Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

twozero

yo Trex lets swag this kid up
kiwifarms.net
Also Failure is as much to blame for that shit show as Andy is. You don't de-escalate a situation by walking towards a group of people breaking yourself off from your group in order to face them down. It's a shame he didn't get his enormous ass kicked in.
I'm sure he only did that since he knew Alex had a gun with them. "I AM FEELING THREATENED, I AM FEELING THREATENED" (etc.) was all an attempt at legally gearing up for the Manlet Marksman to take a few shots if he got in too much trouble.

EDIT: Andy's now streaming on DLive talking about Firecrackers with Geek. Meanwhile, Alex is probably mentally preparing himself to be passed around in jail.

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Titan
kiwifarms.net
If Andy truly cared about his friend and truly thought he was in the right, he would be spending his whole stream detailing the encounter point by point to show his audience (and potential legal authorities) how the gun pointing was justified, arguing that Alex's arrest was unjustified, and proactively raising money for Alex's bail and legal fees. The fact that Andy is not doing any of these things is proof that he knows he fucked up and screwed his friend over, doesn't give a shit, and is more concerned about his internet cred than the fact that he got his friend thrown in jail because he's both too much of a pussy to fight and too much of a manchild to let things go.

cecograph

kiwifarms.net
I've listened to Metokur's stream several times now. He's a talented man, sadly too early for the future of all media that will be commentating on internet exceptionalism.

When the time comes down to it, I will fucking own you! Don't fuck with me!
Oh Andy. That's beautiful! But sadly we've now seen how you fall to pieces as soon as it's not three against one. We've seen how your voice breaks like a terrified pussy at the thought of getting a slap. We've seen how you have to get your skinny little friend to pull a gun, and phone the cops, and then bitch to those cops about how your poor fat friend was assaulted.

You and Tonka are made for each other. This IRL streaming internet tough guy shit turns out to be as gay as regular internet tough guy shit. If you wanna "fucking own" someone, give Tonka another call, and arrange to have a wrestle-wrestle match together, with the stipulation that no-one has to wet themselves at the thought of getting hurt.

Francis York Morgan

FBI Special Agent
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh Andy. That's beautiful! But sadly we've now seen how you fall to pieces as soon as it's not three against one. We've seen how your voice breaks like a terrified pussy at the thought of getting a slap. We've seen how you have to get your skinny little friend to pull a gun, and phone the cops, and then bitch to those cops about how your poor fat friend was assaulted.
Just now? He fell to pieces when Ralph and him had their lover's quarrel.

That said, it's hilarious that as much of a pussy Andy is, he was still willing and able to fly to another country to get a chance to beat Tonka's ass. I keep reminding myself of that whenever there's yet another video of Andy having a spastic meltdown at another man stepping up to him.

• Agree
Reactions: Unog and instythot

Nigel of Ukip

Leader of the EU Meme Black Market
kiwifarms.net
Just now? He fell to pieces when Ralph and him had their lover's quarrel.

That said, it's hilarious that as much of a pussy Andy is, he was still willing and able to fly to another country to get a chance to beat Tonka's ass. I keep reminding myself of that whenever there's yet another video of Andy having a spastic meltdown at another man stepping up to him.
I can't prove it but I am sure he knew from the get go Tonka will not show up.
I don't for a minute believe he would willingly be put in a situation where he would get beat up.

Some gay ops were about where he knew Tonka was a no show. I mean shit, Andy even flew to the wrong fucking town or some shit.
Neither of them wanted a fight but Andy played his better.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I don't for a minute believe he would willingly be put in a situation where he would get beat up.

Some gay ops were about where he knew Tonka was a no show.
Neither of them wanted a fight but Andy played his cards better.
Literally everyone knew Donga was going to be a no show from the initial announcement and cemented by the flurry of post-contract term changing. If by "gay ops" you mean, just wait for Donga to make the event impossible in some way while also trying to claim it's not his fault, then half of the internet was involved in that particular gay op

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
Judging by the events that unfolded I'm feeling the opposite. It's clear to me that Andy thinks he can take on the world right up until the moment the world takes him on right back. He's like a chihuahua, ready to give em hell right up until whatever he's barking at turns around and locks eyes with him. Also known as the most detestable kind of pussy a man can be without delving into outright "beta" shit.

I also can't say enough that if he had just calmly called the cops after the first altercation I wouldn't have lost what (very, very) little respect I had left for him. A sensible person understands exactly why the state should have the monopoly on violence in any civil society, with the obvious exception of imminent life-threatening danger.

Unog

You're a nog.
kiwifarms.net
You can see the chihuahua like behavior in the recent IRL non-sense. He's always behind his friends or otherwise far away from the threat when acting tough.
My bad, I should've clarified that I meant the events that unfolded recently. Him shrieking like a damsel in distress, while simultaneously hilarious and disgusting, make for some pretty dope remixes I gotta say.

• Agree
Reactions: Kamikaze

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
If no police reports were ever filed, what proof is there besides his word? It's like Mundane Matt's Calvary Chapel story.
No this is not like Matt's story, because even if false, Andy's story is a straight-forward abuse story.

Matt's story is a bizarre "my church kicked me out because I didn't want to rape a thirteen-year-old but she totally wanted it and I didn't" story.

Silent Observer

Tetramonadist Titan
kiwifarms.net
No this is not like Matt's story, because even if false, Andy's story is a straight-forward abuse story.

Matt's story is a bizarre "my church kicked me out because I didn't want to rape a thirteen-year-old but she totally wanted it and I didn't" story.
TBF, Andy's story is contrived as well, as you are meant to assume that his parents were the worst babysitter-employers of all time by hiring not just one, but multiple abusive babysitters.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino