Angela Merkel visibly shaking during national anthem, blaming dehydration -

Scandinadian Bacon

kiwifarms.net
Muscle spasms, exhaustion, irregular blood pressure, body unable to properly regulate temperature and function. Have you ever actually been dehydrated in your life? Or just really really thirsty? It gets bad pretty fast when you truly start to run dry and then are expected to do something other than lounge around the house or sit in an office.

Merkel is shitty but she is either a human or a lizard and therefore needs water to live. I'd believe the dehydration story. Her age combined with a poor diet (I mean look at her) and a lack of water means that this can very easily happen on a hot day to any one of us. If she's been working overtime to prepare for this meeting (likely, she's a well-known political nerd after all) and missing out on sleep here and there and if she's neglected salt and potassium intake (which is very easy to do) there's no reason to believe anything other than what the official story states.
Three times now?

I'm not too sure anymore. Three times is pretty bad. If it were not a chronic health problem, it is simply negligence which is just as bad. Even a seasoned politician like Merkel would realize that she needed to manage this "health situation" a bit better. At the very least she should go in for some testing and release the results publicly. Merkel's not running for reelection so there's not too much (personal) harm in her being candid. But I can see why she'd keep it close to the vest; at least in her view Germany is still important.

But otherwise consider my previous statements rescinded until more news breaks.

V0dka

I'm drunk.
kiwifarms.net
Three times now?

I'm not too sure anymore. Three times is pretty bad. If it were not a chronic health problem, it is simply negligence which is just as bad. Even a seasoned politician like Merkel would realize that she needed to manage this "health situation" a bit better. At the very least she should go in for some testing and release the results publicly. Merkel's not running for reelection so there's not too much (personal) harm in her being candid. But I can see why she'd keep it close to the vest; at least in her view Germany is still important.

But otherwise consider my previous statements rescinded until more news breaks.
I always thought this theory interesting, ever since it came up since Clinton exhibited similar symptoms, and now another leader of the world just so happens to suffering the same symptoms? How interesting. And Hillary was willing to run for the Presidency during this time. Just like Merkel isn't willing to give up her position. What an odd set of coincidences.

n2ahwn.gif

dTeHAoF.png

I always thought this theory interesting, ever since it came up since Clinton exhibited similar symptoms, and now another leader of the world just so happens to suffering the same symptoms? How interesting. And Hillary was willing to run for the Presidency during this time. Just like Merkel isn't willing to give up her position. What an odd set of coincidences.

View attachment 835883

View attachment 835894

View attachment 835891
Have you considered they're both old ladies who don't get enough rest due to planning the downfall of western Civilization? Seems like a simpler explanation.

Sīn the Moon Daddy

🌙 Time and Tide
kiwifarms.net
Have you considered they're both old ladies who don't get enough rest due to planning the downfall of western Civilization? Seems like a simpler explanation.
I think it's the Jewish mind control wearing off. It's actually rather ingenious, they use a metal spike to abrade the roof of your mouth while code phrases are repeated to you. Eventually, after repeated treatments the torture can be forgone and the same highly impressionable state is achieved through drugs.

• Informative
Reactions: greengrilledcheese

Stoneheart

kiwifarms.net
I always thought this theory interesting, ever since it came up since Clinton exhibited similar symptoms, and now another leader of the world just so happens to suffering the same symptoms?
her symptoms are very different. and case 3, Junker has similar symptoms to Clinton, but he is a known alkoholic.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino