• Better than a tall glass of Orange Fanta.

"angry" gamers/critics

Discussion in 'Multimedia' started by Picklepower, Sep 15, 2013.

1. What's with him and Mr Enter hating that show? It's insane as fuck but I kind of like it.

• AgreeAgree x 4
    • LikeLike x 1
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. It's mean-spirited. That's literally all the justification they need to hate a show.

• InformativeInformative x 6
    • AgreeAgree x 3
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait I am become death! Destroyer of worlds!

kiwifarms.net
  3. I wonder how they'd feel about It's Always Sunny, then?

• LikeLike x 6
    • AgreeAgree x 2
    • FeelsFeels x 1
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  4. Enter got triggered over Malcolm in the Middle, and Strider doesn't even have a token live-action show he watches afaik. These clowns would shit their pants if they had to watch Seinfeld, I can't imagine the damage IASIP would bring.

• AgreeAgree x 10
    • InformativeInformative x 2
    • FeelsFeels x 1
    Sexy Times Hitler

Sexy Times Hitler Is possibly Chris Bores.

kiwifarms.net
  5. It's kinda weird when they complain about "dark" and "mean-spirited" media but then they cream their pants when Disney attempts to make darker movies (Strider loves the fuck out of the Hunchback of Notre Dame).

Is it because of some political meaning, that as long as the bad guy is punished, the "extra darkness" is okay?

I'd love to see these fuckers watch A Clockwork Orange. Their minds would explode from all the REEEE and moral preaching they'd do to trash it.

• AgreeAgree x 13
    • WinnerWinner x 1
    • InformativeInformative x 1
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp kill the NEETS

kiwifarms.net
  6. I wonder what they would do about stuff like Warhammer 40k even? That shit is autistic as hell and wonderful example of grimdark sci-fi.

• AgreeAgree x 2
    kiwifarms.net
  7. Things Change, eh?

....Stryder confirmed for Australian Dakari King Mykan?

• WinnerWinner x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  8. haven't sjws infected 40k already?

• FeelsFeels x 2
    ZehnBoat

ZehnBoat ENDLESS TRASH!!!

kiwifarms.net
  9. lets not tell strider this then. god knows this will only produce more content for the thread

...actually you know what? nevermind.

• FeelsFeels x 2
    Deadwaste

Deadwaste GOD DAMNED BASTARDOUS CHILD

kiwifarms.net
  10. In honesty, I’ll take Phelous and Lupa over anyone on CA.
    For those who don’t know, Phelous is the guy that reviewed the Child’s Play Trilogy with Doug a long while back, who used to work with TGWTG, Obscurous Lupa, is Phelous’ girlfriend, who also used to work with CA, but was kicked out for being the scapegoat for a lot of CA’s own problems, and apparently not making enough Jew shekels for Doug. After Lupa got the boot, Phelous left soon afterword.
    Phelous mostly reviews a lot of crappy horror movies (Rob Zombie’s Halloween, the Anaconda movies, Jack Frost 1&2, ect.)but he also reviews a lot of poorly animated movies as well, particularly from Goodtimes Entertainment, which spawned the Old Man running gag which still manages to be funny. While Phelous is still more of a caricature of a critic, he still makes some good points, and the jokes are far more well timed and entertaining than anything Doug’s ever put out.
    As for Cartroons, Vailiskabum, The Round Table, Strider and Enter are some of the first to come to mind.

TheClorax

TheClorax Shapeshifting Reptile

kiwifarms.net
  11. They don't watch anything that's bursting with bright colors, so they don't watch anything live-action.

• WinnerWinner x 10
    • AgreeAgree x 1
    NARPASSWORD

NARPASSWORD Is that anyway to greet a girl?

kiwifarms.net
  12. The least these idiots could do is watch some sports or (preferrably online IMHO) some news once in a while. It'd help them quite a lot, honestly.

• AgreeAgree x 7
    • LikeLike x 1
    Shokew

Shokew ...Continues to let the world burn!

kiwifarms.net
  13. They'd probably sperg about how the news "iz turrable and meanspirited" if they ever caught it.

• WinnerWinner x 10
    • FeelsFeels x 2
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  14. What's the deal with that, anyway? Is it personal baggage or just parroting Nostalgia Critic?

Of course, the stock response will always be :autism:.

Also with Teen Titans Go! getting a movie, no doubt there will be much rage to be had by Strider and Co.

• AgreeAgree x 9
    Anonimo

Anonimo My name is Tom. Tom Ato.

kiwifarms.net
  15. Cartoons Spergs seem to have a windshield of stupidity.
    Even the most obvious jokes fly right over their heads.

• AgreeAgree x 9
    TheClorax

TheClorax Shapeshifting Reptile

kiwifarms.net
  16. I think it's more personal baggage, especially on Mr Enter's end. He hates anything that even remotely reminds him of his shitty childhood, which usually winds up being anything that's even slightly "mean." As for Strider, it's probably just parroting both Enter and NC.

• LikeLike x 4
    • FeelsFeels x 4
    • InformativeInformative x 3
    Baldur's Gait

Baldur's Gait I am become death! Destroyer of worlds!

kiwifarms.net
  17. NC complaining about "mean spiritedness" is something i don't see, considering Doug makes his character a jackass and even he knows he'd sound like an idiot by complaining about "characters being mean".

Strider on the other hand is basically the CleverBot of Angry Critics. He has no original thought in his mind, and just regurgitates what Enter/Doug/Tumblr says.

• AgreeAgree x 10
    friedshrimp

friedshrimp kill the NEETS

kiwifarms.net
  18. "Those terrorists executed their hostages, how mean spirited!!!!!"

• WinnerWinner x 14
    • Semper FidelisSemper Fidelis x 1
    darkhorse816

darkhorse816 WOOF!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  19. I always find it amusing when Enter goes on about Mean Spiritedness considering in his early episodes he had no problems about shaming the writers of the episode he was critiquing personally and in one memorable instance showed (and mocked) Casey Alexander's Twitter feed, all for the crime of Casey writing an episode that Enter didn't like. If that isn't mean spirited I don't know what it is.

• AgreeAgree x 6
    kiwifarms.net
  20. Mean-spirited... I hate that term. If one has to use it to describe something they don't like, they are clearly a pussy-ass bitch. FACT.

• LikeLike x 3
    • AgreeAgree x 3
    #5220 Shokew, Jan 19, 2018 at 11:33 PM
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2018 at 12:48 PM
    Shokew

Shokew ...Continues to let the world burn!

kiwifarms.net