Animal Breeding Horror Show - Featuring trendy bulldogs, exotic bullies and the dog cum cartel

• Registration is closed without referral. This is a website about Internet drama.

We need a 3PL

Would you jerk off animals daily for $10,000 a month?

• Total voters

AnOminous

Only the rarest and smuggest of Goodmans
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These fucks really just want to stack as many deformities on top of each other as possible. I think these are called "dwelfs", combination of munchkin+sphynx+american curl. So that means skeletal deformities paired with a cartilage mutation! what's not to love. (:_(
Poor fucking cats.
These people should be fucking killed. Mutts forever. Stray cats for the greater good!

Spennychu

idiot
kiwifarms.net
I’m not a cat expert so idk, but I’ve noticed that a lot of cats from Russian breeders, of whatever breed, DO tend to look slightly more intense than their American or European counterparts.
They're Russians, what do you expect. They'll shove a cougar into a fucking 30ft condo bathroom.

Russians have also mastered the art of forced perspective to make their maine coons look enormous.
vcoos.PNG

Attachments

• vcoos.PNG
    vcoos.PNG
    289.7 KB · Views: 48

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
They're Russians, what do you expect. They'll shove a cougar into a fucking 30ft condo bathroom.

Russians have also mastered the art of forced perspective to make their maine coons look enormous.
View attachment 2875486
Maine Coon cats are the most epic of all cats.

Retired Junta Member

Azov Battalion Interrogator Advisor
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 2875486

Ah, the cougar and caracal trend, I’ve noticed that too.
I’m more perplexed about people supporting them tbh.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net

Anyone shared this pair of shitsacks here yet? Victoria and KarlShellard done for back-to-back breeding, doing AI at home, poss. c-sections the same way. Still trading apparently. I genuinely hope they get something nasty through the mail in Roblox.

It's genuinely sickening how people not only do this for "work", but that there's fucking demented sickoes out there who buy the genetic monstrosities they haul out.

Edited:

From the comments, so take with a pinch of salt:

"Stevieray66, Essex, United Kingdom, about an hour ago

I see this couple just before Christmas they were in a pub in Ealing with the two dogs in the main pic .. they were surrounded by four men looked like a very serious conversation".

Looks like the pair of them are still operating and trading, if that commenter is to be believed. Hilarity is, their gross as fuck walking goblins are distinctive and a total giveaway. I hope someone IRL sees them and recognises them :) In the USA this depravity is seen as a person's "right". In the UK, I only know fluff brained fat spastic forty somethings with barren wombs, "influencers" and nigger rap stars who go for this trash, and those three groups of people are seen with scorn at best, (the first group) and flat-out derision and loathing by a good chunk of people.

Last edited:

Krokodil Overdose

[|][||][||][|_]
kiwifarms.net
It is going to be hell for animal shelters once these start to blow up and die out like every other trend. Can these people not create abomination that do not want to live?
OTOH, thanks to the magic of natural selection, it will sort itself out in short order- unlike regular pits, huskies, and other hard-to-manage fad dogs that have normal-ish health prospects and lifespans.

Witthel

I swear it isn't a dick.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's official, the cat cum cartel begins.
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551
I know there's munchkin stans who go on this thread but you can't possibly tell me these legs are okay and healthy.
View attachment 2873554View attachment 2873553

These fucks really just want to stack as many deformities on top of each other as possible. I think these are called "dwelfs", combination of munchkin+sphynx+american curl. So that means skeletal deformities paired with a cartilage mutation! what's not to love. (:_(
Poor fucking cats.
I have to wonder just how many fucking deformities can you force upon these poor things before it reaches the point were they just straight-up die as soon as they take their first breath?

On second thought, I really shouldn't give these soulless fucks any ideas.

Honored guest

kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, I don't get the Munchkin Stanning either. Sure, munchkins might not have the flat/concave faces of persians/exotic shorthairs, or the fucked up cartilage of Scottish Folds, but those 'adorable' short legs are literally caused by a lethal gene. Meaning that, if two munchkin cats are bred together, and a kitten inherits the dominant gene that causes the deformity from both parents, they're more often than not stillborn or die shortly after birth.
Add to that the fact that those fucked up legs can cause a variety of issues. I don't recall who said it, but no, being shortlegged like that doesn't improve their health/mobility. Munchkin cats have a higher than average risk of suffering from lordosis and/or pectus excavatum, and their ability to jump is also negatively influenced by their stubby little legs. In many European countries munchkin-related designer breeds like the Bambino and Dwelf are already banned, but I honestly hope the regular ol' munchkin will be added to that list.

Then again, the cat fancier world is ...weird. Very weird. There are plenty of breeders out there who do honestly strive for the health and betterment of a breed, and then there's the idiocy of what they're doing to Maine Coons.

Old-ish MC vs 'Modern' MC
View attachment 2875036View attachment 2875038
'Extreme' Maine Coons are becoming so prevalent I actually had a bit of a struggle finding an example of a MC without a ridiculously blown up face. They'd always been pretty big cats, but not massive. So called 'XXL' Maine Coons have gotten increasingly popular, with a lot of breeders in Russia especially only breeding XXL MC's, and their ears and facial proportions have gotten ridiculously blown up 'ate a wasp' snouts, often enormously tall ears with massive tufts, etc. With a breed that's already prone to hip problems, joint issues and heart problems, forcing them to become absolutely enormous is just downright cruel.
In regards to the XXL Maine coons I can see why people would want them, as they're the closest you'll get to owning a "big" cat, and while they can look like one mean pussy they're generally sweet hearts. If I wasn't aware of the health problems their increased size brings I would be tempted to get one. All you can really do is spread awareness to the health issues they'll face if they get one.

GinnyPotter

"Too fragile to eat soup."
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, no, I don't get the Munchkin Stanning either. Sure, munchkins might not have the flat/concave faces of persians/exotic shorthairs, or the fucked up cartilage of Scottish Folds, but those 'adorable' short legs are literally caused by a lethal gene. Meaning that, if two munchkin cats are bred together, and a kitten inherits the dominant gene that causes the deformity from both parents, they're more often than not stillborn or die shortly after birth.
Add to that the fact that those fucked up legs can cause a variety of issues. I don't recall who said it, but no, being shortlegged like that doesn't improve their health/mobility. Munchkin cats have a higher than average risk of suffering from lordosis and/or pectus excavatum, and their ability to jump is also negatively influenced by their stubby little legs. In many European countries munchkin-related designer breeds like the Bambino and Dwelf are already banned, but I honestly hope the regular ol' munchkin will be added to that list.

Then again, the cat fancier world is ...weird. Very weird. There are plenty of breeders out there who do honestly strive for the health and betterment of a breed, and then there's the idiocy of what they're doing to Maine Coons.

Old-ish MC vs 'Modern' MC
View attachment 2875036View attachment 2875038
'Extreme' Maine Coons are becoming so prevalent I actually had a bit of a struggle finding an example of a MC without a ridiculously blown up face. They'd always been pretty big cats, but not massive. So called 'XXL' Maine Coons have gotten increasingly popular, with a lot of breeders in Russia especially only breeding XXL MC's, and their ears and facial proportions have gotten ridiculously blown up 'ate a wasp' snouts, often enormously tall ears with massive tufts, etc. With a breed that's already prone to hip problems, joint issues and heart problems, forcing them to become absolutely enormous is just downright cruel.
This is heartbreaking.

Maine Coons are beautiful the way they are.

Humans were a mistake.

AnOminous

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't shelters just euthanise any of these genetic clusterfucks that came into them? Rate me rainbows but I'd hope so. No way is it okay to keep those "exotic" bullies alive, they're repulsive for one, but they must be riddled with health issues.
Apparently most of them have vastly diminished lifespans.
With a breed that's already prone to hip problems, joint issues and heart problems, forcing them to become absolutely enormous is just downright cruel.
God I hate these shitheads so much. This shouldn't even be legal. These cunts should be behind bars.

Fliddaroonie

I'm a spooky ghost! Whooooo!!! Ectoplasm!!!!
kiwifarms.net
Apparently most of them have vastly diminished lifespans.
Nature finds a way, right? Still, it's horrendous the pain and suffering these animals must go through. And for what? So halfwits can have something that looks "interesting"? I can't get my head around the reasoning behind it all.

It's awful these "breeders" do this, it's worse beyond measure there's a market for it all. Poor dogs :(

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't shelters just euthanise any of these genetic clusterfucks that came into them? Rate me rainbows but I'd hope so. No way is it okay to keep those "exotic" bullies alive, they're repulsive for one, but they must be riddled with health issues.
Yes. Animals that are deemed unadoptable due to health problems, age, and/or behavior issues are usually euthanized. Animals that take too long to get adopted are also euthanized. I don't mean animals that are aggressive because they are scared. That kind of stuff is normal. I am talking about serious behavior problems that make the animal too dangerous to adopt out. People love to watch those YouTube animal abuse videos where some shelter rehabilitates a three legged blind dog or whatever. Those are fairy tales. 99.9% of these animals are put down in order for scarce shelter resources to go to animals that are most likely to find a forever home.

Most (but not all) shelters also euthanize "problem" mid size and large breed dogs like pit bulls. Yes, I know, "My pit is the cutest most lovingest animal ever", and sure that happens. Any dog can be a good dog or a bad dog. A lot of these stereotypical aggressive breeds are coming in to shelters with a lot of Problems - used up breeding bitches, bait animals, fighting dogs, neglect or abuse, inbreeding, that sort of thing. The breed alone means it's difficult to adopt them out even if they are Nice Dogs without all of these issues. The shelters would be completely overrun with abandoned human-aggressive pit mixes and frog dogs if they didn't do this.

Intentionally selecting for these animals is a mistake, Jesus Christ.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551
I know there's munchkin stans who go on this thread but you can't possibly tell me these legs are okay and healthy.

Poor fucking cats.
Holy shit, I thought this was a joke at first.

Pina Colada

Year of the Tiger Bikini
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551

Poor fucking cats.
Oh wonderful, interspecies breeding. Somebody watched The Wuzzles and said "Hey, I can do that!".

I need a drink- about 30 of them.

jje100010001

kiwifarms.net
Last edited:

Spennychu

idiot
kiwifarms.net
Even when busting a nut, these dogs look completely miserable and unenthused.
wherever this is taking place looks like a fucked up bulldog sex dungeon
dsfxsse.PNG

gdfsd.PNG
I've seen these racks being used for breeding pitbulls. probably fighting dogs so they don't tear each other apart, but english bulldogs is a recent development. just drop the nukes already.

EDIT:
guy actually has a rant on his web page defending his methods
gfddfdds.PNG

Attachments

• efdsdd.PNG
    efdsdd.PNG
    186.6 KB · Views: 245
Last edited: