Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

instythot

kiwifarms.net
Not sure I consider it winning (just not failing), but I did warn him that this was going to be an eventuality. Hence the reason I was trying to get him to focus on SubCultured. Now... The branding of SubCultured is nothing like the normie content it was supposed to be (about video games, tv and movie retrospectives). Now his SubCultured brand is just an extension of Andy Warski. Which means drama, a poor man's Mike David impression and low effort virtue signalling to an audience he doesn't believe in and being a clown for those that don't actually value him as a person. All of this for a pitiful amount of money that will never amount to much. He has a couple more years before people start calling him a "Boomer" or "out of touch old man" and making zero money. Where I was trying to build something for him that would of been an actual business and something with a sustainable income, because let's face it... He has no skills to be in a workforce. The only job he has had was a deli counter worker at a grocery store. Not a "butcher" like he says.

I do wonder now that he is gone from YouTube... Is the Sub Cultured channel the next thing that YouTube targets? Because just like Gator and Zidan a while ago. Their channels were yeeted because of associating with Ralph. So that channel might be at risk now. Not only did he lose his main channel with 200K plus subs, but now might lose the thing that could of saved him from permanently sleeping on a futon in his mom's office.

He is too stupid to realize that DLive will eventually go the way of YouTube just like many other streaming platforms. If they want funding through advertisement. They will eventually clean up over there too. So where else is there? No where...

I'm just glad I got out and now I can just relax and not worry about the dramasphere and who is gonna "aim" at you next.
Good Lord man, the only thing in your screed that hasn't been discussed ad nauseam in this thread is that Andy was lying about being a butcher to impress people. Editing will help you and the rest of us

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
Not sure I consider it winning (just not failing), but I did warn him that this was going to be an eventuality. Hence the reason I was trying to get him to focus on SubCultured. Now... The branding of SubCultured is nothing like the normie content it was supposed to be (about video games, tv and movie retrospectives). Now his SubCultured brand is just an extension of Andy Warski. Which means drama, a poor man's Mike David impression and low effort virtue signalling to an audience he doesn't believe in and being a clown for those that don't actually value him as a person. All of this for a pitiful amount of money that will never amount to much. He has a couple more years before people start calling him a "Boomer" or "out of touch old man" and making zero money. Where I was trying to build something for him that would of been an actual business and something with a sustainable income, because let's face it... He has no skills to be in a workforce. The only job he has had was a deli counter worker at a grocery store. Not a "butcher" like he says.

I do wonder now that he is gone from YouTube... Is the Sub Cultured channel the next thing that YouTube targets? Because just like Gator and Zidan a while ago. Their channels were yeeted because of associating with Ralph. So that channel might be at risk now. Not only did he lose his main channel with 200K plus subs, but now might lose the thing that could of saved him from permanently sleeping on a futon in his mom's office.

He is too stupid to realize that DLive will eventually go the way of YouTube just like many other streaming platforms. If they want funding through advertisement. They will eventually clean up over there too. So where else is there? No where...

I'm just glad I got out and now I can just relax and not worry about the dramasphere and who is gonna "aim" at you next.
Do you happen to have some of the Warpath streams archived? I'm missing a few early ones.

What's up with Andy's chin, though? He looks like he's getting chubby.

You're a fucking hero for archiving that, the youtube link is dead.

"This video has been removed for violating YouTube's policy on harassment and bullying."
Yeah shame about that. But we didn't really expect it to stay up tho. Ear Juice didn't really have fun making the song either. It was more just to prove a point after he took down the "I Would Rape Francesca Ramsey" clip that was one of the strikes against the channel. Since retaliation is pretty gay and it was more funny that he flagged the channel than not we just decided that since he wanted the clips gone we'd upload it here and then make it into transformative content.

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: Squire of Gothos

4str4staleatherbelt

AHHHHHH!
kiwifarms.net
TonkaSaw seemed to take a victory lap over this news. Haven't listened to it since he's so boring, but I've already downloaded the stream since he frequently deletes them and i may upload the audio here later.

Reactions: Horus

Overlined Lips

kiwifarms.net
I think Andy is just more comfortable being "Andy Warski", it's not like he's incapable of targeting a normie audience, all his really old YouTube stuff was pretty normie friendly and only mildly edgy. He probably could have retooled his whole main channel with advertiser friendly content and made some decent cash, unless his channel was already completely demonetized which we don't know at the moment. Maybe it's Andy's laziness and he would rather be "low IQ Andy" instead of actually putting in some effort, it's easier to fire up OBS and rant about things than making edited content or writing scripts. We're probably a few months away from Andy getting desperate and bringing back the IRL streams. He's already doing dumb things for lemons on dlive only a matter of time before he's wandering around in public again with TTS, I for one can't wait for that dumpster fire to be rekindled.

Edit: Oh and here's a copy of the video Andy posted on Twitter about the ban, I think the vid itself should be archived. After watching it again Andy does seem kinda weird about the ban... I don't know what to think but the way he worded it is kinda odd to me:
View attachment 1412027

LOL he's more than weird. You can see the last drops of any humanity he had left leave his eyes.

Reactions: Horus

SargonF00t

Bewildered Ape is a Closeted Gay, after Green Card
kiwifarms.net
I think Andy is just more comfortable being "Andy Warski", it's not like he's incapable of targeting a normie audience, all his really old YouTube stuff was pretty normie friendly and only mildly edgy. He probably could have retooled his whole main channel with advertiser friendly content and made some decent cash, unless his channel was already completely demonetized which we don't know at the moment. Maybe it's Andy's laziness and he would rather be "low IQ Andy" instead of actually putting in some effort, it's easier to fire up OBS and rant about things than making edited content or writing scripts. We're probably a few months away from Andy getting desperate and bringing back the IRL streams. He's already doing dumb things for lemons on dlive only a matter of time before he's wandering around in public again with TTS, I for one can't wait for that dumpster fire to be rekindled.

Edit: Oh and here's a copy of the video Andy posted on Twitter about the ban, I think the vid itself should be archived. After watching it again Andy does seem kinda weird about the ban... I don't know what to think but the way he worded it is kinda odd to me:
View attachment 1412027
In this video, Andy comes off like someone who is temporarily in a mental asylum for their own protection after a failed suicide attempt, and is now trying to convince a Doctor that he is okay with things after thinking stuff through, so the asylum should now release him.

GearProject20

I’LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
kiwifarms.net
I didn't get that far yet as i had was trying to find ways to download from Andy's Bitchute but it seems like nobody is seeding his old videos so they are useless. Anyway this is extremely fucking boring work, to cross check the archive from a list, so here is what i have so far. Will post more later.

Update 1:
I'm back. I'll keep updating the list.
It takes a little while because i'm also checking the files to see that they are working and downloaded correctly.

X = Missing
Y = Got It

Andywarski
X Z3Yc_VKEnqg|The Warpath Returns
Y FfqZHaiUzjw|Andy Warski - Text to Speech "My speaker is broken" (Totally not broken)
Y ArqF4_APp8c|Warski Meets An Ice Cream Man at Night - Dream Team Travel Vlogs
X P3hwA-rFD30|Sling Shot Into the Sky - Dream Team
Y kqVCcSTxPh4|The Twisted Mind of Jean Francois Gariepy - 2/2
Y 2_uRO8QcmMc|The Twisted Mind of Jean Francois Gariepy - 1/2
Y pkIqE0OX7Ss|LEAKS OF JARED HOLT SLANDERING WARSKI ( @jaredlholt )
X Rxn7edVyjsM|Warski: Jared Holt Ian Article & Halsey the Sneaky Sneaky Thief
Y 4bnjMLoaVuc|Warski: Ian Miles Cheong Hacked
X aQ6ArZnWNNg|Warski: Ian Miles Cheong ACTS THE VICTIM hahaha
X p65nAhuQF1k|Ian Miles Cheong Tried To Silence Me - Part 2 ( @stillgray ) -Episode Starts at 4:23
Y vNU2bZ0IWT4|Warski: Ian Miles Swatter and Channel Striker
X o70bWotlIMU|Ian Miles Cheong the Rat - Part 1- Snakes and Ladders ( @stillgray )
Y BkPSSAoghv4|Warski: Machiavellian Phoenix
Y s8CxoaQrt4E|Warski: Tonka Exposed Not Paying Failure and IRS Evasion - Failure, Mister Metokur and Socal Chris
Y SjT5Zaeeoqg|Warski: The Fight Is Getting Weird...
Y J0WW6O5xiIA|Warski Returns: Injun Destroying 101
Y EIV0whyZhcQ|Warpath #51 - Oh Boy... Tonkas Crew and Highschool Stories
Y NLxpxC334Cg|Warpath #50 - Vox's Hit Piece
Y V1p6tGfHuf8|Warpath #49 - <
Y GYG1kP9Fxhw|Warpath #49 - Pewdiepie keeps getting railed... Tss.. railed
Y jH_Wvo-Xbwg|Warpath #48 - Mumkey got terminated!? Pewdiepie Gets Labeled a What Again?? Hassan from TYT
Y iEO8nAbzEwo|Warpath #47 - They Test Me...
Y 1gIBIsIMqdQ|Warpath #46 - Don Sargon Learns About Karma - DON SAR-GONE FROM PATR-ON - HOMERUN!!!!
Y DUCa_T-LgrM|Warpath #45 - Joe Rogan doesn't get games
Y 3-Mih94pn6U|Warpath #43 -Rise Up
Y 05i_pSdNvr8|Warpath #42 - The Answer to Life, The universe and Everything
X hgStIIFZL0k|Curb Your Cryptocurrency w/ DJ Khaled
Y rrBPpLE0qio|Warpath #41 Part 2 W Guest Drumr828- DSP, H3h3, Fallout76 and Other Game Scams, Laura Loomer
Y tiRQLxtmpXA|Warpath #41 - Christmas Movies
Y xLgWKxP5XBE|Warpath #40 - Family Stories, Mickey D's, H3H3, Snapchat and Streamers, Lolcows & 6 Year Old Taken
Y wEDJINC2fUo|#thotaudit David Addresses Allegations Against Accuser
Y SdNonUCFvSs|#ThotAudit David Wu Guilty Until Proven Innocent?
Y UWZheBo0Q7M|Warpath #38 - The Fight is On and Thot Patrol
Y XgFEfbBd-vw|Warpath #37 - Injun Burial Ground
Y sByyYKDsLps|Warski Live - Warski and JF Reunion
Y 0AIqZ9nDJLo|Tonkasaw - Trail of Tears Finale
Y L91sxGp1d1E|Warpath #38 -W/ - Mark Collett - Degenerates Everywhere, The Fight, Trans
Y 8W7Q6UWUYr0|Warpath #36 - Uncomfortably Uncomfortable
Y JOknCpmVI8Y|Warpath #35 - The Kekestani Cover-up
Y hivw3rC446g|The Great Skeptic Purge - Act I
Y d8npH1ODFmM|#Warpath PS Ep:28 - Bashing AIU, Ralph's Jail Experience, Drinking
Y ooTNyq9IQho|#Warpath - Roasting a False Flagger - Warski, Geek, Rari, Gator, CRP, Drumr828
Y 8g7-13qnHTs|#Warpath Ep:27 - Ralph Joins Us
Y IT_flrwsIm0|#wsjkillskids Warpath #23 - NOW WAIT A MINUTE RALPH NOOOOOOO!
Y SGZJDS49t0U|Would You Rather - Zoe or Anita - Tonkas Back - Zoom and Zeph join #Warpath #22
Y TwpT--DKkTw|Tonka Vanished, Russian Slapping Contest - Warpath's Spooky Episode
Y eT_YZqwY9Is|Tommy C SFTP Vs DigiBro
Y ovaOHVd7yTU|Broke Back Buffalo - Destiny, Mister Metokur and Tara LeRosa
Y 7IoYm7KV74M|Another Sadurday Show - Memeology 101
Y KaOaeD0aKdE|Failure and Tonka: Snakes
Y W0C9jPFZdoI|The "Fight," Ellington's Wife and Tonka's Wrestling
Y HWrMuSnG4OQ|Enter The Furpath
Y mQ90lAzPOR8|Tonkasaw and Kraut - Post Ops
Y Hxmoqy7Q3PQ|Tonkasaw and Kraut - Audio Leak
Y S00U-J69I1k|Wash Yo Ass Ellington
Y GsMBVJsB_yA|The Day Before Tomorrow
Y bCU1zajm2zI|Quartering VS CRP & Drag Syndrome
Y sMKe69aKc7w|Philly D & Review Tech USA - Keemstar joins to yell - Memeology101
Y BpI2uP0EEgw|Sargon Talks GG 2.0 And More
Y bxJcuxXl3ss|Philly D Lies About Better Help - This does not look good...
Y xWgluDUxve8|H3H3 Plays The Victim Vs Pewdiepie on Betterhelp & Interview With The Actor
Y wWBenyvNs4I|Sargon & Gaymer Gate plus leaks + Other Topics
Y KfMAOb4c9kg|RalphRetort, Anything4Views on Philly D, Dick Masterson on Blaire & Maddox
That’s a lot of vids, good work. Did anyone happen to find any of the really old stuff, like the Warski Live Chris era? The early 2017 stuff. I tried to find more while they were still up but some of them I couldn’t find links for after they were unlisted.
Also, I think I can share my archives tomorrow. I managed to make enough space for some of the Kumite videos too. Some stuff is just clips but it’s better than nothing. I’m hoping someone who was around back when all the streams were actually happening saved more of them than I ever had the chance to.

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
That’s a lot of vids, good work. Did anyone happen to find any of the really old stuff, like the Warski Live Chris era? The early 2017 stuff. I tried to find more while they were still up but some of them I couldn’t find links for after they were unlisted.
Also, I think I can share my archives tomorrow. I managed to make enough space for some of the Kumite videos too. Some stuff is just clips but it’s better than nothing. I’m hoping someone who was around back when all the streams were actually happening saved more of them than I ever had the chance to.
I have a lot of the Andy and Chris livestreams. My videos are all from recent to 2008 so i'll see what i have. I'm still crosschecking. Its just really boring.

Edit:
I decided to stop cross checking for now and i'll rather just sort the videos and then upload a complete file to text list of all the videos i have.

1593340935076.png

Edit 2:
I am missing a metric FUCKTON of the newer Warski Live episodes.

Edit 3:
Turns out i'm also missing a lot of old ones. I'll compile a list soon. Below are some of them if you wanna go dig.

WarskiArchive2.jpg

Missing Warski Videos:
Warski Live:
Warski Live #3 - Martivs Filivs: S-S-St-Stuttering e
Warski Live #4 - Peach Balie
Warski Live #5 - Satsu2Cents - The Cleveland Situation
Warski Live #6 - Nightmare Fuel - Trump, Youtube, People Who Hate Andy Warski
Warski Live #7 (and #8 questionmark) - Poisoning The Well - Laughs, Philosophic Life Talk and More Laughs
Warski Live #8 Dave Cullen: Computing Forever and Ever
Warski Live #9 Joe from Livelive8072
Warski Live #10 Barbara4u2c
Warski Live #11 Bill Nye the Worst Netflix TV Show Guy
Warki Live #12
Warski Live #13 - Wizard of Cause
Warski Live #14 - Sugartits
Warski Live #15 - Mems-ogyny A K A Memorie Holiday
Warski Live #16 - Beauty and the Beta (Becky & Matt) Drop-in_ Bearing
Warski Live #17 - MynameIsJosephine (Live in Studio)
Warski Live #18 - SkullDuggery Interviews the Warskis
Warski Live #20 - Smartahole
Warski Live #21 - Anthony Cumia & FailureAccomplished
Warski Live #22 - Magog
Warski Live #24 - Mike Headly & Curby
Warski Live #25 - SomeBlackGuy
Warski Live #27 - Chris Dangerfield - Drugs_Addiction and Warski Wisdom
Warski Live #30 -
Warski Live #31 -
Warski Live #32 -

Last edited:

GearProject20

kiwifarms.net
I have a lot of the Andy and Chris livestreams. My videos are all from recent to 2008 so i'll see what i have. I'm still crosschecking. Its just really boring.

Edit:
I decided to stop cross checking for now and i'll rather just sort the videos and then upload a complete file to text list of all the videos i have.

View attachment 1413291

Edit 2:
I am missing a metric FUCKTON of the newer Warski Live episodes.

Edit 3:
Turns out i'm also missing a lot of old ones. I'll compile a list soon. Below are some of them if you wanna go dig.

View attachment 1413921

Missing Warski Videos:
Warski Live:
Warski Live #3 - Martivs Filivs: S-S-St-Stuttering e
Warski Live #4 - Peach Balie
Warski Live #5 - Satsu2Cents - The Cleveland Situation
Warski Live #6 - Nightmare Fuel - Trump, Youtube, People Who Hate Andy Warski
Warski Live #7 (and #8 questionmark) - Poisoning The Well - Laughs, Philosophic Life Talk and More Laughs
Warski Live #8 Dave Cullen: Computing Forever and Ever
Warski Live #9 Joe from Livelive8072
Warski Live #10 Barbara4u2c
Warski Live #11 Bill Nye the Worst Netflix TV Show Guy
Warki Live #12
Warski Live #13 - Wizard of Cause
Warski Live #14 - Sugartits
Warski Live #15 - Mems-ogyny A K A Memorie Holiday
Warski Live #16 - Beauty and the Beta (Becky & Matt) Drop-in_ Bearing
Warski Live #17 - MynameIsJosephine (Live in Studio)
Warski Live #18 - SkullDuggery Interviews the Warskis
Warski Live #20 - Smartahole
Warski Live #21 - Anthony Cumia & FailureAccomplished
Warski Live #22 - Magog
Warski Live #24 - Mike Headly & Curby
Warski Live #25 - SomeBlackGuy
Warski Live #27 - Chris Dangerfield - Drugs_Addiction and Warski Wisdom
Warski Live #30 -
Warski Live #31 -
Warski Live #32 -
Would be great if someone could help you fill in those gaps but I don't remember seeing any of those episodes once they were all unlisted. If I had started before that maybe I could have helped but I only started planning to archive Warski very recently, and everything just got deleted before I could make much progress. Hopefully somebody got those videos before they were unlisted since they were part of his biggest series but I'm doubtful.
Anyways, here are the small archives I compiled. Hopefully I found a video or two you couldn't:
https://mega.nz/folder/qMhH2Rzb#drEKNdRzUi9jTnwzlVzs3g (kumite)
https://mega.nz/folder/TUhRULoS#tCLfVS5O5YwW_6YYpOHVxA (warski live)

Gustav Schuchardt

Trans exclusionary radical feminazi.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah Andy doesn't seem too fond of his past for whatever reason. I don't get it, besides a few truly exceptional moments like the gun incident, he was a pretty great host for a lot of streams.
AugieRFC had a theory on who got the channel, I think someone mentioned it here:
https://twitter.com/AugieRFC/status/1276725856333893632 | http://archive.vn/XIxfz
Gee, I wonder what Ramsay could have used to get his channel pulled?

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/andy-...arski-live-the-warski-show.41000/post-6719774

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: GearProject20

tantric_depressive

Be kind, REEEEEE
kiwifarms.net
RIP all that lost bloodsports content. That glorious autistic blood that dried ages ago was finally washed away.

f
Just a random question/line of thought I have sorta related to this : I remember some people in the IBS circles like Failure building up channels to 1k or more subscribers, not doing much of anything with them himself, but transferring ownership or allegedly selling some to other people. Would it be possible to do this with a channel with over 100k subscribors? Is it impossible to disassociate a channel like Warski's from all it's past content, and high risk of strikes/flags/deletion at any moment, and pass it off to someone else?

GearProject20

kiwifarms.net
Looks like his channel where he GTA rp'd with Geek is still up if anyone wants to grab those videos
Saved all of them. Don't remember this but it's best to save as much as possible.

Just a random question/line of thought I have sorta related to this : I remember some people in the IBS circles like Failure building up channels to 1k or more subscribers, not doing much of anything with them himself, but transferring ownership or allegedly selling some to other people. Would it be possible to do this with a channel with over 100k subscribors? Is it impossible to disassociate a channel like Warski's from all it's past content, and high risk of strikes/flags/deletion at any moment, and pass it off to someone else?
You would probably have to delete the videos that could be accused of offensive content first, right? Otherwise it could still get taken down for that stuff. If Andy didn't want his channel anymore he should have just tried something like that. Tell people he's planning to sell the channel soon to give us enough time to finish archiving stuff before he ends it.

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
Gee, I wonder what Ramsay could have used to get his channel pulled?

https://kiwifarms.net/threads/andy-...arski-live-the-warski-show.41000/post-6719774
Doubt it. That clip wasn't on Warski's channel. Warski had edited and deleted that clip out of the livestream in question.
It was taken from another archive/clip channel.

Edit:
Thats not to say it wasn't any of the other Franny videos tho. As far as i can tell a lot of those were still up there just hidden. But she probably had a link to them since they were about her or someone found them. That is if it was her tho. The timing of all of this is somewhat odd.

Edit 2: Update
I'm still going through the archive and sorting. It takes a while since there is so much small work like adding the correct date and checking the videos work etc. But i'm still going, its just gonna take a little while : )

Edit 3: Update 2
I attached a snapshot of the archive as it is now just to show progress.
Its a .html file so you can interact and and click through the folders.
Sort by size to find the folders that has a lot more videos in them and are sorted (somewhat).
Hopefully that can help some people if they are still following this and want to see whats up.
Search function is also implemented in the html file if you are looking for something special.
The software i used to make it is called Snap2Html and it is free. Just google it : )
This retarded phoenix might not rise again, but at least we can preserve the ashes : )

Attachments

Last edited:

shex

kiwifarms.net
Not sure I consider it winning (just not failing), but I did warn him that this was going to be an eventuality. Hence the reason I was trying to get him to focus on SubCultured. Now... The branding of SubCultured is nothing like the normie content it was supposed to be (about video games, tv and movie retrospectives).
I'm curious did Andy ever regret how Hype Break turned out? Before the falling out with Ian Miles Cheong he seemed to have a ready made path into a grifting anti-SJW vidya games journalist, with even a chance to ride the Quarterings coat tails. SubCultured always looked like an attempt to gain back what he had.

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
I'm curious did Andy ever regret how Hype Break turned out? Before the falling out with Ian Miles Cheong he seemed to have a ready made path into a grifting anti-SJW vidya games journalist, with even a chance to ride the Quarterings coat tails. SubCultured always looked like an attempt to gain back what he had.
Eh I am sure on some level he regrets it, but Andy isn't much of a thoughtful person to sit there and think what went wrong. If he regrets anything is that he wasn't successful stealing it from IMC and getting that money the channel would of brought him.

I see a lot of people confused about how the "Hype Break" debacle happened. So I will tell ya'll...

Hype Break got really fucked up because of Andy's ego and the potential of that channel starting to make money. When I was talking to him around that time. I had mentioned that it (Hype Break) seems to be doing well. Due to Andy telling me that it was on the course to start making 3-4K a month and the metrics were rising. So after that knowledge I mentioned to him how Ian was starting to make a lot of political and anti-sjw slanted videos on the channel. Said to Andy maybe you might want to talk to Ian about it in order to not fuck up that money coming in for the both of them. Because you know YouTube and their intolerance for "other-think". You know to avoid demonitization and strikes.

Well Andy has the big brained idea of changing the password and trying to lock out Ian from the channel. Told him not to do that because that kind of drama will kill any potential that you have on the channel if this drama gets out. Told him to talk to Ian and try to get him on board to stop with the social and political commentary and keep it more normie focused. Andy seemingly agreed and the next thing I know Ian was posting in the Hype Break Discord and posting on Twitter about how Andy was trying to lock him out of the account.

Andy of course panic calls me and I didn't answer because of life and I have other shit to do and begins to text me over and over with, "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, OMFG PICK UP!!!!!!! BRO!!!!! IAN IS TRYING TO FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!, WHERE ARE YOU????????".

I see all the shit going on and I asked if he ever talked to Ian and he said that he didn't. Tried to lie to me and said that Ian tried to "backstabbed" him before he could talk to him. All evidence pointed to Andy trying to fuck Ian out of the channel, but Ian outsmarted Andy. Reason being is because Andy changed the password on the channel, but he never removed Ian as an account manager lol. So Ian still was able to access the account and change the password back with a new recovery email that Andy had no access to.

I know none of you all care about my shit in this, but at this time I learned the reason I wasn't getting paid on The Warpath was because Andy was paying Ian and AG Luck with the money we were making on Warpath. I essentially was helping fund that shit show. Also wrote a few scripts that they wouldn't use based on topics the claimed that they wanted covered. It's the same mismanagement with the channel as with Sub Cultured now.

When he locked me out of Sub Cultured I should of saw it coming, but I thought to myself would he actually do that again? Naaaah. Turns out I underestimated his stupidity. He learns about a way to fuck someone.... He will use it ad nauseum. Like the charge back shit with Pay Pal. He did it once and then would threaten everyone afterwards with it if they didn't agree to help or put up with his shit/temper tantrums.

So TLDR.... I think that Andy only regrets losing the money potential. Not that it was a good idea, just the money.

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
Eh I am sure on some level he regrets it, but Andy isn't much of a thoughtful person to sit there and think what went wrong. If he regrets anything is that he wasn't successful stealing it from IMC and getting that money the channel would of brought him.

I see a lot of people confused about how the "Hype Break" debacle happened. So I will tell ya'll...

Hype Break got really fucked up because of Andy's ego and the potential of that channel starting to make money. When I was talking to him around that time. I had mentioned that it (Hype Break) seems to be doing well. Due to Andy telling me that it was on the course to start making 3-4K a month and the metrics were rising. So after that knowledge I mentioned to him how Ian was starting to make a lot of political and anti-sjw slanted videos on the channel. Said to Andy maybe you might want to talk to Ian about it in order to not fuck up that money coming in for the both of them. Because you know YouTube and their intolerance for "other-think". You know to avoid demonitization and strikes.

Well Andy has the big brained idea of changing the password and trying to lock out Ian from the channel. Told him not to do that because that kind of drama will kill any potential that you have on the channel if this drama gets out. Told him to talk to Ian and try to get him on board to stop with the social and political commentary and keep it more normie focused. Andy seemingly agreed and the next thing I know Ian was posting in the Hype Break Discord and posting on Twitter about how Andy was trying to lock him out of the account.

Andy of course panic calls me and I didn't answer because of life and I have other shit to do and begins to text me over and over with, "GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK, OMFG PICK UP!!!!!!! BRO!!!!! IAN IS TRYING TO FUCK ME!!!!!!!!!! GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!!!!!!!, WHERE ARE YOU????????".

I see all the shit going on and I asked if he ever talked to Ian and he said that he didn't. Tried to lie to me and said that Ian tried to "backstabbed" him before he could talk to him. All evidence pointed to Andy trying to fuck Ian out of the channel, but Ian outsmarted Andy. Reason being is because Andy changed the password on the channel, but he never removed Ian as an account manager lol. So Ian still was able to access the account and change the password back with a new recovery email that Andy had no access to.

I know none of you all care about my shit in this, but at this time I learned the reason I wasn't getting paid on The Warpath was because Andy was paying Ian and AG Luck with the money we were making on Warpath. I essentially was helping fund that shit show. Also wrote a few scripts that they wouldn't use based on topics the claimed that they wanted covered. It's the same mismanagement with the channel as with Sub Cultured now.

When he locked me out of Sub Cultured I should of saw it coming, but I thought to myself would he actually do that again? Naaaah. Turns out I underestimated his stupidity. He learns about a way to fuck someone.... He will use it ad nauseum. Like the charge back shit with Pay Pal. He did it once and then would threaten everyone afterwards with it if they didn't agree to help or put up with his shit/temper tantrums.

So TLDR.... I think that Andy only regrets losing the money potential. Not that it was a good idea, just the money.
Remember Portugal and running with the bulls? I remember. It would be a nice way for him to go out tbh. Livestreaming himself being trampled to death in the streets or being raided by the police as he builds his cult compound in the backyard.

Reactions: 6thRanger

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Remember Portugal and running with the bulls? I remember. It would be a nice way for him to go out tbh. Livestreaming himself being trampled to death in the streets or being raided by the police as he builds his cult compound in the backyard.
I don't think there are enough people in Portugal dumber than Andy for him to create a successful cult. Looks like the only option for him is death by a big muscular black bull