Animal Breeding Horror Show - Featuring trendy bulldogs, exotic bullies and the dog cum cartel

Would you jerk off animals daily for $10,000 a month?

• Total voters

Azoychka

kiwifarms.net
So I just found that a bigger animal centered channel has promoted some "breeders" who make these wretched looking little guys.

The cope in the comments section is hilarious.

Though further research has shown me this isn't the first time the channel has done this....
It's fucking me up that my brain is telling me those dogs look pretty normal after reading through the rest of this thread. I need some kind of reset, looking at the various microtoads lowered the bar for 'dog' so low I was impressed these ones could run and live to seven years of age. Yet I remember a friend showing me 'Exotic Bullies' in this level of deformity in like 2005 or so and being appalled.

Amphotericin B

Rest in Power CumRag ✊
kiwifarms.net
BE863310-973A-4177-8795-A2330DE3E1F4.jpeg

That poor thing’s hips are going to be so fucked. :(

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Farming mangoes in Tahiti
kiwifarms.net
So I just found that a bigger animal centered channel has promoted some "breeders" who make these wretched looking little guys.

The cope in the comments section is hilarious.

Though further research has shown me this isn't the first time the channel has done this....
These kinds of "micro bullies" in particular just look like squashed pitbulls. American Bulldog, APBT, etc. They're not really "bulldogs" at all.
What I want to know is have they had smaller dog breeds bred in along the way to enhance the small stature or is that solely a result of selective breeding and inbreeding over years? And secondly, though these dogs aren't much of a physical threat, do they have the traits that other bull and terrier breeds have such as gameness, or are they so genetically warped that kind of behaviour is muted? Are they neurotic at all? These trashy breeders harp on about the look but what about behaviour and temperament?

On the other end of the size scale I'm reminded of "Hulk", I'm sure he must have been mentioned here before. He's definitely some kind of mastiff mix to be so huge with a head like that.
ad_176217037.jpg

Reminder that these people let their young child "ride" the dog (cruel to the dog no matter the size) and insisted their dogs aren't dangerous at all, but one of their dogs actually did kill another of their dogs. They were "training" them (yeah right) as protection and guard dogs, and studding out Hulk in particular for $20k. I was hearing some rumour recently that Hulk died after being hit by a car. Couldn't find anything to verify that though, sad if true.

Some Lurker Too

kiwifarms.net
Yeah but where does one pup begin and the other end?
Basically, the head you see is both pup's heads combined. One (malformed) head, two bodies.

I really gotta get back into studying this stuff tbh. S'been a while tho so I Am Not An Expert and all that

I haven't done a huge amount of research into it, but iirc this type of conjoined twin is generally stillborn - too many major things in the skull left underdeveloped or nonfunctional because of where the two fused.

Everything Beagle

kiwifarms.net
got this off /an/, what the FUCK happened here
On one hand, I'm fascinated by conjoined twins. On the other hand, yikes, poor puppies - actually they're almost certainly born dead, so poor puppy mama?

What I want to know is have they had smaller dog breeds bred in along the way to enhance the small stature or is that solely a result of selective breeding and inbreeding over years?
I think there's French bulldog in there.

Liucage67

kiwifarms.net
As a Rottweiler a breeder I am relieved that the timit tor look has died down thankfully over the past years

Questionable Ceviche

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
These kinds of "micro bullies" in particular just look like squashed pitbulls. American Bulldog, APBT, etc. They're not really "bulldogs" at all.
What I want to know is have they had smaller dog breeds bred in along the way to enhance the small stature or is that solely a result of selective breeding and inbreeding over years? And secondly, though these dogs aren't much of a physical threat, do they have the traits that other bull and terrier breeds have such as gameness, or are they so genetically warped that kind of behaviour is muted? Are they neurotic at all? These trashy breeders harp on about the look but what about behaviour and temperament?
Bold of you to consider that temperament or behavior factors into any of their breeding decisions at all. I'd worry that these dogs were, at the very least, bred from human-aggressive nuisance lines and carry those traits forward.