• Laugh, and the world laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
  1. The site is being DDoS attacked again. They've changed their bot behavior since last time. I've added a mandatory CAPTCHA at a Cloudflare level. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Andy Warski / Adam "Race" Warski / Andy Pires / Warski Live / The Warski Show

Discussion in 'Internet Famous' started by Grand Lunar, Mar 30, 2018.

Forum Guidelines

This board may be used for any YouTube content creators and livestreamers big and small. New threads should be made in the Proving Grounds.

• Archive everything! Nail these people to the fucking cross. Learn how to archive everything. I can't stress this enough.
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over Lolcows. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. Failtrolls will be ridiculed mercilessly.

@Null (especially if you need to archive content)

Check out the Running Commentary thread for talking about ongoing or upcoming straems.

1. Or thats what Andy thinks at any rate, considering theres been zero movement regarding the alleged case regarding Chris.

kiwifarms.net
  2. You called it.

• Like Like x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  3. He’s going live soon, from the title it’s to address Tonka.

• Informative Informative x 4
    Alex Krycek

Alex Krycek A Man of Wisdom and such as

kiwifarms.net
  4. If its not Warski going ahead with his Tonka pedo accusations then im not bothered to watch.

kiwifarms.net
  5. So wait, now he's accusing Tonka of being a pedo? Da fuq is going on?

• Agree Agree x 1
    soy_king

soy_king Now with 1000% more estrogen!

kiwifarms.net
  6. Go back to his December 5th stream. He reveals he has an investigator looking into 3 allegations of Tonka approaching underage girls before coming to youtube.

Sounds like bullshit to me, but i want him to go ahead with it for the apocalyptic self own.

• Informative Informative x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I know he's absolutely fine with using the same tactics he perceives other people use against him, but he really just needs to stop. As funny as this is, I kinda feel bad about how he's self-destructing from his own reeetardation. Internet celebrity, not even once.

• Agree Agree x 4
    soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  8. Everyone got sick of doxxing accusations to the point that no one cares anymore, so I guess they have to up the stakes.

• Agree Agree x 3
    Grand Lunar

Grand Lunar King of the Selenites

kiwifarms.net
  9. Sounds plausible. To whoever's moderating this godforsaken thread, we should probably put up a pull about the results of the fight, unless I'm too late and either one (or both) bitched out.

• 🤔 Thunkful x 2
    soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  10. Honestly I prefer no poll, since it really emphasizes the fact that just about everyone in this thread has said that they don't care how this shitshow turns out (or if it even happens, for that matter), and that the only reason that anyone would watch would be to laugh at the weirdos.

Grand Lunar

Grand Lunar King of the Selenites

kiwifarms.net
  11. Fair point, though I personally think a poll would be a fun way to further mock them. We might need a poll to truly decide whether a poll is necessary.

• Like Like x 1
    soy_king

kiwifarms.net
  12. I think it's safe to say that some people (including yours truly) care for the fight to happen without being emotionally invested in who wins. Unless this whole thing is some MKUltra/social experiment tier op by Tonka and Andy, this is possibly the first internet tardfight in recorded history that escalated into a sanctioned MMA grudge match.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • 🤔 Thunkful x 1
    Fougaro

Fougaro Glow in the dark K/DA Popstar

kiwifarms.net
    BarberFerdinand

True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    kiwifarms.net
  13. Getting this out ahead of time.
    [​IMG]

This is a message allegedly from the promoter overseeing the Tonka/Warski fight.

I expect Warski has recieved a similar message, im posting this here so its clear this is the owner of the venue requesting this, not Tonka.

kiwifarms.net
  14. "I probably have AIDS!" -Andy Warski
    :story:

• Informative Informative x 4
    MediocreMilt

MediocreMilt Trigger the libs. Own the libs.

kiwifarms.net
  15. "I dont care if a fight someone else"

Apparently thats not what hes been telling the promoter.
    [​IMG]

• Autistic Autistic x 3
    • Dumb Dumb x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  16. lol That is so gonna get clipped.

kiwifarms.net
  17. Andy just can't seem to get on with it.

IamnottheNSA

IamnottheNSA Nobody is listening

kiwifarms.net
  18. Are you seriously defending that insane promo shot of the cartoon? Andy agreed to just go by the stipulations of the promoter a long time ago.
    I mean both of these people are major spergs, but I cannot comprehend the kumitard cult at all. At least Andy's audience shits on him and stirs stuff up

• Agree Agree x 8
    kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.