research I feel comfortable saying Andy's abuse story is legit. Andy has been telling basically the same story for at least 10 years, actually this gives a good look into Andy's psyche.I finally found the video I was looking for, he starts talking specifically about it at 4:40. This video is from at least 2010, way way before the Me Too movement or Andy being particularly relevant on Youtube. Like I said if Andy is telling some story he's one of the greatest actors alive today.
https://vimeo.com/22310863
I honestly never hear him say sexual abuse or rape. He even says the worst memory is getting hit with the frying pan. I think getting a dick shoved up his mouth or ass would be worse.
I notice you stick up for Warski insanely much, why is that?

• Agree

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Titan
kiwifarms.net
Holy shit this new entry into the IBS saga was amazing. A few months ago, Andy was on top of the world, humiliating Tonka in Valor's ring, and now he's humiliating himself by crying like a bitch because he can't handle some drunk schlubs. He sounds like he's about to cry when he's yelling "STAY BACKKK!!"

2019 has been a wild year, and it's kind of insane how everybody who took part in the Nick Reiketa Streamsnipe are now more or less complete enemies. Even Jim, who has remained rather neutral ever since Knoxville, has come out with an hour-plus-long critique of Andy's dumbassery. While I don't hate Andy and feel rather indifferent about him, his and Ralph's Falls from Grace since Knoxville have been spectacles to behold.

I wonder if Andy will face a ban from the country for this, especially considering his conservative ties and views.

Last edited:

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
I honestly never hear him say sexual abuse or rape. He even says the worst memory is getting hit with the frying pan. I think getting a dick shoved up his mouth or ass would be worse.
I'm an extremely exceptional individual and seeing things like that above make me post things to correct the record, it's like an itch I have to scratch. I was checking this thread for new developments on the regular and couldn't help but reply to all speculation about Andy's escapades on Saturday night. Was a female babysitter there were no dicks involved, there's other videos that go into with more detail, I'm pretty sure..... but I'm too lazy to look it up at this point. So to be clear he was abused physically by one and molested by another, that's his story. The abuse story seems pretty much legit. Not gonna lie I enjoy the insanity that is Andy Warski, I laughed so hard yesterday that my voice is still hoarse.

I post this shit but no one reads it anyway sigh

Last edited:

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
No, I think he was in fact a victim of abuse, either physical or sexual, when he was a child and that provoked the stutter (and who knows what else). That's where all of his problems started because, most of the sequels of it seemed to have been under control when he was living a somehow normal life. Having money and exposure seems to have "triggered" that anxiety back. This is not uncommon among victims, particularly youngsters. Look at how many child actors seem "fine" while they're under control of the parents and then they go down after they taste freedom.

BTW, I'm not saying this to excuse Andy's behavior, only to try to explain why (I think) he's been all over the place lately. He's still an adult who's quite aware of his own issues and probably knows that he should behave in a certain way. He let the "fame" get to his head and got rid of people who keep him with the feet of the ground (like Chris?) and surrounded himself with idiots who added nothing to his life. If you're a victim of rape and you're somehow under control and aware that, say, doing cocaine will affect you, if you actually do cocaine, you're a moron, survivor or not.

(Is it possible that he was raped twice? Yes, it is. I read somewhere that sex abuse victims tend to become oversexualised after the abuse. A young Andy could have acted in a way that caused the sitter to read mixed signals and act sexually towards him).
I don't think Andy was "raped" by two babysitters, so I respectfully disagree. Logically, it's just unlikely.
It's unlikely for a variety of reasons, but mostly, because Andy has set up a pattern of behaviour where he thinks, carte blanche, that every perceived slight against him is an attack on his person.

He's not unusual, this site is literally full of cows like that. Mentally maladjusted - the whole ratking is like this. Every small thing is a "literal attack" on their person.

As for Andy's stuttering, stuttering happens for 2 reasons ;
Neurogenic and Psychogenic.

Psychogenic is usually triggered by anxiety. It's learned behaviour in a way. Neurogenic exists because of a problem with the brain. Andy claimed that he was whacked on the head or beaten or something by the "babysitter" and that's where his stuttering came from.
His behaviour would indicate some kind of brain damage in some capacity. I'd be leaning more towards he was born this way and his stutter is neurogenic and organic and his poor emotional dealings are part and parcel of that, than being anxiety triggered as a coping mechanism.

I think there's a few cows on this site that have "babysitter" stories. Chris-Chan is one of them. He thinks his autism was born from a bad babysitter experience. Jake Alley is another example of victim stories from childhood which are just non-sense.

Andy probably had a babysitter yell at him. Maybe he had a babysitter smack him or bad touch him.
But Andy overreacts like a spastic.
Andy doesn't emotionally deal with situations like a normal person. He's reactive. He finds a way to see himself as a victim and he overblows slights to him as massive attacks.

I heard someone on a Cog show refer to Andy as Cluster B type personality disorder. I disagree with that assertion, given his stuttering, I'd be erring more towards Andy having legit neurological problems from birth, rather than just a personality disorder.

When someone has a chain of "THEY DID THIS TO ME" and you have proof right before your eyes that they're contributing to a situation, I don't know, I'm just going to err on the side of being skeptical towards any of their other "...and here's why I'm the real victim" stories.

Manly-Chicken

Laughs at Tards
kiwifarms.net
I've wondered how many of these internet personalities are even aware of taxes at all, but get away with it out not being worth the government's time/money to pursue. Or imagine how many of them claim ridiculous shit as deductible like what Onision did.
There was the THOT audit where random dudes were reporting girls that sold nudes to the IRS, IDK if it's still ongoing or what.

Reactions: shioq

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Titan
kiwifarms.net
Is it better or worse for Andy that he didn't go "I know MMA, bro! I trained for months. bro!"?

Also, as an unrelated side note, I noticed back when Ralph and Andy did their failed Pedobusting stream, that when the abuse victim was recalling her trauma, Andy, rather than attempting to console her, was proudly boasting "Oh, are you pedophiles mad? I bet you pedos are so mad, bro!", as though him being The Big Bad PedoBuster was important than trying to comfort a clearly traumatized sexual abuse victim. Just a silent observation.

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I'm an extremely exceptional individual and seeing things like that above make me post things to correct the record, it's like an itch I have to scratch. I was checking this thread for new developments on the regular and couldn't help but reply to all speculation about Andy's escapades on Saturday night. Was a female babysitter there were no dicks involved, there's other videos that go into with more detail, I'm pretty sure..... but I'm too lazy to look it up at this point. So to be clear he was abused physically by one and molested by another, that's his story. The abuse story seems pretty much legit. Not gonna lie I enjoy the insanity that is Andy Warski, I laughed so hard yesterday that my voice is still hoarse.

I post this shit but no one reads it anyway sigh
I didn't know he had two, fully my bad. So his mum went 2 for 2, sure knew how to pick them.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
My reading is "stickler for accuracy with large side of autism". He also stands on principle for Zoom and King of Pol, no matter how funny the misinformation is

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
My reading is "stickler for accuracy with large side of autism". He also stands on principle for Zoom and King of Pol, no matter how funny the misinformation is
That is slanderous my good sir. Also I'm listening through those Fred Fuchs tapes but god it's hard, it's gonna take me some time cause there's so much BS to vet and most of it is so esoteric that I don't even know how worth it is. Got totally derailed by someone pulling a gun on a livestream.

Back to Warski, who came up with this bedtime TTS shit? Is this a Warski invention? I don't think Comso did TTS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAOWTmZObCU

Reactions: instythot

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't raped by two babysitters. He was raped by one and beaten by another.
I'm still doubting this. His reaction to Alex getting arrested, hell the whole situation as a whole combined with his tendency to try to turn any criticism or slight against him into a Hiroshima-level attack against his very being lends me to think that he's bullshitting. His rather ghoulish behavior as of late, when looking past on his previous interactions with people (like partnering up with Geekthulu or fucking Zoom) sheds a new light on who he really is, and in turn just how much doubt any claims he makes deserves. Whether or not he's the kind of guy to believe his own lies is another question as far as I'm concerned.

I'll admit outright that I've never liked Andy, and I've known about and of him for a long-ass time, long before I.B.S. was even a thing, but I think a lot of people here harbor some kind of fondness for Andy that just isn't warranted at this point. Like a much, much lesser version of what Colonel J has for the gunt, or Sargon's fans have for him, and any other examples you can find.

Is it better or worse for Andy that he didn't go "I know MMA, bro! I trained for months. bro!"?
It is an interesting "dog that didn't bark" that Andy, with his MMA training, was so scared of fighting a couple of Chads. You'd think he built up some confidence after all that training.
It's almost like he was lying about his training or something. Just how much evidence was there that he was doing this "strict regimen" other than him looking more-or-less the same he always did while flexing shirtless?

Also, as an unrelated side note, I noticed back when Ralph and Andy did their failed Pedobusting stream, that when the abuse victim was recalling her trauma, Andy, rather than attempting to console her, was proudly boasting "Oh, are you pedophiles mad? I bet you pedos are so mad, bro!", as though him being The Big Bad PedoBuster was important than trying to comfort a clearly traumatized sexual abuse victim. Just a silent observation.
See, it's shit like this that really makes me doubt his story. I believe him that one of his babysitters hit him with a frying pan, especially since as far as I remember that was his very first public explanation of his stutter. As a known attention whore it shouldn't be a shocking development that he'd outright lie about or extremely exaggerate something that happened to him for sympathy. There's also the niggling fact that he's never once expounded upon what happened after these incidents in any appreciable amount of detail.

Last edited:

shioq

kiwifarms.net
There was the THOT audit where random dudes were reporting girls that sold nudes to the IRS, IDK if it's still ongoing or what.
Yeah I remember that. The IRS only has so many resources though, and I doubt they would spend more on an audit then they would be able to retrieve from the audit. Typically they only target the most egregious offenders, or the very rich with their labyrinthine tax documents.

• Informative
Reactions: The Weasel and Unog

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I remember that. The IRS only has so many resources though, and I doubt they would spend more on an audit then they would be able to retrieve from the audit. Typically they only target the most egregious offenders, or the very rich with their labyrinthine tax documents.
Nah. There's also dice rolling on an obviously shaky tax position that the other side will likely roll over on. Those are quick and don't need a ton of manpower

• Informative
Reactions: Kamikaze

shioq

kiwifarms.net
Nah. There's also dice rolling on an obviously shaky tax position that the other side will likely roll over on. Those are quick and don't need a ton of manpower
I just don't think the IRS would bother for no profit unless there is some other legal reason like what happened to Al Capone.

Reactions: RemoveKebab

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino