Animal Breeding Horror Show - Featuring trendy bulldogs, exotic bullies and the dog cum cartel

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

Would you jerk off animals daily for $10,000 a month?

• Total voters

Hijaboholic

Hijab Fetishist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
gfddfdds.PNG
I thought for a moment that font was comic sans.

Agent Abe Caprine

Praise Idol Adachi
kiwifarms.net
Even when busting a nut, these dogs look completely miserable and unenthused.
wherever this is taking place looks like a fucked up bulldog sex dungeon
I've seen these racks being used for breeding pitbulls. probably fighting dogs so they don't tear each other apart, but english bulldogs is a recent development. just drop the nukes already.

EDIT:
guy actually has a rant on his web page defending his methods
View attachment 2902635
I don't think these dogs have enough awareness of their surroundings to even realize they are having sex.

Fanatical Pragmatist

Bomber Harris Do It Again!
kiwifarms.net
It's official, the cat cum cartel begins.
View attachment 2873546
View attachment 2873551
I know there's munchkin stans who go on this thread but you can't possibly tell me these legs are okay and healthy.
View attachment 2873554View attachment 2873553

These fucks really just want to stack as many deformities on top of each other as possible. I think these are called "dwelfs", combination of munchkin+sphynx+american curl. So that means skeletal deformities paired with a cartilage mutation! what's not to love. (:_(
Poor fucking cats.
They do this shit in the reptile industry.
Fucking albino scaleless are becoming a trend, because why wouldn't you want both a pigment deformity AND an epidermal/keratin deformity? I imagine its only a matter of time before the two-headed genes start proliferating in the captive community, and God help the poor things should some breeder manage to resurrect the reptilian "third-eye" gene on snakes.

It just seems so weird to me that people want multiple deformities on their animals, regardless of what taxa they come from.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
Fucking albino scaleless are becoming a trend, because why wouldn't you want both a pigment deformity AND an epidermal/keratin deformity? I imagine its only a matter of time before the two-headed genes start proliferating in the captive community, and God help the poor things should some breeder manage to resurrect the reptilian "third-eye" gene on snakes.

It just seems so weird to me that people want multiple deformities on their animals, regardless of what taxa they come from.
Well, spider pythons have gotten pretty bad rap go the point that people might call you an animal abuser if you breed them and they have been banned from some notable shows. Spiders have pretty cool pattern but that pattern comes with neurological issues. They always have "spider wobble", although the severity varies quite alot. Wobble can present as head tilting, random movements of the head from side to side and/or decreased ability to distinguish the head's position in space. Some animals have difficulty righting themselves when flipped on their back. Some it's so bad that they fall down from a branch or have extremely hard time eating.

Sadly people know less that some other morphs come with sames issues as spiders and those morphs don't face the same scrutiny. The other morphs with wobble are Champagne, Hidden Gene Woma, Woma, Super Sable, Powerball (Spotnose x Spotnose), Super Blackhead, and Super Cypress. Supers are generally same gene from both parents, in spiders this is fatal.

NotYourMom

Smashing box in a Walmart back room
kiwifarms.net
Fucking albino scaleless are becoming a trend, because why wouldn't you want both a pigment deformity AND an epidermal/keratin deformity?
In bearded dragons, the genetics have been horribly diluted seeking out color, pattern, and scale-type morphs that the ones in North America are living about half as long as they were 10-15 years ago.

Now many of them die from gastric neuroendocrine carcinoma, kidney failure, or sudden cardiovascular accident. And the risk of gout (which cannot be treated and is tortuous for the animal), neurological problems (head tremors, seizures, and some kind of cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy) have greatly increased.

Some of the scale morphs are so exceptional that when they eat or drink they hold food/water in their beards/throats for a long period of time instead of swallowing it right away and they are at an increased risk of aspirating and developing (and dying from) pneumonia.

At least the breeding community has mostly shied away from pairings where scaleless bearded dragons aka silkies are made? They are frowned upon because their skin is scaleless, fragile, tears easily, and they shed more and not well and the build up of skin can cause the amputation of toes.

But none of this changes the fact that the good genetics that allowed the population to have long healthy lives are likely gone because people are more likely to pay hundreds of dollars for a visually striking animal.

It really is a shame that this sort of thing is allowed to happen to all different kinds of animals because some people are greedy.

Mr. Internet

Daddy made you your favorite, open wide
kiwifarms.net

Super scaleless (I'm excluding scaleless heads as they seem to retain a majority of their scales and don't seem to have many issues) are a mixed bag because the subject pool of super scaleless is so small and very recent, so there's not really any telling what the average lifespan / long term health concerns for the designer deformity is. Scaleless BP's were an unconfirmed rumor in 2005, and Barczyk's video caught widespread attention in the designer morph community for obvious reasons. Currently, scaleless BPs requires special attention like soft substrate and tank furniture, protection from heat, lotions to help their skin, etc.

Supposedly they have shorter lifespans, but whether that be due to ignorance of their special care or inherent deformity, who can say- it's a drastic and new designer deformity on a money based market where the more unique, the better; Barczyk got offered 125k for one of his scaleless BPs after the egg cutting video.

Last edited:

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Super scaleless (I'm excluding scaleless heads as they seem to retain a majority of their scales and don't seem to have many issues) are a mixed bag because the subject pool of super scaleless is so small and very recent, so there's not really any telling what the average lifespan / long term health concerns for the designer deformity is. Scaleless BP's were an unconfirmed rumor in 2005, and Barczyk's video caught widespread attention in the designer morph community for obvious reasons. Currently, scaleless BPs requires special attention like soft substrate and tank furniture, protection from heat, lotions to help their skin, etc.

Supposedly they have shorter lifespans, but whether that be due to ignorance of their special care or inherent deformity, who can say- it's a drastic and new designer deformity on a money based market where the more unique, the better; Barczyk got offered 125k for one of his scaleless BPs after the egg cutting video.
I had to look up what this was - why would anyone want to breed a snake without scales? Don't they depend on their belly scales for locomotion? (:_(

Agent Abe Caprine

Praise Idol Adachi
kiwifarms.net
In bearded dragons, the genetics have been horribly diluted seeking out color, pattern, and scale-type morphs that the ones in North America are living about half as long as they were 10-15 years ago.

Now many of them die from gastric neuroendocrine carcinoma, kidney failure, or sudden cardiovascular accident. And the risk of gout (which cannot be treated and is tortuous for the animal), neurological problems (head tremors, seizures, and some kind of cerebral palsy or muscular dystrophy) have greatly increased.

Some of the scale morphs are so exceptional that when they eat or drink they hold food/water in their beards/throats for a long period of time instead of swallowing it right away and they are at an increased risk of aspirating and developing (and dying from) pneumonia.

At least the breeding community has mostly shied away from pairings where scaleless bearded dragons aka silkies are made? They are frowned upon because their skin is scaleless, fragile, tears easily, and they shed more and not well and the build up of skin can cause the amputation of toes.

But none of this changes the fact that the good genetics that allowed the population to have long healthy lives are likely gone because people are more likely to pay hundreds of dollars for a visually striking animal.

It really is a shame that this sort of thing is allowed to happen to all different kinds of animals because some people are greedy.
Bearded dragons are absolute sweethearts that just want love. Anyone willing to hurt a bearded dragon in such horrific ways is a monster.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
I had to look up what this was - why would anyone want to breed a snake without scales? Don't they depend on their belly scales for locomotion? (:_(
Scaless snakes actually have belly scales so that's not a problem.
9AD119DB-4E0B-4231-A83B-AAFC5FE72475.jpeg

Why though... Pretty much why not. They look different and that's the game in reptile hobby. Who has the most impressive collections of most intresting looking animals. The breeding is very looks centric because reptiles have little else offer as pets. Not that this isn't an issue with breeding other animals but when the pet is there more for joy of looking at it rather companship then breeding for looks only is even more appealing.

Rattus Ebrius

Too sober for this shit
kiwifarms.net
Well, spider pythons have gotten pretty bad rap go the point that people might call you an animal abuser if you breed them and they have been banned from some notable shows. Spiders have pretty cool pattern but that pattern comes with neurological issues.
There is a very similar morph of leopard gecko called Enigma that causes similar sorts of neurological problems. Affected geckos will usually have severe head wobble, requiring them to be hand fed because they can't hunt effectively. They also tend to display other weird neurological quirks such as stargazing, circling, and seizures, which can all be made worse by stress. Thankfully they've been getting similar bad press to spider ball pythons, where if you breed them you're basically acknowledging that you're a piece of shit who care more about a quick buck than the torturous existences of the animals you're selling.

Amber the Hedgehog

kiwifarms.net
There is a very similar morph of leopard gecko called Enigma that causes similar sorts of neurological problems. Affected geckos will usually have severe head wobble, requiring them to be hand fed because they can't hunt effectively. They also tend to display other weird neurological quirks such as stargazing, circling, and seizures, which can all be made worse by stress. Thankfully they've been getting similar bad press to spider ball pythons, where if you breed them you're basically acknowledging that you're a piece of shit who care more about a quick buck than the torturous existences of the animals you're selling.
I remember hearing, a reptile youtube video but can't remember exactly from who, that albino iguanas are much more friendlier than the regular coloring individuals. Unfortunately reason for this seems to be that lack of color comes with damaged senses. Messed up senses can be general indication of body not working right. There was no real evidence that these animals are in pain or whatever but there are indications of something going on. So it's more friendly because it can't observe the world and might even have some neurological issues. That youtuber felt conflicted because otherhand regular iguanas are cool loking but have bad personality for a pet and are big enough to really hurt so get abandoned. This does seem to fix that quite abit but the health clearly isn't all right even if how bad is it isn't clear. He did kinda half hearted maybe this is fine but maybe shouldn't breed more of them either.

Reptile breeding is many ways very fucked up.

Spennychu

idiot
kiwifarms.net

People want to collect animal mutations like pokemon cards, anything to have the rarest and most valuable collection either for your own ego and/or because you can crank up the price. Rate me autistic but watching shitty breeders flex their wealth makes me think China may be onto something banning displays of wealth online.

Speaking of China, remember the chinese tibetan mastiff craze a few years ago? I don't know what sparked it but suddenly every millionaire and their mother wanted one while breeding the dogs to be increasingly wooly and face melting.

Here's a "traditional" TM
adsfg.png

Insanely exaggerated chinese tibetan mastiff you see in all the clickbait vdeos.
(Breeding a very not-cuddly aggressive dog to look like a huge teddy bear just seems like a bad idea, don't you think? just get a malamute ffs)
RedMastiff2012Shenyangshow.jpg

94ceede041d4e4f90a5aeda4a4fdec5b.png

This is creeping up in western showrings but the current dogs at Crufts and Westminster are still mostly moderate, luckily
2013_Westminster_Kennel_Club_Dog_Show-_Tibetan_Mastiff_GCH_Sierras'Sasha-Yakone_Nanuk_(8469240...png

Anyway long story short the bubble popped and they became lame. Also probably because people realized this breed was developed to guard livestock in the open steppe not being walked down the streets of shanghai and dogs were dumped en masse in rural areas where they now maul people and wildlife. Or end up in one of these crowded shelters.
e31c72ba-3e8e-11eb-be63-b2d34bb06b66_972x_101537.jpg