• ”If I caught this house on fire I'd probably raise the property values.”

"angry" gamers/critics

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Picklepower, Sep 15, 2013.

1. I wonder how they'd feel about It's Always Sunny, then?

• Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Enter got triggered over Malcolm in the Middle, and Strider doesn't even have a token live-action show he watches afaik. These clowns would shit their pants if they had to watch Seinfeld, I can't imagine the damage IASIP would bring.

• Agree Agree x 11
    • Informative Informative x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Feels Feels x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  3. It's kinda weird when they complain about "dark" and "mean-spirited" media but then they cream their pants when Disney attempts to make darker movies (Strider loves the fuck out of the Hunchback of Notre Dame).

Is it because of some political meaning, that as long as the bad guy is punished, the "extra darkness" is okay?

I'd love to see these fuckers watch A Clockwork Orange. Their minds would explode from all the REEEE and moral preaching they'd do to trash it.

• Agree Agree x 14
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp Doug Walker's angry ex-wife

kiwifarms.net
  4. I wonder what they would do about stuff like Warhammer 40k even? That shit is autistic as hell and wonderful example of grimdark sci-fi.

• Agree Agree x 3
    kiwifarms.net
  5. Things Change, eh?

....Stryder confirmed for Australian Dakari King Mykan?

• Winner Winner x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  6. haven't sjws infected 40k already?

• Feels Feels x 2
    • Autistic Autistic x 1
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat %Femalename

kiwifarms.net
  7. lets not tell strider this then. god knows this will only produce more content for the thread

...actually you know what? nevermind.

• Feels Feels x 3
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GODDAMN SHIT BITCH

kiwifarms.net
  8. In honesty, I’ll take Phelous and Lupa over anyone on CA.
    For those who don’t know, Phelous is the guy that reviewed the Child’s Play Trilogy with Doug a long while back, who used to work with TGWTG, Obscurous Lupa, is Phelous’ girlfriend, who also used to work with CA, but was kicked out for being the scapegoat for a lot of CA’s own problems, and apparently not making enough Jew shekels for Doug. After Lupa got the boot, Phelous left soon afterword.
    Phelous mostly reviews a lot of crappy horror movies (Rob Zombie’s Halloween, the Anaconda movies, Jack Frost 1&2, ect.)but he also reviews a lot of poorly animated movies as well, particularly from Goodtimes Entertainment, which spawned the Old Man running gag which still manages to be funny. While Phelous is still more of a caricature of a critic, he still makes some good points, and the jokes are far more well timed and entertaining than anything Doug’s ever put out.
    As for Cartroons, Vailiskabum, The Round Table, Strider and Enter are some of the first to come to mind.

• Like Like x 2
    TheClorax

TheClorax Will be away for a while.

kiwifarms.net
  9. They don't watch anything that's bursting with bright colors, so they don't watch anything live-action.

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 1
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Kiwi Farms' shitposting, weeb hating furfag

kiwifarms.net
  10. The least these idiots could do is watch some sports or (preferrably online IMHO) some news once in a while. It'd help them quite a lot, honestly.

• Agree Agree x 7
    • Like Like x 1
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  11. They'd probably sperg about how the news "iz turrable and meanspirited" if they ever caught it.

• Winner Winner x 10
    • Feels Feels x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  12. What's the deal with that, anyway? Is it personal baggage or just parroting Nostalgia Critic?

Of course, the stock response will always be :autism:.

Also with Teen Titans Go! getting a movie, no doubt there will be much rage to be had by Strider and Co.

• Agree Agree x 11
    Anonimo

Anonimo My kingdom for a facepalm rating

kiwifarms.net
  13. Cartoons Spergs seem to have a windshield of stupidity.
    Even the most obvious jokes fly right over their heads.

• Agree Agree x 10
    TheClorax

TheClorax Will be away for a while.

kiwifarms.net
  14. I think it's more personal baggage, especially on Mr Enter's end. He hates anything that even remotely reminds him of his shitty childhood, which usually winds up being anything that's even slightly "mean." As for Strider, it's probably just parroting both Enter and NC.

• Like Like x 4
    • Feels Feels x 4
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait Must we be so insufferably charitable?!

kiwifarms.net
  15. NC complaining about "mean spiritedness" is something i don't see, considering Doug makes his character a jackass and even he knows he'd sound like an idiot by complaining about "characters being mean".

Strider on the other hand is basically the CleverBot of Angry Critics. He has no original thought in his mind, and just regurgitates what Enter/Doug/Tumblr says.

• Agree Agree x 13
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp Doug Walker's angry ex-wife

kiwifarms.net
  16. "Those terrorists executed their hostages, how mean spirited!!!!!"

• Winner Winner x 18
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 2
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. I always find it amusing when Enter goes on about Mean Spiritedness considering in his early episodes he had no problems about shaming the writers of the episode he was critiquing personally and in one memorable instance showed (and mocked) Casey Alexander's Twitter feed, all for the crime of Casey writing an episode that Enter didn't like. If that isn't mean spirited I don't know what it is.

• Agree Agree x 13
    kiwifarms.net
  18. Mean-spirited... I hate that term. If one has to use it to describe something they don't like, they are clearly a pussy-ass bitch. FACT.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Like Like x 3
    #5218 Shokew, Jan 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018
    Shokew

Shokew Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!

kiwifarms.net
  19. The first step for me was his Timothy Green video. My brother and I were so excited that Doug was back, but that feeling quickly disappeared once the video went on. We just wanted to hear him talk about the movie instead of making lame skits about adoption agencies and murdering cats.
    The final straw was that Mythbusters “parody” in his review of Sharknado, but the less said about that, the better.

• Agree Agree x 5
    • Informative Informative x 3
    • Feels Feels x 1
    The Decimator

The Decimator Boring Man

kiwifarms.net
  20. Does anyone want to try and explain Doug's inexplicable hateboner towards Mythbusters without saying ":autism:"?

• Like Like x 8
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler KILL PEOPLE BURN SHIT FUCK SCHOOL!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.