Angela Merkel visibly shaking during national anthem, blaming dehydration -

Denmark Mafia

Laurence Foley's stink ditch
kiwifarms.net
MK Ultra kicking in:

Angela Merkel has blamed dehydration after she started to visibly shake in the hot Berlin sun while welcoming the Ukrainian president, Volodymyr Zelenskiy, to the German capital.
As a military band played the two countries’ national anthems, the chancellor’s whole body visibly shook and she pursed her lips as she tried to contain the situation.
However, she grinned widely when later asked by reporters about her condition during the red-carpet reception for Zelenskiy.
“Since then I’ve drunk at least three glasses of water, which I apparently needed, and now I’m doing very well,” she said at a press conference.
Merkel had walked quickly inside with Zelenskiy after the anthems, pausing to greet the military band and take a salute.
She told reporters at a joint news conference that they had discussed bilateral issues and the Minsk peace process.
Merkel turns 65 next month. It is not known if the German chancellor has any health issues.
Reminds me of the drunk fuck sciatic issues of her friend Juncker:

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
That doesn't look normal at all, it looks like shes moving her hands back and forth to distract herself from puking or falling. Dehydration doesn't make you shake like that.
Of course it'll be like Hillary again, mainstream denial and more safe PR to make up for failing health.

Shiversblood

kiwifarms.net
Doesn't surprise me that the same person who can't tolerate the flag of her own country also can't handle the national anthem.
Whoa. That video actually floors me. I can’t believe my eyes when I watch that. She got mad at someone waving the German flag and she got rid of the persons flag. She hates her own countries flag? She is ashamed of her own countries flag? That makes it look like she hates her own country. I already knew Germans had extreme white guilt and felt low morale about their own country but this is just pathetic. If a American politician was caught on camera doing what she did with the American flag he would be labeled a traitor and publicly shamed. People in the USA are DAMN proud of the American flag. I already had very little respect for Merkel, but that video really proves to me how bad of a person she is.

MelloYello

kiwifarms.net
Whoa. That video actually floors me. I can’t believe my eyes when I watch that. She got mad at someone waving the German flag and she got rid of the persons flag. She hates her own countries flag?
While I wouldn't put it past her, that's apparently not what happened in the context of this video.
That happened at some election, when the results were to come in, and Merkel was getting annoyed at her party members celebrating prematurely.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
While I wouldn't put it past her, that's apparently not what happened in the context of this video.
That happened at some election, when the results were to come in, and Merkel was getting annoyed at her party members celebrating prematurely.
Oh well thats different, nothing better than a politician throwing a childish fit that people are waving their countries flags too early.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino