Horrorcow Andythanfiction / Andrew Michael Blake / Jordan Wood - FtM Cult Leader with Astrally Grown Penis

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Normally, someone like Andy (formerly Amy Player) would be a pretty mild lolcow. He traces his art and wrote a seriously terribly fanfiction series called Dumbledore's Army and the Year of Darkness. He's had sockpuppets for over a decade (when he was writing Voyager, Deadwood and other fanfiction) and is now getting into social justice.

Pretty standard lolcow stuff, except when the part where he has run a cult for over a decade. He's been featured in a Cracked article. He was hiding in a closet when his friend/girlfriend/partner (he can never keep their relationship straight) was murdered by her ex (who then committed suicide after killing a second roommate) and he uses that experience to continue to gain members for his cult.

I'm horrified at his longevity. I knew him briefly during his "Jordan Wood" (where he astrally grew a penis and became Elijah Wood, because duh) phase, and he was terrifying. He continues to get away with abuse because he's got his 'Posse' (a name he coined himself) who will also admit to being shitty shitty abusers.

tl;dr Rare lesbian paladin / trans man Andrew Blake has a body count and continues to abuse people after nearly 15 years.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
they find tumblr and feel like they need to share every horrid detail
He originally used live journal (he's been sexually abusing / conning people for at least 13 years), but the behavior also stretched into real life.

Seriously, he met celebrities (Sean Astin and other LOTR stars) and got this huge following irl. Terrifying dude.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I never heard of this. Thanks. This is something that should be looked into

Ugh
Creepy
It's reeeeeeeeally hard to condense all the shit he's done into one post. There are links on links and he keeps going, continuing the cycle of a shit ton of horrorcow material.

Mechanism Eight

Give us eyes.
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that "Dumbledore's Army" Fanfiction the one where Harry becomes some kind of super-edgy fuckwit, starts being more morally wrong than most unlikable antagonists in all media, and brainwashes every single female student into becoming an immortal Dryad?

If it isn't, IT'S CLOSE ENOUGH.

• Informative
Reactions: Constable Grant

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Didn't he con some money off the LOTR cast/fandom?
He had run a "charity garden" which Sean Astin appeared at and had stranded some LOTR actors in California when the convention spontaneously combusted.

@Chandler Cats , I would not say that he was responsible for Brittany's death, no one has said that. He was involved with her when she was murdered, but her ex-husband was also a fuckwit. As to Abbey, she is running a blog on tumblr now detailing her experience with him. I agree that he is dangerous, but he is worth being spoken about. Not spreading information and awareness is how he continues to get away with shit.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Miraak I was personally involved with aspects of this situation and I remain close friends with several of the actors she duped, however at NO time was I involved with any of her scams, either as a victim or a participant, but I was there to pick up several very messy pieces. Obviously I'm not in a position to shut this down, but there is enough about her on other sites without giving her a voice here. I'm not going to debate Amy's felonies with you, but please understand that she/"he" is more than some "internet curiosity" to me.
He isn't an Internet curiosity to me. Of course, if the thread makes you uncomfortable because you were personally involved, then it should be shut down.

I wasn't arguing with you. Andy has crimes (forgery, can't run a charity in Oregon) behind him, but so do other lolcows who have been spoken about. I'm not seeing how he's a special exception. He continues his shitty behaviors and then sends the same chain apology before doing the same shit again.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm not privy to anything other than what's public. Given that you say there's ongoing investigations, it is probably for the best that the thread is closed.

As a side note, though, Andy has lived with his parents for a year.

• Agree
Reactions: MrsFrizzle

Long Sun

One Badass Disabled Dude
kiwifarms.net
Sound like a lot of very strange issues and likely a dangerous person and thankfully being brought to justice

A Random

All aboard the Loco Express!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Isn't that "Dumbledore's Army" Fanfiction the one where Harry becomes some kind of super-edgy fuckwit, starts being more morally wrong than most unlikable antagonists in all media, and brainwashes every single female student into becoming an immortal Dryad?

If it isn't, IT'S CLOSE ENOUGH.
Dumbledore's Army is the one where Neville turns into the superhunk who gets off on pain and Ginny and Luna go from 'co-creators' to 'bitch slaves' while Snape is irredeemably evil and the Death Eaters are ridiculously evil.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I've been waiting for an Andy Blake thread. I only recently found out about him. Some Tumblr users in the Supernatural fandom were spreading call out posts on him because apparently he's taken to preying on that fandom, and considering that fandom seems to be filled with girls and women between the ages of 14-25, I can see why he'd go after it.

Didn't he con some money off the LOTR cast/fandom?
Yeah, one of the people involved wrote a fucking book about it.

Dumbledore's Army is the one where Neville turns into the superhunk who gets off on pain and Ginny and Luna go from 'co-creators' to 'bitch slaves' while Snape is irredeemably evil and the Death Eaters are ridiculously evil.
I've seen some people say it's actually a pretty good fanfic, but then again fandom standards can be pretty low. Also I have avoided the Harry Potter fanfic community save for a few very notable stories... like My Immortal or 30 H's.

So yeah.

Last edited:

Saney

Slayer of the Love-Shys
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I've been waiting for an Andy Blake thread. I only recently found out about him. Some Tumblr users in the Supernatural fandom were spreading call out posts on him because apparently he's taken to preying on that fandom, and considering that fandom seems to be filled with girls ad women between the ages of 14-25, I can see why he'd go after it.
Also, me.

I've seen some people say it's actually a pretty good fanfic, but then again fandom standards can be pretty low. Also I have avoided the Harry Potter fanfic community save for a few very notable stories... like My Immortal or 30 H's.

So yeah.
Why don't we leet the good people at Project AFTER be the judges of that?
http://www.projectafterforums.com/index.php?s=70a57cbfaa1d732803d153ce834b3c37&showtopic=4775

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh man, I've been waiting for an Andy Blake thread. I only recently found out about him. Some Tumblr users in the Supernatural fandom were spreading call out posts on him because apparently he's taken to preying on that fandom, and considering that fandom seems to be filled with girls ad women between the ages of 14-25, I can see why he'd go after it.

Yeah, one of the people involved wrote a fucking book about it.

So yeah.
Turimel wrote that book, but a lot of it is filled with transwank and assuming Abbey was an equal partner rather than a victim of abuse. Turi apologizes eventually somewhere on Abbey's WordPress, but she engaged in stalking Abbey after she had escaped and was generally a frothing cunt.

Meowthkip

LOL U HAVE SMOL PEN0R
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Turimel wrote that book, but a lot of it is filled with transwank and assuming Abbey was an equal partner rather than a victim of abuse. Turi apologizes eventually somewhere on Abbey's WordPress, but she engaged in stalking Abbey after she had escaped and was generally a frothing cunt.
I was not aware of those details.

Hindsight's always 20/20 I suppose.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino