Angela Merkel visibly shaking during national anthem, blaming dehydration -

thismanlies

The Funnest Part of Gaming is Looting Corpses.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
While I wouldn't put it past her, that's apparently not what happened in the context of this video.
That happened at some election, when the results were to come in, and Merkel was getting annoyed at her party members celebrating prematurely.
That clip would destroy the career of any American politician doing that to an American flag...

That is, of course, unless you’re a member of AOC’s Reetard Three.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
What are the effects of polonium poisoning?

I ask because I'm reading up on Mr. Zelenskiy a bit and I'm pretty sure Putin hates this dude. I'm also pretty sure Putin doesn't much care for Merkel.

>inb4 RUSSIANS

We're not talking about exceptional piss-tapes and political ads and shit. We're talking about geopolitics that have been established for a while as being the case. Putin has a definite interest in scaring the shit out of Zelenskiy (a guy who, from his bio/career/etc, looks like he would not play ball with Putin unless FORCED to) and fucking with Merkel and by consequence the EU (and the EU-Ukraine deal).

Last edited:

Lissamine Green

kiwifarms.net

I ask because I'm reading up on Mr. Zelenskiy a bit and I'm pretty sure Putin hates this dude. I'm also pretty sure Putin doesn't much care for Merkel.

>inb4 RUSSIANS

We're not talking about exceptional piss-tapes and political ads and shit. We're talking about geopolitics that have been established for a while as being the case. Putin has a definite interest in scaring the shit out of Zelenskiy (a guy who, from his bio/career/etc, looks like he would not play ball with Putin unless FORCED to) and fucking with Merkel and by consequence the EU (and the EU-Ukraine deal).

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
Dehydration doesn't make you shake like that.
Of course it'll be like Hillary again, mainstream denial and more safe PR to make up for failing health.
Her health doesnt matter anymore, she will be gone soon anyway.

She has no known health problems and isnt known as a heavy drinker.
It was hot, she had a long night planning to destroy germany before. Its not realy a problem.
Yesterday was a disgusting hot and humid day, thats a problem for elderly people.

Arm Pit Cream

God only knows what I'd be without you
kiwifarms.net
It would be a more then shaking, she wouldn't have been able to stand and would be hospitalized by now.
and fucking with Merkel and by consequence the EU (and the EU-Ukraine deal).
You're wrong, although Merkel doesn't like Putin on a personal level, Putin is a reluctant ally. Even though it seems like they should be opposite, they rely on each other to power western European. 35% of gas is from Russia and that was with one pipeline, now Russia is finishing another pipeline, Nord Stream II, with evem more capacity.

That's the problem with the EU, the member states individual goals conflict with the EU's overarching objectives.

Sprig of Parsley

Damnation dignified
kiwifarms.net
It would be a more then shaking, she wouldn't have been able to stand and would be hospitalized by now.

You're wrong, although Merkel doesn't like Putin on a personal level, Putin is a reluctant ally. Even though it seems like they should be opposite, they rely on each other to power western European. 35% of gas is from Russia and that was with one pipeline, now Russia is finishing another pipeline, Nord Stream II, with evem more capacity.

That's the problem with the EU, the member states individual goals conflict with the EU's overarching objectives.
I'm thinking ally might not be the right word. Economic partner, definitely. I doubt Western Europe has put the Cold War completely behind them, and I'm certain Putin hasn't - that's probably why he wanted Crimea so much, demographics of the region be damned.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino