Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I don't believe a single word he says. I don't believe it when troons like Richard "Terra" Jones and Laura "Colt" Seidman say it and I don't believe it when Andy says it.
He was probably hit by one babysitter, maybe, but there's no fucking way his parents ignored bruises on their child and a hot frying pan scorch mark. Andy, like most eThots, is over exaggerating. You'd have to be a complete fucking moron to believe anything he says at this point. Though, I'm very sure Andy believes it happens the way he said it did, but he also believes that guy should have been shot the other night, so I'd trust Andy's judgement as much as I would any troon in the ratking.
I've said before I don't trust the retelling of the frying pan story, but I do suspect something with a frying pan happened. Perhaps the truth is closer to "the babysitter was authorized to spank me (pretty common in the lat 70s/early 80s) and did so with a frying pan". Depending on the generation of the parents, it can be completely conceivable that they would believe an authority figure over the child.

My take is: something happened to Andy, but probably not so close to the way he relates it to us; we know he plays fast and loose with the truth. He's obviously fucked up, and I doubt that just springs from a void

instythot

kiwifarms.net
ok, so what explains the big run of latent homosexuality lately?
It may have been a pre-existing condition, or the initial losing battles at harpooning whales may have turned him towards men.

As far as the handlers go: there has long been an alliance between homos and landwhales. Andy appears fucked up enough that these two concepts at the same time shouldn't pose much of an issue, or alternatively these two concepts at the same time could be pretty central to his issues.

heathercho

あかんで !
kiwifarms.net
I've said before I don't trust the retelling of the frying pan story, but I do suspect something with a frying pan happened. Perhaps the truth is closer to "the babysitter was authorized to spank me (pretty common in the lat 70s/early 80s) and did so with a frying pan". Depending on the generation of the parents, it can be completely conceivable that they would believe an authority figure over the child.

My take is: something happened to Andy, but probably not so close to the way he relates it to us; we know he plays fast and loose with the truth. He's obviously fucked up, and I doubt that just springs from a void
Yeah, I think there's some truth to it. I think baby Andy was a sped and tard raged and probably got a walloping somehow, maybe a smack with a pan but everything else is theatre in his own mind.
I mean let's be real ; guy's brain is a potato at best, he was probably born that way and thus lead him to various situations. But "muh baby sitter rape" sounds like CWC's "muh babysitter autism". I mean Chris blames the babysitter for his autism induced silent period.

I think A goes into Andy's head, gets intercepted as B by the brain and gets processed as urhrbejsididksks out the other side.

Who here wouldn't smack Andy with a frypan?

Tryphaena

Not like the other people here in the trailer park
kiwifarms.net

KangarooPissSpray

kiwifarms.net
Ah this is great me now have the Warski Shriek, Wings Meep, The pigroach well every ism of his.
Seriously how the fuck does Andy think his shrill cracking screams are intimidating?!
I’m a bit late to the party but Alex should count him self lucky he just caught a case instead of having someone who’s not exceptional calling his unloaded brandishing bluff and (actually) legally ventilate him and (possibly failure and Andy in the heat of the moment). That’s some next level exceptionalism to pull an unloaded weapon in Florida of all places.

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Titan
kiwifarms.net
Ah this is great me now have the Warski Shriek, Wings Meep, The pigroach well every ism of his.
Seriously how the fuck does Andy think his shrill cracking screams are intimidating?!
I’m a bit late to the party but Alex should count him self lucky he just caught a case instead of having someone who’s not exceptional calling his unloaded brandishing bluff and (actually) legally ventilate him and (possibly failure and Andy in the heat of the moment). That’s some next level exceptionalism to pull an unloaded weapon in Florida of all places.
Indeed. It's as Jim said is his stream, the Beta Bois were lucky that the Chads didn't have a gun on them, as they would have been legally justified to shoot Andy's dumb ass for following them.

STAY THE FUCK BACK, BUDDY!!!
while walking towards said buddy

Holy shit this new entry into the IBS saga was amazing. A few months ago, Andy was on top of the world, humiliating Tonka in Valor's ring, and now he's humiliating himself by crying like a bitch because he can't handle some drunk schlubs. He sounds like he's about to cry when he's yelling "STAY BACKKK!!"

2019 has been a wild year, and it's kind of insane how everybody who took part in the Nick Reiketa Streamsnipe are now more or less complete enemies. Even Jim, who has remained rather neutral ever since Knoxville, has come out with an hour-plus-long critique of Andy's dumbassery. While I don't hate Andy and feel rather indifferent about him, his and Ralph's Falls from Grace since Knoxville have been spectacles to behold.

I wonder if Andy will face a ban from the country for this, especially considering his conservative ties and views.
It does sort of bring credence to a lot of what Kiwi's were saying about the IBS crowd cannibalizing themselves in order to maintain drama and channel growth. The problem at this point is not only are these people unable to actually pull themselves away from unrelated drama, but constantly can't help but start shit all the time.

Andy is really the worst example of this, how he's managed to keep his head above water for so long is amazing, but now it's really hitting the wall in terms of him running out of shit. I couldn't help but think with this live streaming shit that he's going to "Baked Alaska" himself.

He really can't help himself, he is literally the drama chasing kid from high school, who surrounds himself with sycophants and is "friends" until they go against his opinions or ideas.

Metokur has always been a fairly neutral party, but willing to critique if and when needed, and not pull punches, Andy deserves to be called out for being a sped and trying to get people shot as a result of his inability to use his brain.

Also Failure is as much to blame for that shit show as Andy is. You don't de-escalate a situation by walking towards a group of people breaking yourself off from your group in order to face them down. It's a shame he didn't get his enormous ass kicked in.

Andy won't face travel restriction unless he's charged with a major crime, he won't be banned from entering the US or Mexico.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino