Animal Breeding Horror Show - Featuring trendy bulldogs, exotic bullies and the dog cum cartel

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.

Would you jerk off animals daily for $10,000 a month?

• Total voters

Valstrax

professional cum snorter
kiwifarms.net
I have a working line Miniature American Shepherd with spotless genetic testing results and no health problems and even so I spend at least a couple grand at the vet annually.

How can anyone afford to keep these SMASHED and SLAMMED goblins as pets?! The bills just to keep them breathing must be insane.
thats the neat part! they dont

Cr1ms0n_&_C10v3r

Farming mangoes in Tahiti
kiwifarms.net
Here's a few snippets of some "breeder" (using that term loosely) on Facebook that a friend sent me. I don't have much context for these but as my friend tells it, this guy "breeds" pitbull-style dogs (not smashed and slammed though), and by breeds I mean he just lets them do their thing and never spays or neuters any, so they have babies like crazy, and he tries to sell the mutt offspring on his local Facebook chatter page for $300 a pop. He is open about his irresponsible breeding and gets defensive about it.
View attachment 3448796
View attachment 3448797

Very responsible.
20220703-163542.jpg
Fear not...

Lost Soul

It's a desert of snow.
kiwifarms.net
I have a working line Miniature American Shepherd with spotless genetic testing results and no health problems and even so I spend at least a couple grand at the vet annually.
What's the difference between Miniature Australian Shepherd and Miniature American Shepherd?

OrSoHelpMe

Put that thing back where it came from!
kiwifarms.net
These smashed and slammed dogs bred for shape/color keep making me think of the really old spoof site Bonsai Kittens, the one that taught you how to raise your kitten in a jar so that it would just be the jar shape you molded it forever. So many people were concerned that animal welfare groups had to spread the news it wasn't real.

And now we have people breeding dogs to be "cool", visibly disfiguring shapes and it's a real actual trend for people. Are you old when you realize the internet has doomed humanity? Or when you reference 20 year old memes?

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
These smashed and slammed dogs bred for shape/color keep making me think of the really old spoof site Bonsai Kittens, the one that taught you how to raise your kitten in a jar so that it would just be the jar shape you molded it forever. So many people were concerned that animal welfare groups had to spread the news it wasn't real.

And now we have people breeding dogs to be "cool", visibly disfiguring shapes and it's a real actual trend for people. Are you old when you realize the internet has doomed humanity? Or when you reference 20 year old memes?
Its a trend for dumb people who are unable to grasp remedial science let along genetics and inheritence

Unparty

It's Never a Good Time
kiwifarms.net
Here we got another dead fox at Save-A-fox and the post is throwing red flags all over the place.

First, the fox was already dead (How? Cause of death? It’s a young fox) and then it was handed to an exotic vet for “safekeeping”. What safekeeping? It’s dead. Mikayla already has a dead fox freezer. I don’t think they need an exotic kiln to cremate it, either.

Then the focus of the post goes to blaming the vet for “losing” the body, when it was likely just mass cremated by mistake. The comments go wild theorizing that they sold the body/pelt since it was such a super rare coat color.

Anyone else knows what might’ve gone on behind the scenes? This is suspicious as hell.

Screenshot_20220704-124524.jpg

Screenshot_20220704-124536.jpg

Last edited:

AnOminous

I hated Woody Woodpecker and Scooby-Doo.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
You're old when you realize the obviously hilarious jokes you were laughing at 20 years ago are now shocking, horrifying reality today.

Lost Soul

It's a desert of snow.
kiwifarms.net
Here we got another dead fox at Save-A-fox and the post is throwing red flags all over the place.

First, the fox was already dead (How? Cause of death? It’s a young fox) and then it was handed to an exotic vet for “safekeeping”. What safekeeping? It’s dead. Mikayla already has a dead fox freezer. I don’t think they need an exotic kiln to cremate it, either.

Then the focus of the post goes to blaming the vet for “losing” the body, when it was likely just mass cremated by mistake. The comments go wild theorizing that they sold the body/pelt since it was such a super rare coat color.

Anyone else knows what might’ve gone on behind the scenes? This is suspicious as hell.

-Post Snip-
Doing a little trail work:
I wasn't sure where you had found that information so I started with their Youtube videos and found this.
It is like they just cannot keep foxes.
Sly01.png

But anyway, it led me to Facebook where I found the post, plus images, and of course begging for money under every single post.
I don't know why it surprised me, but every post they make has a donate button. Come on.
Sly04.png

I decided to check out the Vet that was mentioned. Like any other following, I am sure a group of toxic assholes were review bombing, and sure enough.
Sly02.png

Sly03.png

It didn't take me long to find a reply with a link to a statement from the staff themselves.
S/A
Sly05.png

Have not heard anything from the back side of this. Will keep an eye out though.

mindlessobserver

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Is this horror show unique to America and the American Kennel club? I have to imagine the English Kennel Club has too look on in horror at some of these abominations. Just Compare the English Cocker Spaniel to the American Cocker Spaniel.

English
image.jpeg

American
american-cocker-spaniel-desktop.jpg

Right away you can tell you could take the English version out hunting. It's a Gun Dog, it's supposed to run and flush game birds out of the bushes. The American version though, no way. Look at that back, and the splayed legs. It's practically born with hip dysplasia.

Lost Soul

It's a desert of snow.
kiwifarms.net
These backyard breeders need to stop Doodling everything. This poor pup looks absolutely shell-shocked like he's having flashbacks to 'Nam.

View attachment 3457809
Im confused by your post. Do you have something against mutts? As far as I am concerned, itd reducing inbreeding and spans out the pool.
Unless you have a bit more detail to back what you are trying to say with the specific image you posted. Was it inbred? Was it improperly bred and cared for in some other way? Are they abusing the parents by mass breeding? Is this a puppy mill?

Amphotericin B

Thick In All The Right Places
kiwifarms.net
Not all doodle dogs are made from a lab (or whatever) and a poodle. Some breeders will mate a doodle with another doodle so the puppies may not benefit from the genetic diversity of a natural mutt. The Embark DNA subreddit has lots of mutts with inbreeding coefficients >20% (sibling/sibling or parent/offspring breeding).

Breeders who don’t know what they’re doing don’t just cause misery for their animals. There are breeders known for producing abnormally violent dogs.

In the 2010’s, dogs descended from an American Bully called “Kimbo” were reportedly responsible for five unprovoked attacks, some fatal.

From the American Bully subreddit. https://archive.ph/gTAuE

Archived partial pedigree linked in the post https://archive.ph/0scrI

More stories from the subreddit https://archive.ph/wngok

News article linked in the Reddit post https://archive.ph/etLVO

It’s wild that a person needs a license to braid hair but not to breed potential killing machines.

Final Fantasy Football

supreme allah
kiwifarms.net
Is this horror show unique to America and the American Kennel club? I have to imagine the English Kennel Club has too look on in horror at some of these abominations. Just Compare the English Cocker Spaniel to the American Cocker Spaniel.

English
View attachment 3457826

American
View attachment 3457825

Right away you can tell you could take the English version out hunting. It's a Gun Dog, it's supposed to run and flush game birds out of the bushes. The American version though, no way. Look at that back, and the splayed legs. It's practically born with hip dysplasia.
I follow horses more than dogs but I will never understand why America does these things to the original English standard. That thing wouldn't be able to keep up and do its job at all...

Fax Machine 1488

Out of black ink
kiwifarms.net

It's because irony, humour, and, most importantly, human decency are dead, Web 2.0/Social Media et al killed them. Imagine being so void of empathy that you breed these pitiful genetic freaks not only to make a quick buck but first and foremost for SM clout. Pieces of shit, there are very few things that make me as MATI as animal cruelty does.

One of the best threads on the forum, by the way, the phrase SMASHED and SLAMMED neatly ingrained itself in my brain already.

Lost Soul

It's a desert of snow.
kiwifarms.net
Not all doodle dogs are made from a lab (or whatever) and a poodle. Some breeders will mate a doodle with another doodle so the puppies may not benefit from the genetic diversity of a natural mutt. The Embark DNA subreddit has lots of mutts with inbreeding coefficients >20% (sibling/sibling or parent/offspring breeding).

Breeders who don’t know what they’re doing don’t just cause misery for their animals. There are breeders known for producing abnormally violent dogs.

In the 2010’s, dogs descended from an American Bully called “Kimbo” were reportedly responsible for five unprovoked attacks, some fatal.

It’s wild that a person needs a license to braid hair but not to breed potential killing machines.
I never once stated it was a labradoodle. I also never stated it stopped all inbreeding.

You speak of poor breeding but for some reason shit on a doodle mixes specifically then link to things for, but not limited to:
  • Bully Breeds (not a doodle)
  • BullyPedia (not a doodle)
  • A reddit story on a bully breed (not a doodle)
  • "Pit bull and other large dog" (not a doodle)
So what information do you have to back for posting about how dogs mixed with Poodles (specifically) are bad?

Are they "designer dogs" that get more credit than they are worth? Yes.
Are they breeds that people think can cure allergies when they cant? Yes.
Are they dogs that people think are low maintenance because they (sometimes) don't shed, but are high maintenance? Yes.
Do puppymills and backyard breeders capitalize on all of the above just like any other breed with Poodle mixes and charge way too much for a mutt? yes.

Poodle mixes, when done right, have a lot of benefits, not even just the general benefits of being a mutt.

The image OP posted doesn't even make sense. Like dogs in general can't have that look?
At least make your post make sense.

Have some bigeyed cute dogs too since it bothers you so much.
puppyeyes.jpg
puppyeyes3.jpg

Last edited:

Spennychu

idiot
kiwifarms.net

Christ what a nightmare, that bloodline should be banned. Temperament aside, some of these kimbo dogs have a weak af topline.
kimbo1.PNG
kimbo5.PNG

kimbo3.PNG
kimbo4.PNG

5X INBRED KIMBO (and i'm guessing getting a haircut means ear cropping)
kimbo2.PNG

STARTPANICKING.JPEG
kimbo7.PNG

Looks like kimbo's own parents were full siblings. The source of his rage?
kimbo6.PNG

bluegenius8585

Hiding behind a log
kiwifarms.net
Christ what a nightmare, that bloodline should be banned. Temperament aside, some of these kimbo dogs have a weak af topline.

5X INBRED KIMBO (and i'm guessing getting a haircut means ear cropping)
View attachment 3462578

STARTPANICKING.JPEG
View attachment 3462579

Looks like kimbo's own parents were full siblings. The source of his rage?
View attachment 3462587
Well its going to end up as a violent dead end with a cornucopia of messed up genetics.