Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
I'm an extremely exceptional individual and seeing things like that above make me post things to correct the record, it's like an itch I have to scratch. I was checking this thread for new developments on the regular and couldn't help but reply to all speculation about Andy's escapades on Saturday night. Was a female babysitter there were no dicks involved, there's other videos that go into with more detail, I'm pretty sure..... but I'm too lazy to look it up at this point. So to be clear he was abused physically by one and molested by another, that's his story. The abuse story seems pretty much legit. Not gonna lie I enjoy the insanity that is Andy Warski, I laughed so hard yesterday that my voice is still hoarse.

I post this shit but no one reads it anyway sigh
I didn't know he had two, fully my bad. So his mum went 2 for 2, sure knew how to pick them.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I honestly never hear him say sexual abuse or rape. He even says the worst memory is getting hit with the frying pan. I think getting a dick shoved up his mouth or ass would be worse.
I notice you stick up for Warski insanely much, why is that?
My reading is "stickler for accuracy with large side of autism". He also stands on principle for Zoom and King of Pol, no matter how funny the misinformation is

Perspicacity

kiwifarms.net
My reading is "stickler for accuracy with large side of autism". He also stands on principle for Zoom and King of Pol, no matter how funny the misinformation is
That is slanderous my good sir. Also I'm listening through those Fred Fuchs tapes but god it's hard, it's gonna take me some time cause there's so much BS to vet and most of it is so esoteric that I don't even know how worth it is. Got totally derailed by someone pulling a gun on a livestream.

Back to Warski, who came up with this bedtime TTS shit? Is this a Warski invention? I don't think Comso did TTS?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mAOWTmZObCU

Reactions: instythot

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
He wasn't raped by two babysitters. He was raped by one and beaten by another.
I'm still doubting this. His reaction to Alex getting arrested, hell the whole situation as a whole combined with his tendency to try to turn any criticism or slight against him into a Hiroshima-level attack against his very being lends me to think that he's bullshitting. His rather ghoulish behavior as of late, when looking past on his previous interactions with people (like partnering up with Geekthulu or fucking Zoom) sheds a new light on who he really is, and in turn just how much doubt any claims he makes deserves. Whether or not he's the kind of guy to believe his own lies is another question as far as I'm concerned.

I'll admit outright that I've never liked Andy, and I've known about and of him for a long-ass time, long before I.B.S. was even a thing, but I think a lot of people here harbor some kind of fondness for Andy that just isn't warranted at this point. Like a much, much lesser version of what Colonel J has for the gunt, or Sargon's fans have for him, and any other examples you can find.

Is it better or worse for Andy that he didn't go "I know MMA, bro! I trained for months. bro!"?
It is an interesting "dog that didn't bark" that Andy, with his MMA training, was so scared of fighting a couple of Chads. You'd think he built up some confidence after all that training.
It's almost like he was lying about his training or something. Just how much evidence was there that he was doing this "strict regimen" other than him looking more-or-less the same he always did while flexing shirtless?

Also, as an unrelated side note, I noticed back when Ralph and Andy did their failed Pedobusting stream, that when the abuse victim was recalling her trauma, Andy, rather than attempting to console her, was proudly boasting "Oh, are you pedophiles mad? I bet you pedos are so mad, bro!", as though him being The Big Bad PedoBuster was important than trying to comfort a clearly traumatized sexual abuse victim. Just a silent observation.
See, it's shit like this that really makes me doubt his story. I believe him that one of his babysitters hit him with a frying pan, especially since as far as I remember that was his very first public explanation of his stutter. As a known attention whore it shouldn't be a shocking development that he'd outright lie about or extremely exaggerate something that happened to him for sympathy. There's also the niggling fact that he's never once expounded upon what happened after these incidents in any appreciable amount of detail.

Last edited:

shioq

kiwifarms.net
There was the THOT audit where random dudes were reporting girls that sold nudes to the IRS, IDK if it's still ongoing or what.
Yeah I remember that. The IRS only has so many resources though, and I doubt they would spend more on an audit then they would be able to retrieve from the audit. Typically they only target the most egregious offenders, or the very rich with their labyrinthine tax documents.

Reactions: The Weasel and Unog

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Yeah I remember that. The IRS only has so many resources though, and I doubt they would spend more on an audit then they would be able to retrieve from the audit. Typically they only target the most egregious offenders, or the very rich with their labyrinthine tax documents.
Nah. There's also dice rolling on an obviously shaky tax position that the other side will likely roll over on. Those are quick and don't need a ton of manpower

Reactions: Kamikaze

shioq

kiwifarms.net
Nah. There's also dice rolling on an obviously shaky tax position that the other side will likely roll over on. Those are quick and don't need a ton of manpower
I just don't think the IRS would bother for no profit unless there is some other legal reason like what happened to Al Capone.

Reactions: RemoveKebab

los pepes

kiwifarms.net
It is an interesting "dog that didn't bark" that Andy, with his MMA training, was so scared of fighting a couple of Chads. You'd think he built up some confidence after all that training.
The whole thing was a shit show. The 3 dudebros were staying together, attacking as a pack and supporting each other in the fight against the tall fattie. Meanwhile these 3 were all spread out every man for themself getting picked off on their own like gazelles on the Serengeti. Fatman was making Custer's last stand by himself. Other guy was trying to decide whether he would rather catch a murder rap or an ass beating. Camera guy was busy screaming like a prison bitch trying to call the guards to come help him when Tyrone took out his footlong.

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Traveller
kiwifarms.net
I worked quick to get this beautiful gem cut out to you guys.

Holy shit this is hilarious. Between this and his bitch-made feminine screaming, I think this should be renamed the Andrea Warski thread

I think the saddest part about all of this is that after seeing Andy be such a pussy, and Tonka actually releasing new footage of him wrestling, I think that Tonka would have won their Valor fight. All this time we thought Tonka was a cowardly cripple, but instead, he was being merciful....

shioq

kiwifarms.net
Somebody pointed out that earlier in the night Andy met the guys, or at least the White Shirt. I think the timestamp was 1:34:11, but White Shirt shows up shortly after the timestamp. Also, Andy deleted the stream from Purple Dragon, and I can't find any archive of the full video.

Reactions: Unog and Solomon

Kamikaze

kiwifarms.net
I'm still doubting this. His reaction to Alex getting arrested, hell the whole situation as a whole combined with his tendency to try to turn any criticism or slight against him into a Hiroshima-level attack against his very being lends me to think that he's bullshitting. His rather ghoulish behavior as of late, when looking past on his previous interactions with people (like partnering up with Geekthulu or fucking Zoom) sheds a new light on who he really is, and in turn just how much doubt any claims he makes deserves. Whether or not he's the kind of guy to believe his own lies is another question as far as I'm concerned.

I'll admit outright that I've never liked Andy, and I've known about and of him for a long-ass time, long before I.B.S. was even a thing, but I think a lot of people here harbor some kind of fondness for Andy that just isn't warranted at this point. Like a much, much lesser version of what Colonel J has for the gunt, or Sargon's fans have for him, and any other examples you can find.

It's almost like he was lying about his training or something. Just how much evidence was there that he was doing this "strict regimen" other than him looking more-or-less the same he always did while flexing shirtless?

See, it's shit like this that really makes me doubt his story. I believe him that one of his babysitters hit him with a frying pan, especially since as far as I remember that was his very first public explanation of his stutter. As a known attention whore it shouldn't be a shocking development that he'd outright lie about or extremely exaggerate something that happened to him for sympathy. There's also the niggling fact that he's never once expounded upon what happened after these incidents in any appreciable amount of detail.
I'm also very skeptical. The story could've easily formed over the years with him relying on chat feedback to see what story generates the most sympathy/interest.
There's not enough detail or context for me to believe it. Little details or feelings that he would've had that were specific to him and the horrific situation. For instance, if you look at Alfred's playhouse by Emily Youcis, there's all sorts of details she sneaks in that you know were part of her abuse (trying to watch tv while being raped, for one). Also, AFAIK, nothing is said about what happened to the babysitters for these crimes.

I also believe I've heard him say that he loves saying he's a victim to throw off me.too types, but I couldn't swear to it.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I just don't think the IRS would bother for no profit unless there is some other legal reason like what happened to Al Capone.
The IRS isn't a law enforcement agency; it's a revenue collection agency. If they can roll the dice for high return with low manpower costs, why wouldn't they? As long as the potential payout is say three times the cost of the initial contact letter? Why not?

Reactions: shioq

shioq

kiwifarms.net
The IRS isn't a law enforcement agency; it's a revenue collection agency. If they can roll the dice for high return with low manpower costs, why wouldn't they? As long as the potential payout is say three times the cost of the initial contact letter? Why not?
Well, yeah. Like I said, they will go after someone if they think they can get a good return on the cost of their auditors.
Just because the IRS isn't supposed to target people for legal/political reasons doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I don't trust any government agency to be honest and honor the law.

Reactions: Unog and instythot

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well, yeah. Like I said, they will go after someone if they think they can get a good return on the cost of their auditors.
Just because the IRS isn't supposed to target people for legal/political reasons doesn't mean it doesn't happen. I don't trust any government agency to be honest and honor the law.
You're a little paranoid. Their mandate is revenue collecting. If it looks like they might have a claim and it seems easy to collect, they'll pursue

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino