Animal Breeding Horror Show - Featuring trendy bulldogs, exotic bullies and the dog cum cartel

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Would you jerk off animals daily for $10,000 a month?

• Total voters

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Why are these fags putting 🐢 random :semperfi: emoticons :mythos: every 😭 other 🧇 word?

Did normies start doing that in regular conversations at some point and I just didn't notice? Am I THAT out of touch? Or is there some actual reason?
It's influencer and thug moonspeak that these subhuman specimens use. They're so committed to trying to get internet attention they're reduced to random emoji spam.

MomentRedditiere

kiwifarms.net
Well written OP, I've been involved in the dog world for awhile, and this fuckers have gotten louder and louder as time goes by. Almost everyone but themselves hate them, so I don't know where they're finding new people to give them money for.

Anyway, I just hope my breeds don't become popular, because most people are idiots and will immediately ruin said breed. Chow chows got fucking destroyed with their brief rush of popularity in the 80s, and I despair at the future of the french bulldog

AsianChris

Gangsta Kelly, nigga.
kiwifarms.net
checked OP for this so rate me autistic if i missed it but the good people of kiwifarms need to see this masterfully designed website for toadline bully breeding/selling/etc.
i suspect that anyone involved in micro bully breeding is legally required to be blind.
no amount of screenshots could ever capture the pure fucking insanity of this site, i highly recommend browsing through it yourself
View attachment 2663899

View attachment 2663901
"45lbs of pure toad"

View attachment 2663902

View attachment 2663908
Those ugly edgy 2005-like websites are way more pleasant to the eyes than modern designs. At least you don't have giant bars covering the whole text and Node.js bloat that only serves to slow down your browser and track you for ad revenue. Know Your Meme is the prime example of modern web-design ruining the user's experience. /SPOILER]

Hijaboholic

Hijab Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's influencer and thug moonspeak that these subhuman specimens use. They're so committed to trying to get internet attention they're reduced to random emoji spam.
Emojis have done more to damage language than internet slang. Why do I get the feeling these people are the ones who failed high school English class?

Hijaboholic

Hijab Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I saw this at a drive thru today. Sadly the dog breeding horror show is present in my city.
OhGod.jpg
Here is the Instagram profile [Archive] of this person

Sylvie Paula Paula

wanna have gay sex?
kiwifarms.net
Instagram, especially cats like Grumpy Cat and Lil Bub, created massive demand for badly bred, fucked up looking cats. Scottish folds and munchkins exploded in popularity too. I'm more concerned about idiots getting Bengal cats and other wildcat mixes, those can be super dangerous. There's actually two of them loose in my neighborhood right now and no one can catch them since they're, you know, fucking wildcats.

I'm sure bigfootjinx won't help with this either. (no hate to Jinx or her owner, she looks like a healthy cat despite the deformities) Someone mentioned twisty cats in thread, and that's what Jinx's legs remind me of.

Foltest

Land ska med lag byggas
kiwifarms.net
This thread make me legit MATI.
These people behind these monsters are vile. How can you do this towards dogs!?
Powerlevel: I have grow up with dogs my whole life and I love dogs. These poor dogs should all be put down.
Is this something that only happen in the USA? I have never seen shit like this in Europa.

Spennychu

idiot
kiwifarms.net
It's official, the cat cum cartel begins.

146d27e0ba9d632a94ee5f7c9_867bb430_2048.jpg

I know there's munchkin stans who go on this thread but you can't possibly tell me these legs are okay and healthy.
015e9b31a6c79d56eb378_7bd13265_1280.jpg
tumblr_4ae4206b02719a6ec641f3286c30e4a0_90858325_1280.jpg

These fucks really just want to stack as many deformities on top of each other as possible. I think these are called "dwelfs", combination of munchkin+sphynx+american curl. So that means skeletal deformities paired with a cartilage mutation! what's not to love. (:_(
Poor fucking cats.

Adamska

Last Gunman
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551
I know there's munchkin stans who go on this thread but you can't possibly tell me these legs are okay and healthy.
View attachment 2873554View attachment 2873553

These fucks really just want to stack as many deformities on top of each other as possible. I think these are called "dwelfs", combination of munchkin+sphynx+american curl. So that means skeletal deformities paired with a cartilage mutation! what's not to love. (:_(
Poor fucking cats.
I am now... angry.

I really want this thug to lose his deformed and in agonizing pain kitten mill.

Freya

i wanna go where the down boys go
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551

Poor fucking cats.
WHY

Hijaboholic

Hijab Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551

Poor fucking cats.
It is going to be hell for animal shelters once these start to blow up and die out like every other trend. Can these people not create abomination that do not want to live?

MookbongBae

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, I don't get the Munchkin Stanning either. Sure, munchkins might not have the flat/concave faces of persians/exotic shorthairs, or the fucked up cartilage of Scottish Folds, but those 'adorable' short legs are literally caused by a lethal gene. Meaning that, if two munchkin cats are bred together, and a kitten inherits the dominant gene that causes the deformity from both parents, they're more often than not stillborn or die shortly after birth.
Add to that the fact that those fucked up legs can cause a variety of issues. I don't recall who said it, but no, being shortlegged like that doesn't improve their health/mobility. Munchkin cats have a higher than average risk of suffering from lordosis and/or pectus excavatum, and their ability to jump is also negatively influenced by their stubby little legs. In many European countries munchkin-related designer breeds like the Bambino and Dwelf are already banned, but I honestly hope the regular ol' munchkin will be added to that list.

Then again, the cat fancier world is ...weird. Very weird. There are plenty of breeders out there who do honestly strive for the health and betterment of a breed, and then there's the idiocy of what they're doing to Maine Coons.

Old-ish MC vs 'Modern' MC
32edb3a3c652b761c9b1f91b7b93bfaf.jpg
extreme maine coon.jpg

'Extreme' Maine Coons are becoming so prevalent I actually had a bit of a struggle finding an example of a MC without a ridiculously blown up face. They'd always been pretty big cats, but not massive. So called 'XXL' Maine Coons have gotten increasingly popular, with a lot of breeders in Russia especially only breeding XXL MC's, and their ears and facial proportions have gotten ridiculously blown up 'ate a wasp' snouts, often enormously tall ears with massive tufts, etc. With a breed that's already prone to hip problems, joint issues and heart problems, forcing them to become absolutely enormous is just downright cruel.

Retired Junta Member

Currently riding the short bus to a Russian camp
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, I don't get the Munchkin Stanning either. Sure, munchkins might not have the flat/concave faces of persians/exotic shorthairs, or the fucked up cartilage of Scottish Folds, but those 'adorable' short legs are literally caused by a lethal gene. Meaning that, if two munchkin cats are bred together, and a kitten inherits the dominant gene that causes the deformity from both parents, they're more often than not stillborn or die shortly after birth.
Add to that the fact that those fucked up legs can cause a variety of issues. I don't recall who said it, but no, being shortlegged like that doesn't improve their health/mobility. Munchkin cats have a higher than average risk of suffering from lordosis and/or pectus excavatum, and their ability to jump is also negatively influenced by their stubby little legs. In many European countries munchkin-related designer breeds like the Bambino and Dwelf are already banned, but I honestly hope the regular ol' munchkin will be added to that list.

Then again, the cat fancier world is ...weird. Very weird. There are plenty of breeders out there who do honestly strive for the health and betterment of a breed, and then there's the idiocy of what they're doing to Maine Coons.

Old-ish MC vs 'Modern' MC
View attachment 2875036View attachment 2875038
'Extreme' Maine Coons are becoming so prevalent I actually had a bit of a struggle finding an example of a MC without a ridiculously blown up face. They'd always been pretty big cats, but not massive. So called 'XXL' Maine Coons have gotten increasingly popular, with a lot of breeders in Russia especially only breeding XXL MC's, and their ears and facial proportions have gotten ridiculously blown up 'ate a wasp' snouts, often enormously tall ears with massive tufts, etc. With a breed that's already prone to hip problems, joint issues and heart problems, forcing them to become absolutely enormous is just downright cruel.

I’m not a cat expert so idk, but I’ve noticed that a lot of cats from Russian breeders, of whatever breed, DO tend to look slightly more intense than their American or European counterparts.