Angry Joe Vargas - Streamer, formerly made ANGRY REVIEWS, hates his fans

Inigo

kiwifarms.net
Angry Joe disrespecting his fans.JPG
Angry Joe lost another subscriber.JPG

Angry Joe's two month vacation.JPG

Angry Joe has been going downhill for a long time now, but I think with the recent Twitter storm that strongly implied that Joe doesn't want to make Angry Reviews anymore, a thread on him is justified.

Joe is beginning to lash out at fans who ask him why there are no Angry Reviews for games we know he has played. Among them this year are Horizon: Zero Dawn, NIOH, Persona 5, and others. Joe actually took initiative earlier this year to improve and actually promised to stick to a schedule earlier this year which produced some really good reviews on Yakuza 0 and Zelda, but now he's regressed again and decided to take a 'vacation' from making Angry Reviews. Because apparently playing video games is such hard work. Shouldn't his 'vacation' time be when there aren't any major releases to cover?

Joe seems to want to transition into making unedited vlog videos instead of actual edited content, similar to what Spoony did before he stopped making videos entirely. It really does seem to mean that the beginning of the end of the Angry Joe Show is upon us.

1911JD

I am so tired of this shit, I swear.
kiwifarms.net
Oh, boy, Joe has a thread now?

TBH I haven't seen him as much beside another "Angry" media critic. No idea why people love him so much, and the fact that he spergs at his fans now furthers my confusion.

And does he ever change out of that Superman shirt?

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
Smug Mexican does the typical YouTuber self destructive "the fame went to my head and now I've convinced myself I'm too good for the content that made me famous, so I'm just gonna hate my fans when they disagree with me making something different out of sheer pretentiousness."

The end of the bell curve for a YouTuber has striking similarities to a tranny.

The only thing Joe does now are paid promotion videos and shitty reviews that he thinks are better than Red Letter Media. There could be something with his current/ex Girlfriend PurrlunaGaming and if they broke up, but no one seems to know.
https://www.instagram.com/purrlunagaming/
https://twitter.com/PurrlunaGaming
https://www.twitch.tv/purrluna Her only viewership boost came when she was living with Joe, but she is back in Sweden now.

Googled "Angry Joe drama" and this blog that keeps track of him pops up.

http://angryjoesuckspart4.blogspot.com/

Picaninnyfreeze

a summertime treat
kiwifarms.net
I feel like this thread is anticipating a shitstorm that may not happen.

The only thing I know about this guy is that he acted like an ass at one of those stupid video game awards shows a few years ago.
His momentum into degeneration is too far. I politely disagree. He's too committed when he's responding to YouTube comment bait.

Super Collie

spuper colly :D
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe could have worded his YouTube comments a little better, but I don't see how he's in the wrong. He's in charge of his channel and its content and if he wants to make reviews of other things besides video games that no one's decision but his to make. If his fans are too autistic to understand and appreciate this then they're the ones who should have a thread here. Joe seems like someone burned out on what initially got him on the map and he wants to branch out into other things (ala Doug Walker).

Then again I know literally nothing about this guy so I'm just going by what's in the thread. He could be a huge piece of shit all the time for all I know.

VenomPlug

kiwifarms.net
Separated at birth?

But to the point. It was just a matter of time. AJ has been acting like a scum, and shit has finally hit the fan. Empty promises, lazy as FUCK content (him sitting and talking when OJ is just giggling like an exceptional individual in the background), a 2-month vacation announcement and now this. No more comments and ratings guyz, you hurt mah feewees! Why i'm not allowed to do what i want on mah channel?!

Well guess what you moron, you channel is not your hobby, it's your job. You either provide your customers the product they want, or they will move to another store. You can't be a whore and refuse to do a blowjob because it hurts your goddamn ego, doesn't work that way. It's fucking basics. You produce shit, people call it shit, and you run like a bitch and hide inside your Safe Space. Pathetic. Remember when this guy was bashing publishers and developers for censoring/ignoring criticism? Look at him now, what a sad little hypocrite. Railing against 'corporate banhammers' and becoming exactly that when shit doesn't go his way. Like i said, pathetic.

I skimmed that article, what job did he do with Joe? I couldn't find that bit of information from first glance. Which section is it mentioned in?
I assume he is the editor or something behind the scenes, but he does appear in most of the vlogs and reviews they put out now. Delrith also streams on Joe's twitch channel most nights when Joe is too lazy to do it himself.

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino