Trainwreck Angie / Anqi / Angi Dong (skagra) / Skagra3482 - Famous online con artist whose life is at stake if you don't give her money.

• ATTENTION: The National Security Administration has made a press release regarding a Windows 10 remote execution exploit that any website can take advantage of. It is one of the worst exploits that has ever been found. Update Windows immediately.

NSA Press Release, "Am I vulnerable?"

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Meet Angie Dong, local online Spoonie con artist who has been begging for large amounts of cash online for about four years. She makes a living off of begging for money while claiming that she'll end up on the streets and die if she doesn't get funds from strangers online. If you don't fund her, you apparently hate disabled people. Too weak to take online surveys for money but not weak enough to write lengthy defenses every time someone writes that she's a scammer on her begging posts. Her claim is that she's completely bedbound and can no longer move all while living alone. More people are calling her a scammer. She's not happy with this and now devotes time to fighting with strangers online in between online begging.

She'll take any opportunity to pimp out her donation pages, including being a lesbian.
https://archive.fo/ZsO5B

She's had several urls in all these years and her excuse for changing so often is "to avoid her abusive parents" when obviously it's to keep up her facade and get more money off of stupid naive people online to fund her lifestyle.

Previous urls:
fnugg , skagra-main, Skagra, Sophaldred, Oldcyborgmovie, oldcyborgmovie-asklimitaccount, Ocm65, Fundraiser-evidence, Sdgwegewhwhaewh, Gay440, Glugged, Lesbianmarriage Tinkering,
Archive48, ameliapond342

Call-out blog for Skagra: Scammerornot

Her current url: Skagra3482

Her Twitter: xx

The call-out post that started it all: https://archive.fo/YtG06

Her detailed history and information on all her stories, including donation request stories and money that she got from her begging posts .

Skagra has been featured on the Munchausen's thread in Beauty Parlor but this one woman has had so much drama and fights with people over her being a scammer that I feel she deserves her own thread. Especially since more and more people are calling her out now. That and it's fun to document the drama for the lulz.

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The weird thing is how she's stayed at hotels with no elevators or ramps, considering the fact that she claims that she can't even move around and is confined to her bed.
It never ends with her. She seems to have these weekly donation funds with specific money numbers. I can actually believe she's handicapped, but I've seen mentions that she is able to move around outside of Tumblr. Are there any Australians who can explain disability help in that country? She's claiming the NDIS screwed her over and that's why she's always at death's door and needs Tumblr money.

This is the best post that involves Skagra. And by best I mean hilarious.
http://archive.fo/H1jBQ
She has friends who regularly message random people on Tumblr more than once to get them to reblog her begging posts all the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Feels
Reactions: Coleman Francis

Barbarella

Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my experience, most people who are truly in need are very embarrassed about using these gofuckme type fundraisers and don’t do it themselves. Their friends do it for them. When somebody starts one on their own, I definitely get a bit more suspicious.

I’ve been interested in her for a long time, mostly because there is so little coherent information.(Some of that is because it’s tumblr) It changes all the time, it’s just the begging/wording that stays the same.

I have no doubt she’s a faker and munchie, but the fact that she hasn’t been doxed or had her government look into her is interesting. I mean, maybe she’s not even a munchie but just a flat out scammer. I wonder if she’s even in Australia?

For all we know she could be in Japan buying Chanel with this money.

There isn’t even anything realistic from a doctor that I’ve seen. Nothing posted above clarifies it for me either.

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In my experience, most people who are truly in need are very embarrassed about using these gofuckme type fundraisers and don’t do it themselves. Their friends do it for them. When somebody starts one on their own, I definitely get a bit more suspicious.

I’ve been interested in her for a long time, mostly because there is so little coherent information.(Some of that is because it’s tumblr) It changes all the time, it’s just the begging/wording that stays the same.

I have no doubt she’s a faker and munchie, but the fact that she hasn’t been doxed or had her government look into her is interesting. I mean, maybe she’s not even a munchie but just a flat out scammer. I wonder if she’s even in Australia?

There isn’t even anything realistic from a doctor that I’ve seen. Nothing posted above clarifies it for me either.
Her doctor isn't listed in the main post and he's some kind of anti-vaxxer scammer doctor. One person suggested that Angie has issues but are all psychosomatic and she is convinced that she'll die if she doesn't get the money. Another person claimed they know someone who went to her house and how it's all messed and up she has issues but they're not what she keeps claiming.

Placebo

Thanks to denial, I'm immortal!
kiwifarms.net

:powerlevel:Slight powerlevel here, but when I was going through chemo and my bone marrow transplant, my mother set up a GFM because she had to take time off from her job to take care of me. The cost of parking, food and whatnot was pretty steep. I have insurance, but the extras weren't covered.
It was pretty embarrassing to ask for money from people, but those people cared a lot about me and my recovery and were kind enough to donate their hard-earned money to a GFM.
I honestly don't like people who take advantage of that kindness. It really just gets under my skin something fierce.:powerlevel:

Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest.

Rabbit Bones

He Rapes To Make That Money For His Family
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On her Twitter, she claims she needs a carer for 12 hours a day. I'm not a medical professional, but unless you're hooked up to all kinds of machines that need to be supervised, I don't see why the hell you would need a baby sitter for half a day, every day. When my first stepfather was dying of cancer at home, he didn't require that much attention. My mom and I were always there, of course, but there isn't 12 hours of work a day required to take care of someone who does nothing but lay in bed.

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
:powerlevel:Slight powerlevel here, but when I was going through chemo and my bone marrow transplant, my mother set up a GFM because she had to take time off from her job to take care of me. The cost of parking, food and whatnot was pretty steep. I have insurance, but the extras weren't covered.
It was pretty embarrassing to ask for money from people, but those people cared a lot about me and my recovery and were kind enough to donate their hard-earned money to a GFM.
I honestly don't like people who take advantage of that kindness. It really just gets under my skin something fierce.:powerlevel:

Sorry. I just had to get that off my chest.
It's completely understandable. It ruins it for people who actually need it.

On her Twitter, she claims she needs a carer for 12 hours a day. I'm not a medical professional, but unless you're hooked up to all kinds of machines that need to be supervised, I don't see why the hell you would need a baby sitter for half a day, every day. When my first stepfather was dying of cancer at home, he didn't require that much attention. My mom and I were always there, of course, but there isn't 12 hours of work a day required to take care of someone who does nothing but lay in bed.
I know what you mean. My mom had an at home nurse that would come in and help her during her final days when she was also dying of Cancer. It doesn't make sense to me. The fact that she claims to be alone while being this extremely disabled apparently also makes no sense.

★[Censored]★

Not my daughter you dips hit I'm a wizard
kiwifarms.net
I remember her and her group of "friends" from back when I was actually on tumblr. The message + fanmail feature was the worst thing to happen since for a while it just made it easier for them to find out who they hadn't sent the posts to yet. They were relentless with making sure you donated or help the post spread. Before I blocked her, I had gotten at least 3 messages from her in one month due to not responding and not reblogging her post. Every time it was the same copy and pasted message, but only barely edited to sound more urgent each time.
Even if she IS telling the truth(which is a huge if), there's no reason to begging for this many years, or at all, without finding a solution already. She's bedridden but can set up the possibility of getting her own apartment? Instead of doing that, couldn't she have signed up for some sort of facility for that sort of thing?
Why specifically 12 hours? Even folks in nursing homes who have actual illnesses don't require that much constant care. Even family members who care for other sick and elderly relatives only require around maybe 4 hours total when it comes to the basics. (Bath, food, medication).
But she posted on tumblr about being disabled and people have NEVER lied about that before!
The funny thing is, I never learned or looked at any of her URLs. The only reason I remember her is because I had to see that exact selfie in the OP 5 times a day.

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That's why I want to hear from an Australian because Angie's defense all the time is that the NDIS is cutting her off and other disabled people, and that's why she needs money from strangers. I find it hard to believe that they would just leave you to die. Even the US doesn't do that shit.
I think someone even asked why she can't just be in some home but she made some excuse to shrug it off.

Aural Offramp

four glorious pixels of cock
kiwifarms.net
This seems really fishy... I know a little about the Australian system and financially cutting off a person who is physically disabled to the point of being bedridden doesn't seem like the norm.

On the other hand: Bitch is posting TONS of gofundme pages, tumblrs, harassing folks on line ect. That sort of activity shows that, at the very least, she could be doing some off sight data entry while bed bound to be making some actual money. Clearly it wouldn't make as much as her Ebegging though.

Oscar Wildean

He's watching you.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The fact that she hasn't given any new medical information since 2015 makes her even more sketchy looking. The woman claims that reading hurts her now yet she spends time typing up stuff on computers and arguing with people all the time and writing stuff that isn't copied and pasted. Of course that would hurt more than just reading.

• Agree
Reactions: AtrocityVoyeur

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino