Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show - Recovering cokehead, Property of pedophile Corey Barnhill, Delusionally tearing apart his own life

Garth

kiwifarms.net
I might be a little late, but does anyone else think Andy used his channels to flag each other?
If he is willing to go back to the very spot where the event that eviscerated his retarded phoenix powers took place and stream it, then yes, I think it is well within the realm of possibility that he would flag himself down.

Reactions: instythot

irujdksajksdjlsk

kiwifarms.net
Edit: Does anyone know what the first episode of Warpath was?
Andy is retarded so his naming of the episodes and shows are all over the place and as someone who is trying to sort through this shit it is driving me up the fucking wall.
The episode "Jeff Holiday: The Voyages of Captain Obvious" is listed under Warski Live Season 2

But from what i can see, this seems to be the first episode of Warpath. By counting down from the first numbered episode i could find which seems to be "#wsjkillskids Warpath #23 - NOW WAIT A MINUTE RALPH NOOOOOOO!"
This is where i came to as the first episode. But its so hard to find out if its the first episode or if its still under Warski Live.
@Geekthulhu do you remember if the Jeff Holiday episode was the first Warpath?
I think the first one was on Blaire White, but it didn't get the name Warpath until a few episodes in. Might be mistaken, though.

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
This is where i came to as the first episode. But its so hard to find out if its the first episode or if its still under Warski Live.
I think the first one was on Blaire White, but it didn't get the name Warpath until a few episodes in. Might be mistaken, though.
It didn't get named The Warpath until we went on Stream.Me. Blaire White was sort of the first (mainly he just asked me to come on and talk because he didn't have anyone else around for the show). It wasn't us really teaming up as cohosting. I would say officially our cohosting a show started with the Jeff Holiday episode. After that episode we thought... That was fun... We should do that more. Then started "officially" doing a show together.

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
For what reason would Andy delete years of work himself?
I've been thinking about this since he got struck down, the timing is in a way where it could have been Andy or it could have been YouTube's purge. The reason I'm beginning to doubt it was YouTube is because he was deleted a few days before the actual sweep where they took down a bunch of people at once as far as I know he was the only major YouTuber that got taken down that day. That by itself is no proof but I certainly think he had the motive.

People such as Geno and myself have been uncovering a lot of Andy's unlisted content, instead of deleting or privating all his old content Andy unlisted nearly all of it a long time ago, especially everything from when he was with Chris Warski and earlier. Andy is clearly embarrassed by all of it due to how he reacted when Geno started uploading some of his old stuff, he immediately flagged it down via copywrite strikes... Andy could have deleted or privated the videos but there are two problems with this: 1) deleting or privating videos messes with the algorithm, which is why he didn't do that in the first place, and 2) we would all notice if he privated or deleted by looking at his channel metrics. So now Andy is stuck and needed to act, deleting everything would raise flags and his ego can't afford to let all that embarrassing content stay up, so there is a possibility he flagged himself down or asked someone to do it for him. Getting flagged down gets him a lot of sympathy points and he can go around saying how mean old Susan took him down. Plus as I've stated his channel was already dead and probably demonetized by the time it got banned.

It's a very tin foil hat theory but the way he responded to the deletion... He almost seems relieved and happy, could be because he likes making his low effort dlive streams for lemons... one thing is for sure is that in the end if he did flag himself to avoid his embarrassing content getting out there then it was all for nothing since I'm confident we have most of the good stuff saved.

• Agree
Reactions: Psicopax

Psicopax

Cut Magician in Hibernation
kiwifarms.net
It didn't get named The Warpath until we went on Stream.Me. Blaire White was sort of the first (mainly he just asked me to come on and talk because he didn't have anyone else around for the show). It wasn't us really teaming up as cohosting. I would say officially our cohosting a show started with the Jeff Holiday episode. After that episode we thought... That was fun... We should do that more. Then started "officially" doing a show together.
Thanks both of you!
I think i'll file the Blair White episode under Warski Live and then start Warpath numbering from the Jeff Holiday one since it seems to line up with the first official numbering. Good to have confirmation since i keep running into issues of Warski's retarded naming systems that are all over the place.

FundusOHoolihan

kiwifarms.net
He goes extremely easy on him for most of the talk. Saying he loves Andy and anyone that hates him is an idiot. But it changes near the end.
Mike's interview with Michael Ray Bauer, better known as Nickelodeon's Donkeylips, was positively glowing. Mike went on to shit all over him for all the subsequent years, up to and including during this very episode. This is just what Mike does.

Reactions: Psicopax

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
Mike's interview with Michael Ray Bauer, better known as Nickelodeon's Donkeylips, was positively glowing. Mike went on to shit all over him for all the subsequent years, up to and including during this very episode. This is just what Mike does.
I don't listen a lot to Redbar (something i am considering changing) but it seemed like he continued to be nice to Andy to string along chat because of the extreme reaction of chat when he was nice to Warski. It feels like Mike were rolling with 2 different trolls at the same time. One aimed at Andy by going back and forth on treating him nice and treating him like a simp and the other aimed at chat by telling them that Andy was a good guy and everyone who didn't like him were terrible people, just for him to turn around at the end and slap Andy across the mouth. Just what i took from it tho.

Unrelated but as for the Archive i am done somewhat sorting through one archive. I'm going on to the next and cross checking and putting in metadata. I'll upload an updated html list of the archive a little later. :feels:

Edit:
This is gonna be a pain. The other archive i downloaded didn't overwrite or give the "Already In Archive" error because it somehow pushed the date of every video forward one day. Lmfao yeah alright fuck me.
1593778131690.png

Its probably the Bitchute archive now that i think about it. That would explain the date difference.

Last edited:

Squire of Gothos

"He's an effort-poster" - PPP
kiwifarms.net
Andy just said live on his show that he's moving to The Azores in March... he also while showing everyone where he's moving to partially doxed his current address (screenshot from Andy stream when he pulled up Google Maps, apologies for the crap quality):
Andyhousemap.png

The little blue house icon shows up when you tell Google what your address is, this is what that area looks like zoomed in. There's a bunch of houses in the area and a couple very large apartment complexes (shot taken from my browser, not from his stream):
Andyhousearea.png

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
Did that moron just dox his parents location AGAIN?!?!?

Jesus fucking Christ lol. What a tard.
Well. Andy did get drunk and then also ate LSD Chocolate. So it wasn't that out of the question that he'd be a retard.
Geek, i never thought you were great as a show co-host, no disrespect. Just a personal preference. But you were 100 times better than the human Ambien, Kyler. And whatever the fuck Adolwulf is supposed to be. It is so extremely boring. They have no chemistry, Kyler has more lukewarm takes than Ralph and he just sits there half asleep 50% of the show making cringe comments such as "Andy doesn't need to fight anyone, he has me now!". That is just even more cringe if you realize that Bonezone aka Kyler has tried to become best friends with Andy for years.

That is why there are almost no updates here about what goes on in Andy's show. Because nobody is watching. Nothing happens. Its boring and Andy acts subdued. He is happy with the numbers of 600-800 people watching him, but i am 100% sure someone is botting him because the chat moves like molasses. Also they keep banning people, especially Kyler. If you say ANYTHING slightly critical of Andy, you will be banned. If you are not a sub and in the "ClapCrew" and you make a joke, you get banned.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
AndyBeer.png

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Well. Andy did get drunk and then also ate LSD Chocolate. So it wasn't that out of the question that he'd be a retard.
Geek, i never thought you were great as a show co-host, no disrespect. Just a personal preference. But you were 100 times better than the human Ambien, Kyler. And whatever the fuck Adolwulf is supposed to be. It is so extremely boring. They have no chemistry, Kyler has more lukewarm takes than Ralph and he just sits there half asleep 50% of the show making cringe comments such as "Andy doesn't need to fight anyone, he has me now!". That is just even more cringe if you realize that Bonezone aka Kyler has tried to become best friends with Andy for years.

That is why there are almost no updates here about what goes on in Andy's show. Because nobody is watching. Nothing happens. Its boring and Andy acts subdued. He is happy with the numbers of 600-800 people watching him, but i am 100% sure someone is botting him because the chat moves like molasses. Also they keep banning people, especially Kyler. If you say ANYTHING slightly critical of Andy, you will be banned. If you are not a sub and in the "ClapCrew" and you make a joke, you get banned.

Not with a bang, but with a whimper.
View attachment 1427363
Hold on... He was taking LSD? I wasn't aware that LSD came in a chocolate form lol? He came back and claimed to me that he stopped drinking and smoking. Then started the drinking again after moving back in with his parents. Then started smoking weed with his dad shortly after that. I know addicts. I used to work at a rehab... Just wondering when the beer and weed will not be enough and he will escalate back to the harder shit. Hopefully the LSD is actually THC chocolate.

Eh. I get it... I know a lot of people don't like my brand of humor or delivery. It's kind of hard to really be on point when you have a person that is your co-host that continuously interrupts you, goes off script and frequently can't read the set ups. I always tried to play as the straight man in the duo. I was trying to be David Spade to his Chris Farley. Most people disliked David Spade because of the straight man role. You aren't supposed to be more funny than the goofball character and you have to kinda be the heel... Your goal is to set him up for the joke, but most times he was either too high or drunk to notice the set up. When I have a solo show I am more loose than what you would see in my Andy team ups.

You are right about his new "co-hosts". Kyler just mumbles with his low under-enunciated monotone voice (as I call it... The autism voice). I'm surprised to hear that Adol is on the show now considering Kyler's "new best friend" status? Basically both of them are just yes men for Andy and looking to leapfrog to someone better. I know that they both are huge Ralph fanboys and are probably looking to make the move over there as soon as the opportunity avails itself. He is satisfied with them for now because they will never tell him that he is being an idiot or fucking up or that he is wrong. I used to tell him he was fucking up about this or that and also at the end of Reliable Source I kept on him about stealing from Mike David. I think that was the nail in the coffin for our friendship and he just put me on the pay-it-no-mind list and then moved onto Kyler and Adol being his support structure.

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore to be honest. Life has been peaceful recently. Don't have constant beeps coming from my computer and phone via Discord at all hours of the night with some drama or bullshit he is asking me to help him fix. I just hang around here and keep tabs because I am awaiting the inevitable crash. The next "betrayal" etc. Outside of that... Just focusing on my IRL shit. I may do something in the future, but it will be completely away from this corner of the internet and it will be just normie shit like I agreed to work with Andy again with the Sub Cultured brand that I created. Told him if it goes tits up. I am done and moving on.

Only thing I really regret in all of this was getting as mad as I did. When my Discord account got nuked by Adol or him. I lost my shit and I was mad as hell and shot off like a bat on fire. Normally I am pretty relaxed, but there was a lot of shit in the background that culminated into "I'm sick of this bullshit!" mentality. Potential blackmailing and people lying to me and people coming to me and telling me and showing me screenshots of Andy dogging me out and trying to scapegoating me for his actions. Also passing off my work as his and not giving me any credit. I should of just checked my ego at the door and understood that this is par for the course with Andy.

As for the botting stuff. I do agree that Ralph and Andy are being botted, but I don't think that they are doing it. I think that DLive itself is botting people to make their platform look more popular. Because you are right and it was something that Failure and I noticed while watching Andy early on is that the chat just crawls unless the same 10-20 people that spam stickers in the chat. I don't think Andy has anywhere near the 800=900 viewers after Ralph hosts him. I think he probably has about 100 or so based on the chat interaction. Outside of the few paypiggies he has at the moment he wouldn't be making much money. Eventually those dry the fuck up. Also once you start bringing them on your shows. They stop donating. The main reason they donate is for the attention and now once that dries up... He doesn't even have YouTube to go back to. I suspect that he will try to work on Sub Cultured YouTube edited videos and focus on Patreon. There are others out there that do what Sub Cultured does, but a lot better in the editing department that earn their Patreon donations.

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net
Hold on... He was taking LSD? I wasn't aware that LSD came in a chocolate form lol? He came back and claimed to me that he stopped drinking and smoking. Then started the drinking again after moving back in with his parents. Then started smoking weed with his dad shortly after that. I know addicts. I used to work at a rehab... Just wondering when the beer and weed will not be enough and he will escalate back to the harder shit. Hopefully the LSD is actually THC chocolate.

Eh. I get it... I know a lot of people don't like my brand of humor or delivery. It's kind of hard to really be on point when you have a person that is your co-host that continuously interrupts you, goes off script and frequently can't read the set ups. I always tried to play as the straight man in the duo. I was trying to be David Spade to his Chris Farley. Most people disliked David Spade because of the straight man role. You aren't supposed to be more funny than the goofball character and you have to kinda be the heel... Your goal is to set him up for the joke, but most times he was either too high or drunk to notice the set up. When I have a solo show I am more loose than what you would see in my Andy team ups.

You are right about his new "co-hosts". Kyler just mumbles with his low under-enunciated monotone voice (as I call it... The autism voice). I'm surprised to hear that Adol is on the show now considering Kyler's "new best friend" status? Basically both of them are just yes men for Andy and looking to leapfrog to someone better. I know that they both are huge Ralph fanboys and are probably looking to make the move over there as soon as the opportunity avails itself. He is satisfied with them for now because they will never tell him that he is being an idiot or fucking up or that he is wrong. I used to tell him he was fucking up about this or that and also at the end of Reliable Source I kept on him about stealing from Mike David. I think that was the nail in the coffin for our friendship and he just put me on the pay-it-no-mind list and then moved onto Kyler and Adol being his support structure.

I'm just glad I don't have to deal with it anymore to be honest. Life has been peaceful recently. Don't have constant beeps coming from my computer and phone via Discord at all hours of the night with some drama or bullshit he is asking me to help him fix. I just hang around here and keep tabs because I am awaiting the inevitable crash. The next "betrayal" etc. Outside of that... Just focusing on my IRL shit. I may do something in the future, but it will be completely away from this corner of the internet and it will be just normie shit like I agreed to work with Andy again with the Sub Cultured brand that I created. Told him if it goes tits up. I am done and moving on.

Only thing I really regret in all of this was getting as mad as I did. When my Discord account got nuked by Adol or him. I lost my shit and I was mad as hell and shot off like a bat on fire. Normally I am pretty relaxed, but there was a lot of shit in the background that culminated into "I'm sick of this bullshit!" mentality. Potential blackmailing and people lying to me and people coming to me and telling me and showing me screenshots of Andy dogging me out and trying to scapegoating me for his actions. Also passing off my work as his and not giving me any credit. I should of just checked my ego at the door and understood that this is par for the course with Andy.

As for the botting stuff. I do agree that Ralph and Andy are being botted, but I don't think that they are doing it. I think that DLive itself is botting people to make their platform look more popular. Because you are right and it was something that Failure and I noticed while watching Andy early on is that the chat just crawls unless the same 10-20 people that spam stickers in the chat. I don't think Andy has anywhere near the 800=900 viewers after Ralph hosts him. I think he probably has about 100 or so based on the chat interaction. Outside of the few paypiggies he has at the moment he wouldn't be making much money. Eventually those dry the fuck up. Also once you start bringing them on your shows. They stop donating. The main reason they donate is for the attention and now once that dries up... He doesn't even have YouTube to go back to. I suspect that he will try to work on Sub Cultured YouTube edited videos and focus on Patreon. There are others out there that do what Sub Cultured does, but a lot better in the editing department that earn their Patreon donations.

Putting this in a spoiler since its long and so it doesn't crowd the page for those who don't give a fuck about this conversation.

Lots to go through here so i'll just start at the top.
I might be wrong and he said THC instead of LSD. I could just have sworn it was LSD. But i did google LSD chocolate and it seems less plausible. So just note that its a good chance i just heard wrong. But he did say there were drugs in the chocolate and that he was high and drunk... they both were. Not that you'd need them to tell you for you to notice. Tho they kept saying it. Like teens having their first beer and being "sooo super drunk guy"
1593893021590.png
1593893008642.png

About the co-host thing, yeah its not anything personal. It was more the dynamic. I don't think Andy played well off the ramps you put out for him to jump off. Its all about what humor people have and such. I don't expect everything to cater me tho so i just sorta fell off. Mostly because Andy didn't interact much at all as i was used to him wilding out and having actual jokes to reply with, but he rarely did. Tho i can only speak for the episodes near the end of Warpath as that is where i came back and paid the most attention after leaving around the mid point of Warski Live. Drugs always seem to fuel comedians in some way but instead of fuel him it seemed like he just got docile. Personally i think the Sub Cultured ( and early Hype Break) route would work well for Andy. He wouldn't need the coke and drugs for that. I also enjoyed the video game streams on Dlive as Warski seems to actually enjoy himself and what he had to say about the games was actually interesting. He could joke with us and laughed at jokes at his expense etc. Now he just bans people, don't look happy and barely interacts with chat. Just boring.

Yes men has and always will be boring. There is no point in listening to someone rant away if there is nobody there to either agree sincerely or tell them they are retarded. It could work if they took callers, but they only take "gold star callers". Could also work if chat got to be brutally honest, but they just ban people disagreeing. There is nothing of value in anything Warski does anymore. Not even to make fun of. Speaking of Mike David, yesterday Andy played the clip of him on Redbar and he played the entire clip of Mike saying he liked Andy and how he was a good guy, but stopped the video near the end where Mike finds out who Andy really is and he tells Andy to get the fuck out and never copy him again and when he laid into Andy. They just stopped the clip and said it wasn't interesting past where they stopped. So those that didn't see the full clip now think Redbar loves Andy lmao. I asked in chat if he werent going to play the full clip about where Mike told Andy to fuck off etc. I'm sure you can guess what happened after that.

Being mad is fine. Everyone gets mad every now and then. He was your friend. Now he was not. Pretty violent and sudden change.
I am not saying you are not some at fault tho. I just don't know everything. But as far as Andy comes, he has never been very good at holding onto co-hosts and/or stabbing them in the back.

I also doubt he is botting himself. I think its either Dlive, someone from Bitwave (Senator Hitla etc) or both.
I pray they stop so Andy gets a clue about how shit his show is.

Edit:

Btw @Geekthulhu do you have this episode saved? Or any other ones? I seem to be missing Warpath ep 31-34.
I think its due to this being in the Stream.me era. If you have any other Warski shit saved let me know.
It would be very useful for the archive
1593940193674.png

Last edited:

Geekthulhu

kiwifarms.net
Btw @Geekthulhu do you have this episode saved? Or any other ones? I seem to be missing Warpath ep 31-34.
I think its due to this being in the Stream.me era. If you have any other Warski shit saved let me know.
It would be very useful for the archive
View attachment 1428674
None of them were backed up. Outside of the Bitchute that Andy locked himself out of. He told me that he backed them up because we were going to reupload to The Volition Network site at the time, but that was a lie. He never backed them up. Otherwise I would of done it myself.

In that tweet it is in regards to the Chuck E Cheese stream. He deleted it outright. Which I wish he didn't. He lied saying for some reason it didn't save on Stream.me (he told me the same thing but later came clean with me that he deleted it), it should have as the DVR function was checked on Stream.me as I checked it for him because I had access to the account. I wish it got saved because a lot of tards clipped it out of context. Missing the first and last 10 mins of that bit. Because I said in that bit that this is the type of video that makes those racist white supremacists feel valid in their racist views and I was imitating what they would be saying. Another instance of when Andy's actions fucked my reputation. I have no way to prove it now unless someone else recorded the whole thing. Now according to the internet... I'm just a racist, not a joke landing bad.

GameDevAnon

kiwifarms.net
None of them were backed up. Outside of the Bitchute that Andy locked himself out of. He told me that he backed them up because we were going to reupload to The Volition Network site at the time, but that was a lie. He never backed them up. Otherwise I would of done it myself.

In that tweet it is in regards to the Chuck E Cheese stream. He deleted it outright. Which I wish he didn't. He lied saying for some reason it didn't save on Stream.me (he told me the same thing but later came clean with me that he deleted it), it should have as the DVR function was checked on Stream.me as I checked it for him because I had access to the account. I wish it got saved because a lot of tards clipped it out of context. Missing the first and last 10 mins of that bit. Because I said in that bit that this is the type of video that makes those racist white supremacists feel valid in their racist views and I was imitating what they would be saying. Another instance of when Andy's actions fucked my reputation. I have no way to prove it now unless someone else recorded the whole thing. Now according to the internet... I'm just a racist, not a joke landing bad.
How addictive is Andy's semen? You're acting like Hillary Clinton going through adrenochrome withdrawals.

Psicopax

kiwifarms.net

Thanks for the context man. I appreciate it even though it seems like some others here don't. As you probably expect I can't 100% say i believe everything you say, just out of the basis that this is the internet and you two are not friends anymore. But nothing you say here seems really out of the normal of what i could see Andy doing. From what i read this is the episode after the Sargon Destruction stream and it contained Andy (and possibly you, you weren't mentioned in the tweets i saw) making fun of Sargon's dead baby and that it might be the reason for him deleting and removing all traces of the stream.

1593945199936.png

1593945307275.png

1593945329455.png

As an example you can see this thread going on for fucking ever. So there seems to have been some backlash to it.
Was the stream called Chuck E Cheese or something like that? I can search and see if i can find it somewhere but it would seem like its lost unless some unknown archive channel uploaded it.

Edit: I may have found it and Warpath #32.
I'll update when i have downloaded and checked it.

Edit 2:
False alarm. Date doesn't match up.
@Geekthulhu
It wasn't this one right?

Do you know where that fits in? Was it an official Warpath?

Last edited:

Rekkington

Obama chuckled. "You mean the chaos emeralds?"
kiwifarms.net
He goes extremely easy on him for most of the talk. Saying he loves Andy and anyone that hates him is an idiot. But it changes near the end.

Redbar segment is up:

Edit: Does anyone know what the first episode of Warpath was?
Andy is retarded so his naming of the episodes and shows are all over the place and as someone who is trying to sort through this shit it is driving me up the fucking wall.
The episode "Jeff Holiday: The Voyages of Captain Obvious" is listed under Warski Live Season 2

But from what i can see, this seems to be the first episode of Warpath. By counting down from the first numbered episode i could find which seems to be "#wsjkillskids Warpath #23 - NOW WAIT A MINUTE RALPH NOOOOOOO!"
This was painful to watch. Gotta give it to Redbar though, he is a really great subtle puppetmaster. It's impossible to tell if he's genuine or baiting.