Animal Control Moderator

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

picaro

kiwifarms.net
Josh Moon, it's me Jake! Josh Moon!

nice similar threads kek
1641145426600.png

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh God... I read a lot of threads, but I don't know if I could get invested enough to moderate. If it requires me to simply read the site as I already do and occasionally threadban spergs or look at reports, then I'm totally up for it, but it can't be something that takes too much effort. ;)

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I suppose I could try, if needed. I work from home, but there are weeks where I need to return to the office, so my activity may fluctuate, if that's an issue.

Edit: Return to the office for the day. I'll still be active daily

Last edited:

JethroTullamore

Continuing the Irish tradition of alcoholism
kiwifarms.net
If the main criterion for nomination is just knowing your shit, I'd suggest @0 1 as the guy who wrote the OPs for two of the most popular threads on the subforum (the Korps and Lou Gagliardi). Alternatively, @Corn Flakes is pretty active on here too and seems like the type to not go mad with power.
@Corn Flakes
I forgot about him. Yeah him.

What the shit

Novice miscreant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I also don't know if @What the shit is currently modding another thread but that's a quality shitposter, and what the furfag thread needs is a good shitposter at the helm to keep them from getting too... fuzzy.
I appreciate the sentiment but that’s an automatic no for me. The only furfag I follow is Byuu and that’s since the whole shitshow where he “killed himself.” Other than that there are way better people who could have the broom of janniying which is why I chose either @Mal0 or @Loona since they frequent this subforum.

Status
Not open for further replies.