Horrorcow Andythanfiction / Andrew Michael Blake / Jordan Wood - FtM Cult Leader with Astrally Grown Penis

Rin

Needlessly Bitchy Pigtails Girl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wait, this happened after that nonsense?

Oh god there really is no good in the universe...
You're quoting the Aja article, which isn't exactly the best source (though the fact that Andy comes off looking like shit anyways says a lot about him). First, Aja specifically left out all the trans stuff, which is a rather questionable decision. On the one hand, it's not exactly relevant, and would make the situation come off more as "people bullying the poor transman;" on the other, the fact that he completely changed his identity, including gender played a big part in how he was able to get away with it. Nobody realized he was Victoria Bitter until after the fanfiction cult had already caught on.

Right, so let's take a tally. This guy has the alters of:

Merry
A Paladin
Elijah Wood
Orlando Bloom
Some Supernatural Entity
A Couple of Characters of his Shitty Harry Potter Fanfiction

in his head. I can't imagine what happens when this guy walks into a restaurant. Ordering for food must be a nightmare.
And that's downplaying the number of "alters" he had. At one time, he claimed to have something like 80.

If you want a better rundown of the issue, I'd check out his ex, Abbey's blog about her past. If you don't want a detailed glimpse into an abusive relationship, I'd skip it.

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're quoting the Aja article, which isn't exactly the best source (though the fact that Andy comes off looking like shit anyways says a lot about him). First, Aja specifically left out all the trans stuff, which is a rather questionable decision. On the one hand, it's not exactly relevant, and would make the situation come off more as "people bullying the poor transman;" on the other, the fact that he completely changed his identity, including gender played a big part in how he was able to get away with it. Nobody realized he was Victoria Bitter until after the fanfiction cult had already caught on.

And that's downplaying the number of "alters" he had. At one time, he claimed to have something like 80.

If you want a better rundown of the issue, I'd check out his ex, Abbey's blog about her past. If you don't want a detailed glimpse into an abusive relationship, I'd skip it.
Well... I'm already halfway down the rabbit hole. I'd probably be doing myself more of a disservice by not looking fully into this.

Thanks, Nara.

• Feels
Reactions: Rin

sonichuis44

I'm Leonard the Nightfly
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's also this, the article Aja apparently originally submitted, which is much more critical yet somehow not critical enough. She still goes to great lengths to point out that "he never pulled the trigger!" which is technically true - he's just the entire reason the situation came up in the first place. I mean, having a hive of wasps in your living room is dangerous no matter what, but having a guy right next to it poking it with a stick is not helping anything.

Edit: I see you were already reading the draft, never mind. Anyone interested who hasn't should read the draft. I don't know who was editing it at Daily Dot, but they did a shitty job and their revisions made some parts of the finished article much more confusing than they were originally.

Last edited:

Trombonista

What a wonderful alternative to suicide!
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Andy was born Amy Player. When he was 19, he claimed that he could 'channel' souls and that he was really Elijah Wood. He committed pseuicide with his 'Amy Player' identity while going as 'Jordan Wood', which got his parents involved briefly.

'Andrew Blake' is his current alias. He took the name when 'Jordan' killed himself and the soul of Orlando Bloom supposedly took over his body. He's been living as a man since about 2004, though he has not, iirc, undergone a physical transition outside of hormones. I think he really is trans, but that's hardly noteworthy. What is hilarious is that he claimed up until about the fall of 2014 that he was a biological male and that Amy Player was his evil twin sister.
So he's the FTM equivalent of Brianna Wu?

historical-pharmaceutical

big brain time all day long on the farm
kiwifarms.net
Sorry for necroing, but I still check up on Blake's bullshit and just now realized he had a woefully small thread here.
Blake backtracks like a motherfucker and is amazing at writing huge apologies with no actual apology to be found in them.

He continues to preys on depressed or unsocialized girls as recently as two years ago for his current group.
ceirdwenfic said:
I spent the next two weeks watching every waking hour. Constantly. I left the Netflix long enough to eat, although I think I actually lost weight, and to use the bathroom. I only showered if I was leaving the house, and only left long enough most days to attend Mass and then come back to my waiting headphones.

My family was very tolerant.

Some days, though, it got really bad, like a bizarre drug trip. Every couple of hours (or every couple or three episodes), I’d get a phone call [from Andy] and we’d spend about half an hour discussing the ins and outs and what’s coming nexts. … I began to see Supernatural everywhere. I dreamed Supernatural. I saw demons in Target. Seriously, they gave me the heebie-jeebies; I finally had to walk out and take a couple of hours off from viewing. I couldn’t go back to Target for two days.
This cultism and abuse can be sexual in nature, keeping the group competitive.

This is the #andythanfiction tag of a woman that was one of his more recent victims, in the Supernatural phase. She got out.
This is her tag for the Andy stuff after she had her falling out with him.
Her story is interesting too. IIRC, he actually tried to convince this woman's son that he was gay.
He toys with peoples' perceptions of their sexualities a lot too. Abbey's, Diamond's, this boy's. Very fitting with how he toys with fan meta. He sees people the same way he view media, I think.

He also had this weird thing where he'd say his sister was Amy Player and used her as a scapegoat to shed his past. I remember seeing posts on his personal Tumblr where he'd bemoan how she was visiting and how she was terrible.

And, powerlevel,
but I was in a mutual follow with him on Tumblr for awhile when I was a naive idiot. Mostly just reblogging pretty pictures from each other and he commented on posts of mine ("This is a shitty day, I'm sad." sort of things.) with stuff like "Hope you feel better!". Thought he was a harmless rando fanfic writer at the time.
I posted something one day about visiting an amusement park a couple hours away with one of my friends and being excited. Apparently he lives very close to the park, so he sent me an ask about my post. He wanted to meet up for coffee or something outside the park.
Red flags all over the place, and I said I had to stay in the parks with my friend. Unfollowed his blog when I got home that night and looked up drama with him. Got in contact with Abbey, found out about shit, kept up with it. Rabbit hole is deep.

Last edited:

Treblinkachu

I AM REALITY
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I sense that if this thread were to become large enough that people elsewhere started using it as a reference for everything Andy/Amy has done wrong, we might trigger the cultflake a little. But no thread can be sustained without content! Thus, it's time for me to go on an adventure into the dark recesses of the internet once again.

kiwifarms.net
I sense that if this thread were to become large enough that people elsewhere started using it as a reference for everything Andy/Amy has done wrong, we might trigger the cultflake a little. But no thread can be sustained without content! Thus, it's time for me to go on an adventure into the dark recesses of the internet once again.
Easiest way is to go here! It's chronological, and it's Abbey's blog. Somebody's already posted it, but this way you can ready it start to finish.
I think, too, that people using this thread wouldn't teak his metaphorical tail too much. There's plenty of archival blogs for his shit already. 1pur0se, KumquatWriter (Abbey), theteablogger occasionally, KumquatWriter blogspot... Not to mention the fanwank communities. Plus we're already the link above his when you do a google search. :lol:
Also, here are some highlights:

If it helps any, I think Meg is still in what has been dubbed "the VA Posse" (Andy's latest group). She lives with him, and this is her Tumblr.
He was very into nude / semi-nude bodypainting with the posse and a lot of people, Abbey a main person since she was in his LotR cult, saw that as setting off a bunch of red flags. He still does nude drawings. Abbey had this to say about nude stuff.
People got set off by the bodypainting and semi-nude stuff because he did sexual coerce Abbey and Diamond, iirc. He was also abusive with Abbey. One of his games was "Fish Skin Rodeo. More on that here.
Oh, he pretended to be a sexual abuse victim.

TF Talk on Dreamwidth occasionally has some Andy posts. This is an old one.
They're also decent at showing off his lying bullshit.

Archived versions of his old apologies. Also this.
Some bullshit from a tumblrite that was trying to be a "journalist" and interview him. Check Abbey's #agentsex tag for more stuff on that girl.

Also, since there was discussion about the Aja article earlier in the thread, here's stuff that Aja left out. There was a lot of controversy over that article because she wasn't as hard on Andy as she should/could have been, and left a lot of the victims' quotes out. Winjennster in particular was angry because she had taken a long time to decide whether to speak since it was so recent for her, and Aja only used a paraphrase of a quote from her.
Some additional reading on that drama. This too.

He definitely googles his name. He's narcissistic as fuck.
A note: Drama with him is slow moving. He's been quiet lately. That never lasts.

Last edited:

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
A note: Drama with him is slow moving. He's been quiet lately. That never lasts.
Sort of like a slow-burn fuse attached to a few sacks of anfo?
Had a look through most social media/art branches I could find..lots of horrorcow style stuff in historical records, but...almost nothing recently. He has a twitter (couldn't find if it was linked in the thread yet, it's HERE. At least his consistent use of handle makes him easy to look up. Nothing much on there apart from rather normal-ish basic tweets/retweets. His dA is inactive with galleries on hidden/lockdown. Tumblr's got some minor activity..

A retumbl of this (either kind of a joke, or possible pedobearishness)
Being over 20 on tumblr:

Sometimes I want to say you’re cute on your selfie and I remember than you’re very young and I don’t wanna creep you out or feel creepy, so just know that I am 112% for you having excellent self esteem and feeling good about yourself

#but sometimes also i’d like you to get off my lawn

This random one about zombies..is the only actual one i could find actually from him, receently.. not particularly exciting..
"Why is it if zombies are supposed to be obsessed with eating brains they’re always chewing on people’s limbs/throats/faces/ripping out and eating their guts? Wouldn’t their #1 move be bashing heads in on/with things to get at the, yknow, BRAINS?"
Lots of generic artsy reposts from other tumblrs..it's almost as if he's being normal..

kiwifarms.net
Sort of like a slow-burn fuse attached to a few sacks of anfo?
Had a look through most social media/art branches I could find..lots of horrorcow style stuff in historical records, but...almost nothing recently. He has a twitter (couldn't find if it was linked in the thread yet, it's HERE. At least his consistent use of handle makes him easy to look up. Nothing much on there apart from rather normal-ish basic tweets/retweets. His dA is inactive with galleries on hidden/lockdown. Tumblr's got some minor activity..

A retumbl of this (either kind of a joke, or possible pedobearishness)
Being over 20 on tumblr:

Sometimes I want to say you’re cute on your selfie and I remember than you’re very young and I don’t wanna creep you out or feel creepy, so just know that I am 112% for you having excellent self esteem and feeling good about yourself

#but sometimes also i’d like you to get off my lawn

This random one about zombies..is the only actual one i could find actually from him, receently.. not particularly exciting..
"Why is it if zombies are supposed to be obsessed with eating brains they’re always chewing on people’s limbs/throats/faces/ripping out and eating their guts? Wouldn’t their #1 move be bashing heads in on/with things to get at the, yknow, BRAINS?"
Lots of generic artsy reposts from other tumblrs..it's almost as if he's being normal..
Yeah, that's simply because a lot of his bullshit is personal interactions with people. And once he "hooks" them with his personality and amicability, they don't feel like they're being taken advantage of. Abbey was the same way, and so was Winjennister.
A lot of his public drama nowadays is small lies, like the faked text screenshots. The bigger drama more recently was some Supernatural fundraiser thing? GISHWES I think it's called. He went off his meds during that, lost his shit, and went control-freak over the whole thing.

He's good at playing normal through social media. It's once he's got somebody enraptured that he lets his crazy go.

ActualKiwi

Return Of The Spinning Kiwis From Middle Earth~~
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, that's simply because a lot of his bullshit is personal interactions with people. And once he "hooks" them with his personality and amicability, they don't feel like they're being taken advantage of. Abbey was the same way, and so was Winjennister.
A lot of his public drama nowadays is small lies, like the faked text screenshots. The bigger drama more recently was some Supernatural fundraiser thing? GISHWES I think it's called. He went off his meds during that, lost his shit, and went control-freak over the whole thing.

He's good at playing normal through social media. It's once he's got somebody enraptured that he lets his crazy go.
That's going to make it difficult to dig up new stuff on him unless the parties in question decide to share.

kiwifarms.net
Add Tumblr user @watchfulnonny to the Andy watcher list.
Andy's been essentially dead from Tumblr for awhile, but someone has been keeping tabs on his Facebook. He's apparently started "channeling" characters again. This time it's Bucky from MCU's Avengers. He's writing it off as "staying in character" for a cosplay he's making, but Abbey notes it's all too similar to the behavior and writing he was using during the LotR fiasco.

Basically he's going quiet on social media channels that he can't keep restricted. It's his modus operandi. I'm not sure that he'll outright ditch the Andrew Blake name, considering how long he's had it and how much more closely people are watching him now, but it's a potential.

Here's the album of his Bucky "journaling". It's fucking weird.
I've downloaded the album in case it comes down.

EDIT
Here was what is assumed to be Andy's reply. It's not directed at anybody in particular and the watchfulnonny blog is relatively new, but it's well known that him and his current group keep tabs on the "big-name" Andy watchers, and the above info was reblogged by Abbey in particular.

Last edited:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Add Tumblr user @watchfulnonny to the Andy watcher list.
Andy's been essentially dead from Tumblr for awhile, but someone has been keeping tabs on his Facebook. He's apparently started "channeling" characters again. This time it's Bucky from MCU's Avengers. He's writing it off as "staying in character" for a cosplay he's making, but Abbey notes it's all too similar to the behavior and writing he was using during the LotR fiasco.

Basically he's going quiet on social media channels that he can't keep restricted. It's his modus operandi. I'm not sure that he'll outright ditch the Andrew Blake name, considering how long he's had it and how much more closely people are watching him now, but it's a potential.

Here's the album of his Bucky "journaling". It's fucking weird.
I've downloaded the album in case it comes down.

EDIT
Here was what is assumed to be Andy's reply. It's not directed at anybody in particular and the watchfulnonny blog is relatively new, but it's well known that him and his current group keep tabs on the "big-name" Andy watchers, and the above info was reblogged by Abbey in particular.
I feel really bad for whoever's gonna wind up as his Cap. :heart-empty:

kiwifarms.net
I feel really bad for whoever's gonna wind up as his Cap. :heart-empty:
I would assume the girl that's living with him. I can't remember her name, it's probably in one of the links I've posted, but he's got one of his crew housed with him and experiencing the crazy firsthand. Last I saw of her, she'd defend him to the death, pose for nudes, and testify that he's definitely seeing his shrink(s) and definitely on his meds.

Dalish

jewess bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would assume the girl that's living with him. I can't remember her name, it's probably in one of the links I've posted, but he's got one of his crew housed with him and experiencing the crazy firsthand. Last I saw of her, she'd defend him to the death, pose for nudes, and testify that he's definitely seeing his shrink(s) and definitely on his meds.
That would be Megan. She's been a fierce defender of Andy (in addition to being his weird live-in (bang) maid, as she mentioned she does housework for the Blake family).

kiwifarms.net
That would be Megan. She's been a fierce defender of Andy (in addition to being his weird live-in (bang) maid, as she mentioned she does housework for the Blake family).
Thanks. I was entirely too lazy to try and find it lol.
She's a ball of fun as well. Was in the military, and admitted to pursuing Andy to an "unhealthy degree". Of course, she took all the blame for it onto herself and Andy supported her in the same way he apologizes. That is, only at surface value. Andy Watchers (Abbey again of course) made the point that he was always very happy to play the women in the group off of each other when the LotR fiasco went down.

• Horrifying
Reactions: MrsFrizzle

Dedenne

kiwifarms.net
I hope this doesn't count as Necro-ing. I actually follow Andy pretty closely because I knew him at one point. He's been complaining on Twitter about being "doxxed," so I feel like now is a great time to update this thread about what he has been up to.

_20180518_040407.JPG

Andy is majoring in costume design. His website is andrewblake.crevado.com. He is planning to move to LA, and is apparently bringing Meg with him. A few people have written that Andy's costume building is very mediocre, so I see Meg supporting him. Gentle reminder that the last girl he brought to California with him died.

_20180518_040658.JPG

Someone leaked a Facebook post he made where he describes neglecting the cats to the point that their litterbox was so filthy that they were peeing all over his laundry instead. He claims Meg is too disabled to care for them, so it all falls on Poor Andy.

It's worth noting that Meg posted publicly in response to concern about the cats that she would be the one taking care of them. It's also worth noting that this is the career he wants, but he can't handle working and cleaning a litterbox.

His response?

_20180518_042710.JPG

Andy also went and deleted his tumblr and the entirety of his published fanfiction to try to sanitize his image.

There's more, and I want to slowly start keeping this thread more up to date, but I have to get going.

Megan is honestly exceptional in her own right. She got drunk and posted her boobs publicly on Facebook, though that post has since been deleted. People discussed it on TF-Talk. There's a lot to add here.

Also, is it possible to update the thread title? Andy picked the name "Andrew Blake" to obfuscate his identity because of the porn producer. On social media he uses his middle name/initial, Michael, to distinguish himself. Maybe that should be added so it can be bumped up in searches

Last edited by a moderator:

Meowthkip

Danny Devito holding a painting of a Sonichu OC
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not necroing if you post new info, bruh.

Gash Hound

kiwifarms.net
andyblake.jpg

Between this & the leaked FB post, I'd wager to say he'll just straight up kill himself eventually. Not sure how much lolcow material he'll supply in the meantime though, tbh.

Mellorine

kiwifarms.net
Fresh Andy drama as of the last couple months. He conned some well-meaning people in the Los Angeles nerd scene into believing he had never been to LA before but had a full-time costuming job nearby and would just need a place to crash for a week once he moved out there. Of course, Andy being Andy there wasn't really much of a job and he immediately started telling people he'd been invited to stay the whole summer while becoming his usual nightmare manipulative slob self. Luckily someone in their friends group had heard about his prior cult-leader antics and raised the alarm, resulting in him being sent packing that night. There's a far more thorough summary available on tumblr, courtesy of "theteablogger."

Since then, an "Andrew Blake FAQ" page has been started on facebook where his followers post testimonials that he's totally not abusive for real, and one of his true believers (or sock puppets) has been arguing in the comments of the facebook post his former hosts put up to warn their friends about him.

Also, he totally got an orange branch stuck in his hair and couldn't get it out because random wacky things are always happening to Andy even though he has a very high IQ-- no wait that's the story he told. His host actually watched him break the branch off her tree, stick it in his head, and then post selfies bragging about how smart but wacky he is on tumblr.

He's since made some public "apologies" that are blatant bids for past victims to let him talk to them one-on-one.

While theteablogger.tumblr.com seems to be the most currently active Andy watching site, it's worth noting that Abby aka KumquatWriter has moved onto tumblr, where she has commented some on current events. Her Wordpress site is still one of the best sources around for info on Andy's past antics, as she had been one of his most devoted true believers during his actual first stint in LA well over a decade ago.

Tags
None