Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

GearProject20

I’LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
kiwifarms.net
I don't know if they exist anymore but Andy used to have a ton of videos on his bitchute account. Including really old stuff dating all the way back to his show with JF.
Oh shit, you're right. Anyone have any idea how to archive Bitchute? Does the Youtube downloader work?
I'm about to try to upload some archives to MEGA, hopefully that'll work. If anyone can figure out how to save the Bitchute videos that would be great, looks like there is a lot of Warski Live, Warpath, and IRL streams on there.

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Well if we're to believe Youtube, going to Warski's channel says "This account has been terminated due to multiple or severe violations of YouTube's policy prohibiting content designed to harass, bully or threaten."
Well that certainly checks out. And does present an astute shit stirrer quite an opportunity to make a public spectacle out of asking "sure, that seems legit. However, why did it take you two years to find and ban my several hundred thousand sub account that at one point regularly hit top 10 trending over the things I said? Why not address it with me two years ago so I could make the necessary corrections, teamyoutube?"

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
My guess is more purging of "problematic" channels in light of BLM becoming a government funded and sanction religion.
This, also the fact that Andy lost his agent some time ago who had been protecting his channel from strikes. I think it was a bunch of different things honestly, probably a mix of copywrite strikes, "bullying and harassment" strikes, and a purple haired individual looking at his account and pressing the delete button. He could try to go to Keemstar and see if he can do something since Andy hasn't really been named in any articles about problematic alt-right streamers in quite some time.

Well that certainly checks out. And does present an astute shit stirrer quite an opportunity to make a public spectacle out of asking "sure, that seems legit. However, why did it take you two years to find and ban my several hundred thousand sub account that at one point regularly hit top 10 trending over the things I said? Why not address it with me two years ago so I could make the necessary corrections, teamyoutube?"
The timing is very odd for it to happen, people started uncovering some of Andy's old embarrassing content Andy refused to delete because it would fuck him with the algorithm, and now it's all gone... conveniently. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too hard into it, but Andy doesn't seem very shook up about it... either it's no big deal because he was making $0 off YouTube anymore, or he's happy it happened.

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
Oh shit, you're right. Anyone have any idea how to archive Bitchute? Does the Youtube downloader work?
I'm about to try to upload some archives to MEGA, hopefully that'll work. If anyone can figure out how to save the Bitchute videos that would be great, looks like there is a lot of Warski Live, Warpath, and IRL streams on there.
Any downloader should do. Jdownloader2 works great.
The issue with Bitchute is that its p2p. You wont be able to get the older stuff because nobody is seeding it. They are literally dead.

Me, @Squire of Gothos and Geno are gonna pull our resources to see what we can come up with.
Squire got most of the IRL shit as he said and me and Geno have a lot of his old content going back to 2008. There are some holes but i am confident we were able to get a lot of it. Here is what we have pulled together so far. Still more to add but might be a lot of duplicates. Just know the file number isn't just videos. Also sound files, description files and subtitle files. Also probably some duplicates in there too.
1593234250228.png

GearProject20

I’LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
kiwifarms.net
Any downloader should do. Jdownloader2 works great.
The issue with Bitchute is that its p2p. You wont be able to get the older stuff because nobody is seeding it. They are literally dead.

Me, @Squire of Gothos and Geno are gonna pull our resources to see what we can come up with.
Squire got most of the IRL shit as he said and me and Geno have a lot of his old content going back to 2008. There are some holes but i am confident we were able to get a lot of it. Here is what we have pulled together so far. Still more to add but might be a lot of duplicates. Just know the file number isn't just videos. Also sound files, description files and subtitle files. Also probably some duplicates in there too.
View attachment 1409649
Awesome, great work. I wish I could give you Semper Fidelis, lol. I was hoping someone would have archived the streams before 2018 because it was basically impossible for me to find anything before the Kilroy saga, even when all the links were alive but unlisted. If you guys saved more of that stuff, that would be great. I think I only got like two or three.

This, also the fact that Andy lost his agent some time ago who had been protecting his channel from strikes. I think it was a bunch of different things honestly, probably a mix of copywrite strikes, "bullying and harassment" strikes, and a purple haired individual looking at his account and pressing the delete button. He could try to go to Keemstar and see if he can do something since Andy hasn't really been named in any articles about problematic alt-right streamers in quite some time.

The timing is very odd for it to happen, people started uncovering some of Andy's old embarrassing content Andy refused to delete because it would fuck him with the algorithm, and now it's all gone... conveniently. I don't know, maybe I'm thinking too hard into it, but Andy doesn't seem very shook up about it... either it's no big deal because he was making $0 off YouTube anymore, or he's happy it happened.
Yeah Andy doesn't seem too fond of his past for whatever reason. I don't get it, besides a few truly exceptional moments like the gun incident, he was a pretty great host for a lot of streams.
AugieRFC had a theory on who got the channel, I think someone mentioned it here:
https://twitter.com/AugieRFC/status/1276725856333893632 | http://archive.vn/XIxfz
Francesca Ramsey.PNG

Also, it would be nice if someone like Keem stepped in to save Andy's channel, but I get the feeling he doesn't want it back for whatever reason. Oh well. If he's happy streaming and cohosting the Killstream (that last one baffles me,) he can do that. I'll miss Warski Live but he's expressed the sentiment of never wanting to bring it back for whatever reason.

Anyways:
In the meantime I've been loading my small Warski collection into a MEGA folder. It's about 50 videos, some are clips, a lot came from that archivist I found earlier today. This really made me realize I should work faster on archiving stuff. There's just so much to get, though. It probably won't be ready tonight, but I'll post it in the morning.
Warski archive.PNG

I'd post my Kumite videos too but I think I might run out of space on the free MEGA account. I'll have to see if I can upgrade later or something, unless anyone has a better idea.

Sammich

kiwifarms.net
https://www.4kdownload.com/ works wonderfully for Bitchute and Youtube!

ComeoutandJULAY

BURN BURN BURN TO THE GROUND BU-BURN TO THE GROUND
kiwifarms.net
Warski just got banned from YouTube. I was in the middle of archiving a bunch of his old streams, too.
| http://archive.vn/11hOi
View attachment 1409039
I distinctly recall Andy being right at the center of that "alternative influencer network" or whatever the fuck it was a couple of years back, so I can't say I'm surprised this happened. However, I'd be lying if I said this didn't suck.

If anything, at least he wasn't shitcanned at his peak like Ralph was.

• Agree
Reactions: GearProject20

irujdksajksdjlsk

kiwifarms.net
This is depressing. I knew I should have started archiving the tard's shit but I never got around to it. Here is a list of all of the videos that were public on his channel in early 2019 and most of the Purple Dragon videos. Might be useful to see what we have and what's totally lost.

Also, here's most of the sleep stream they did after Alex was bailed out. Not sure if it's out there because they deleted it shortly after the stream ended.

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
I distinctly recall Andy being right at the center of that "alternative influencer network" or whatever the fuck it was a couple of years back, so I can't say I'm surprised this happened. However, I'd be lying if I said this didn't suck.

That was the funniest thing ever, the matrix of connected nodes based on their importance and Warski is right in the middle with a huge black square like he's the ringleader.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
That was the funniest thing ever, the matrix of connected nodes based on their importance and Warski is right in the middle with a huge black square like he's the ringleader.
Probably because they all appeared on his show since it was one of the main bloodsports shows. That's what was funny about it. Warski knew the least about politics and was basically just going along with it all for money, yet they treated him like the thought leader of the alt right.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net

Nah, that's Coach Red Pill.

Coach sits at the center of the web, pulling every string, biding his time.

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
This is depressing. I knew I should have started archiving the tard's shit but I never got around to it. Here is a list of all of the videos that were public on his channel in early 2019 and most of the Purple Dragon videos. Might be useful to see what we have and what's totally lost.

Also, here's most of the sleep stream they did after Alex was bailed out. Not sure if it's out there because they deleted it shortly after the stream ended.
I'll go through the list and see what i have and can cross off

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
I didn't get that far yet as i had was trying to find ways to download from Andy's Bitchute but it seems like nobody is seeding his old videos so they are useless. Anyway this is extremely fucking boring work, to cross check the archive from a list, so here is what i have so far. Will post more later.

Update 1:
I'm back. I'll keep updating the list.
It takes a little while because i'm also checking the files to see that they are working and downloaded correctly.

X = Missing
Y = Got It

Andywarski
X Z3Yc_VKEnqg|The Warpath Returns
Y FfqZHaiUzjw|Andy Warski - Text to Speech "My speaker is broken" (Totally not broken)
Y ArqF4_APp8c|Warski Meets An Ice Cream Man at Night - Dream Team Travel Vlogs
X P3hwA-rFD30|Sling Shot Into the Sky - Dream Team
Y kqVCcSTxPh4|The Twisted Mind of Jean Francois Gariepy - 2/2
Y 2_uRO8QcmMc|The Twisted Mind of Jean Francois Gariepy - 1/2
Y pkIqE0OX7Ss|LEAKS OF JARED HOLT SLANDERING WARSKI ( @jaredlholt )
X Rxn7edVyjsM|Warski: Jared Holt Ian Article & Halsey the Sneaky Sneaky Thief
Y 4bnjMLoaVuc|Warski: Ian Miles Cheong Hacked
X aQ6ArZnWNNg|Warski: Ian Miles Cheong ACTS THE VICTIM hahaha
X p65nAhuQF1k|Ian Miles Cheong Tried To Silence Me - Part 2 ( @stillgray ) -Episode Starts at 4:23
Y vNU2bZ0IWT4|Warski: Ian Miles Swatter and Channel Striker
X o70bWotlIMU|Ian Miles Cheong the Rat - Part 1- Snakes and Ladders ( @stillgray )
Y BkPSSAoghv4|Warski: Machiavellian Phoenix
Y s8CxoaQrt4E|Warski: Tonka Exposed Not Paying Failure and IRS Evasion - Failure, Mister Metokur and Socal Chris
Y SjT5Zaeeoqg|Warski: The Fight Is Getting Weird...
Y J0WW6O5xiIA|Warski Returns: Injun Destroying 101
Y EIV0whyZhcQ|Warpath #51 - Oh Boy... Tonkas Crew and Highschool Stories
Y NLxpxC334Cg|Warpath #50 - Vox's Hit Piece
Y V1p6tGfHuf8|Warpath #49 - <
Y GYG1kP9Fxhw|Warpath #49 - Pewdiepie keeps getting railed... Tss.. railed
Y jH_Wvo-Xbwg|Warpath #48 - Mumkey got terminated!? Pewdiepie Gets Labeled a What Again?? Hassan from TYT
Y iEO8nAbzEwo|Warpath #47 - They Test Me...
Y 1gIBIsIMqdQ|Warpath #46 - Don Sargon Learns About Karma - DON SAR-GONE FROM PATR-ON - HOMERUN!!!!
Y DUCa_T-LgrM|Warpath #45 - Joe Rogan doesn't get games
Y 3-Mih94pn6U|Warpath #43 -Rise Up
Y 05i_pSdNvr8|Warpath #42 - The Answer to Life, The universe and Everything
X hgStIIFZL0k|Curb Your Cryptocurrency w/ DJ Khaled
Y rrBPpLE0qio|Warpath #41 Part 2 W Guest Drumr828- DSP, H3h3, Fallout76 and Other Game Scams, Laura Loomer
Y tiRQLxtmpXA|Warpath #41 - Christmas Movies
Y xLgWKxP5XBE|Warpath #40 - Family Stories, Mickey D's, H3H3, Snapchat and Streamers, Lolcows & 6 Year Old Taken
Y wEDJINC2fUo|#thotaudit David Addresses Allegations Against Accuser
Y SdNonUCFvSs|#ThotAudit David Wu Guilty Until Proven Innocent?
Y UWZheBo0Q7M|Warpath #38 - The Fight is On and Thot Patrol
Y XgFEfbBd-vw|Warpath #37 - Injun Burial Ground
Y sByyYKDsLps|Warski Live - Warski and JF Reunion
Y 0AIqZ9nDJLo|Tonkasaw - Trail of Tears Finale
Y L91sxGp1d1E|Warpath #38 -W/ - Mark Collett - Degenerates Everywhere, The Fight, Trans
Y 8W7Q6UWUYr0|Warpath #36 - Uncomfortably Uncomfortable
Y JOknCpmVI8Y|Warpath #35 - The Kekestani Cover-up
Y hivw3rC446g|The Great Skeptic Purge - Act I
Y d8npH1ODFmM|#Warpath PS Ep:28 - Bashing AIU, Ralph's Jail Experience, Drinking
Y ooTNyq9IQho|#Warpath - Roasting a False Flagger - Warski, Geek, Rari, Gator, CRP, Drumr828
Y 8g7-13qnHTs|#Warpath Ep:27 - Ralph Joins Us
Y IT_flrwsIm0|#wsjkillskids Warpath #23 - NOW WAIT A MINUTE RALPH NOOOOOOO!
Y SGZJDS49t0U|Would You Rather - Zoe or Anita - Tonkas Back - Zoom and Zeph join #Warpath #22
Y TwpT--DKkTw|Tonka Vanished, Russian Slapping Contest - Warpath's Spooky Episode
Y eT_YZqwY9Is|Tommy C SFTP Vs DigiBro
Y ovaOHVd7yTU|Broke Back Buffalo - Destiny, Mister Metokur and Tara LeRosa
Y 7IoYm7KV74M|Another Sadurday Show - Memeology 101
Y KaOaeD0aKdE|Failure and Tonka: Snakes
Y W0C9jPFZdoI|The "Fight," Ellington's Wife and Tonka's Wrestling
Y HWrMuSnG4OQ|Enter The Furpath
Y mQ90lAzPOR8|Tonkasaw and Kraut - Post Ops
Y Hxmoqy7Q3PQ|Tonkasaw and Kraut - Audio Leak
Y S00U-J69I1k|Wash Yo Ass Ellington
Y GsMBVJsB_yA|The Day Before Tomorrow
Y bCU1zajm2zI|Quartering VS CRP & Drag Syndrome
Y sMKe69aKc7w|Philly D & Review Tech USA - Keemstar joins to yell - Memeology101
Y BpI2uP0EEgw|Sargon Talks GG 2.0 And More
Y bxJcuxXl3ss|Philly D Lies About Better Help - This does not look good...
Y xWgluDUxve8|H3H3 Plays The Victim Vs Pewdiepie on Betterhelp & Interview With The Actor
Y wWBenyvNs4I|Sargon & Gaymer Gate plus leaks + Other Topics
Y KfMAOb4c9kg|RalphRetort, Anything4Views on Philly D, Dick Masterson on Blaire & Maddox

Last edited:

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Looks like Geek and Francesca won
Not sure I consider it winning (just not failing), but I did warn him that this was going to be an eventuality. Hence the reason I was trying to get him to focus on SubCultured. Now... The branding of SubCultured is nothing like the normie content it was supposed to be (about video games, tv and movie retrospectives). Now his SubCultured brand is just an extension of Andy Warski. Which means drama, a poor man's Mike David impression and low effort virtue signalling to an audience he doesn't believe in and being a clown for those that don't actually value him as a person. All of this for a pitiful amount of money that will never amount to much. He has a couple more years before people start calling him a "Boomer" or "out of touch old man" and making zero money. Where I was trying to build something for him that would of been an actual business and something with a sustainable income, because let's face it... He has no skills to be in a workforce. The only job he has had was a deli counter worker at a grocery store. Not a "butcher" like he says.

I do wonder now that he is gone from YouTube... Is the Sub Cultured channel the next thing that YouTube targets? Because just like Gator and Zidan a while ago. Their channels were yeeted because of associating with Ralph. So that channel might be at risk now. Not only did he lose his main channel with 200K plus subs, but now might lose the thing that could of saved him from permanently sleeping on a futon in his mom's office.

He is too stupid to realize that DLive will eventually go the way of YouTube just like many other streaming platforms. If they want funding through advertisement. They will eventually clean up over there too. So where else is there? No where...

I'm just glad I got out and now I can just relax and not worry about the dramasphere and who is gonna "aim" at you next.

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
Hence the reason I was trying to get him to focus on SubCultured. Now... The branding of SubCultured is nothing like the normie content it was supposed to be (about video games, tv and movie retrospectives). Now his SubCultured brand is just an extension of Andy Warski. Which means drama, a poor man's Mike David impression and low effort virtue signalling to an audience he doesn't believe in and being a clown for those that don't actually value him as a person.
I think Andy is just more comfortable being "Andy Warski", it's not like he's incapable of targeting a normie audience, all his really old YouTube stuff was pretty normie friendly and only mildly edgy. He probably could have retooled his whole main channel with advertiser friendly content and made some decent cash, unless his channel was already completely demonetized which we don't know at the moment. Maybe it's Andy's laziness and he would rather be "low IQ Andy" instead of actually putting in some effort, it's easier to fire up OBS and rant about things than making edited content or writing scripts. We're probably a few months away from Andy getting desperate and bringing back the IRL streams. He's already doing dumb things for lemons on dlive only a matter of time before he's wandering around in public again with TTS, I for one can't wait for that dumpster fire to be rekindled.

Edit: Oh and here's a copy of the video Andy posted on Twitter about the ban, I think the vid itself should be archived. After watching it again Andy does seem kinda weird about the ban... I don't know what to think but the way he worded it is kinda odd to me:

Last edited: