Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

Sasquatch82

kiwifarms.net
Hey @Geekthulhu - couple of questions if you wouldn't mind indulging me.

What is Failure doing now, has he 'retired'? What happened between him and Andy post Stay Back?
Does Andy have any reason to dislike you, did you do anything to sour the relationship at the end?
Can you tell us anything else about Ralph's Florida-Floozy episode? Was his hooker-hiring just before he got ice dumped on him?

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
Looks like his channel where he GTA rp'd with Geek is still up if anyone wants to grab those videos
Well it looks like that channel is also gone now, it seems to 404 instead of giving a banned message so Andy maybe deleted it? It's odd because he did mention the channel on Twitter (archive).

Remember Portugal and running with the bulls? I remember. It would be a nice way for him to go out tbh. Livestreaming himself being trampled to death in the streets or being raided by the police as he builds his cult compound in the backyard.
Ya what the hell happened with this? He said once he got back to Canada he was going to Portugal... Maybe because Alex was no longer going he decided that he wasn't going to go? If so that's pretty gay, Warski roaming the streets of Portugal and getting run over by bulls with TTS in the background would have been very kino.

Lemmingwise

Judging you internally
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh and here's a copy of the video Andy posted on Twitter about the ban, I think the vid itself should be archived. After watching it again Andy does seem kinda weird about the ban... I don't know what to think but the way he worded it is kinda odd to me
He sounds like an alcoholic that just got banned from the only bar that serves liquor in town. He's trying to convince himself and his internet friends that this'll finally help him deal with it because now he can't get drunk anymore, but he's really part coping, part on denial, part convincing himself that it will be easy to live without youtube.

In this video, Andy comes off like someone who is temporarily in a mental asylum for their own protection after a failed suicide attempt, and is now trying to convince a Doctor that he is okay with things after thinking stuff through, so the asylum should now release him.
Oh I should have read more before posting. This hits closer to the target, even.

irujdksajksdjlsk

kiwifarms.net
  • Informative
Reactions: Squire of Gothos

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Well it looks like that channel is also gone now, it seems to 404 instead of giving a banned message so Andy maybe deleted it? It's odd because he did mention the channel on Twitter (archive).
I do believe that The Valentines channel was under his "andywarski" channel. He had a lot of channels under that account. So I would imagine that YouTube upon getting rid of the andywarski channel is getting a lot of channels under that one account. I think that I remember seeing that channel under his main account when I logged into it before?

Can imagine that YouTube is going to hit all those channels associated with him. Wonder if they might get the SubCultured channel? Think the only thing that might save that is that I myself created it under a completely different Google account...

Zeva_Adom

Drachenlord Fan #1
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I do believe that The Valentines channel was under his "andywarski" channel. He had a lot of channels under that account. So I would imagine that YouTube upon getting rid of the andywarski channel is getting a lot of channels under that one account. I think that I remember seeing that channel under his main account when I logged into it before?

Can imagine that YouTube is going to hit all those channels associated with him. Wonder if they might get the SubCultured channel? Think the only thing that might save that is that I myself created it under a completely different Google account...
Yes Geek, we know. You did everything you could to save Andy. You really were his last line of defense. You were trying to protect him and save his channel.
You tried everything in you power to help him. You tried to get him to stop doing coke, tried to stop him from trusting random people, tried to clean his dick with your mouth, tried to save his "warpath", tried to stop him from associating with Alex.

Geek, we know how much you love Andy and how heart broken you are that he left you for Adolwulf.
But you have to move on, relationships end. You have to find somebody new.

Last edited:

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
I'm back. Got really busy with work but gonna work more on the archive now. Btw, anyone heard about the Stay Back Tour that Andy is "planning"?
He is talking about going back to America and filming a meet up and some type of show. He is also talking about meeting up with different people and also going back to where the "Stay Back" incident happened and recreating that moment. He talked about it on his Dlive show yesterday or on Monday.
It sounds like a terrible idea.
I'm excited.

Grand Wizard Wakka

kiwifarms.net
I'm back. Got really busy with work but gonna work more on the archive now. Btw, anyone heard about the Stay Back Tour that Andy is "planning"?
He is talking about going back to America and filming a meet up and some type of show. He is also talking about meeting up with different people and also going back to where the "Stay Back" incident happened and recreating that moment. He talked about it on his Dlive show yesterday or on Monday.
It sounds like a terrible idea.
I'm excited.
Its hard to tell when these ideas are just joking around fantasies like attacking Hasbro HQ, or some dumb thing they're actually gonna do like Knoxville.

High Tea

kiwifarms.net
Its hard to tell when these ideas are just joking around fantasies like attacking Hasbro HQ, or some dumb thing they're actually gonna do like Knoxville.
Well at this point it's all fantasy. The odds of the Canadian-US border opening soon are slim. They aren't even letting common law married people cross the border. Besides, the Knoxville thing mainly happened because it was an assured victory and they were given money, just like they were given money for Miami, the infamous trademarking liberalist thing which totally 'was a joke' even though they collected money for it, etc. Unless there is a GoFundMe, I wouldn't bet on it happening.

soy_king

I am the Prom King, I seethe at everything
kiwifarms.net
Well at this point it's all fantasy. The odds of the Canadian-US border opening soon are slim. They aren't even letting common law married people cross the border. Besides, the Knoxville thing mainly happened because it was an assured victory and they were given money, just like they were given money for Miami, the infamous trademarking liberalist thing which totally 'was a joke' even though they collected money for it, etc. Unless there is a GoFundMe, I wouldn't bet on it happening.
I completely forgot about trademarking the liberalist thing. I know it was an obvious troll, but looking back at it after learning more about tm law makes it increasingly obvious that Warski wasted his money on filing such a bad faith registration application, if he even did it.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Psicopax

instythot

kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot about trademarking the liberalist thing. I know it was an obvious troll, but looking back at it after learning more about tm law makes it increasingly obvious that Warski wasted his money on filing such a bad faith registration application, if he even did it.
Hey. Across 310 pages, not one of us has accused Andy of being smart

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
Do we know how much money Andy currently has? If he's back to living with his parents he must have snorted all the money he had to have had saved up... I'd love to know all the dumb and frivolous shit he bought with all his YouTube money, I'm sure it would put DSP to shame.

If he's gonna do some kind of STAY BACK anniversary he already missed this years date, so if he plans on waiting next year I'd imagine this Corona nonsense will be done by then... I'm not sure Andy will still be able to string along his audience until April. Also kinda doubt we'll see Alex and Failure make an appearance to it so it just wouldn't be the same in any regard.

A GoFundMe would likely be what he does, this time he'll have to make the expectations of what the backers get extremely low since last time they did this they didn't deliver on any of the content that they promised and had to refund it all.

Reactions: Psicopax

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
:story:

Edit: Andy confirms being on drugs during the AIM AIM AIM arc on Redbar.
I've seen it and a buddy is uploading a copy to youtube soon. I'll post it as soon as its uploaded.
Might take a few hours but it'll get here soon enough.
1593681430304.png

Last edited:

Pepper Jack

Pepper Jack love Fraggle Rock
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:story:

Edit: Andy confirms being on drugs during the AIM AIM AIM arc on Redbar.
I've seen it and a buddy is uploading a copy to youtube soon. I'll post it as soon as its uploaded.
Might take a few hours but it'll get here soon enough.
View attachment 1422524
I hope Redbar roasts him for stealing his schtick.

Oh shit I think he does, the summary of the show:
Screenshot_20200702-071445_Brave.jpg

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
I hope Redbar roasts him for stealing his schtick.

Oh shit I think he does, the summary of the show:
View attachment 1422633
He goes extremely easy on him for most of the talk. Saying he loves Andy and anyone that hates him is an idiot. But it changes near the end.

Redbar segment is up:

Edit: Does anyone know what the first episode of Warpath was?
Andy is retarded so his naming of the episodes and shows are all over the place and as someone who is trying to sort through this shit it is driving me up the fucking wall.
The episode "Jeff Holiday: The Voyages of Captain Obvious" is listed under Warski Live Season 2

But from what i can see, this seems to be the first episode of Warpath. By counting down from the first numbered episode i could find which seems to be "#wsjkillskids Warpath #23 - NOW WAIT A MINUTE RALPH NOOOOOOO!"
This is where i came to as the first episode. But its so hard to find out if its the first episode or if its still under Warski Live.
@Geekthulhu do you remember if the Jeff Holiday episode was the first Warpath?

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Pepper Jack