Animal Control Moderator

• Registration without invitation will be until July 4th, and we are reforming account penalties.

MalwareBytes has, again, blocked both the .net and .cc domains for the Kiwi Farms. Complain to them, not me.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cat Phuckers

Critically acclaimed "far right troll"
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I would nominate @Loona since he/she posts a lot and seems invested in this board.

0 1

01010000 01010010 01001001 01000100 01000101
Forum Staff
🐕‍🦺 Animal Control 🐕‍🦺
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've moderated multiple forums before and never received any complaints, so given how most individuals dislike forum moderators by default, I take that as a sign I do a fair job at it. I was going to say the last thing I'd particularly like is looking at even more furries, but reports are assumedly cleaning up off topic bickering or pointless spam.

That said, I don't engage with furries in any capacity other than observing stupid drama nor do I frequent this board. Myself writing two of the most popular threads on the board is incidental, the fact these people are furries is just something that keeps happening. But, in any case, this leaves me as impartial, and I don't feel any negativity towards the idea.

Although reflecting a little bit, while I dont have my finger on the pulse of furry nonsense, I'm at least aware of major drama and figures related to furries dating back to the early 90's. So despite me not engaging with furries, I suppose I am observant of them. I'm just not sure if involvement in the furry community is some sort of prerequisite, here, because I definitely fall short of that.

Last edited:

Very_sad_man

Ilitreate raetard
kiwifarms.net
Least no one forget, you will be doing this for FREE. $0.00/h
zero.jpg

Loona

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting mentioned a lot here, and while I appreciate the consideration, I doubt I'd be able to janny anything because my schedule is way too inconsistent and busy.

EDIT: I thought about it some more, and if there will be multiple jannies to split up the work, then maybe. I still am not really sure what jannying will entail/how much time it'll take up, because I’ve been a janny exactly one time and I didn’t do anything because there were a few jannies and barely any drama or retards.

Last edited:

What the shit

Novice miscreant
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm getting mentioned a lot here, and while I appreciate the consideration, I really doubt I'd be able to janny anything because my schedule is way too inconsistent and busy.
I guess @Mal0 and @0 1 have the most nominations, with @byuu also having a decent chunk but not wanting to because he'd shot himself in the face. Also wanting to join the fray is @Pinball 2000 with a couple of nominations to boot.

Last edited:

Pinball 2000

SERIOUS PINBALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still interested as well, given that I had a few nominations. If I may slightly powerlevel, I've had some actual experience with tardwrangling, so dealing with dumb furries is pretty much the same thing if you think about it.

RembrandtCourage

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'd make an offer but I'm mainly on mobile. My moderating would go as thus:

1. "Don't be a dick."

2. "Why are you being a dick?"

3. "Please stop being a dick."

At this point I would consider using a sternly typed :( and if you're particularly bad I would use a :mad:

EDIT: Jokes aside I hope someone good does get nominated and they don't suffer burnout too quick.

Juan?

Dawn Of The Black Hearts, Guitar An-Hero.
kiwifarms.net
I’d say @Pinball 2000 would be an okay choice. Although I don’t know if he has much of an iron stomach when it comes to furry degeneracy, considering I’ve never really seen him do much else outside of talking about relatively tame furcon drama. @Uncle Warren seems like the type of guy that’d be a great choice, but I don’t think he wants to mod this place.

Uncle Warren

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Home now, I'm gonna put things into words that I will regret at a later date:

So far a lot of the local jannies have either quit, gotten their shit smeared all over the walls, or disappeared entirely. There was the disaster with Twinkie, Kamov or whoever that fuckhead was, YS turned into a nutter, CIA Nigger turned into a faggot. This was made apparent AFTER they got made into a moderator.

I'll be as honest as I can, I don't trust a lot of people on this particular sub to do shit. I really fucking don't. A lot of the 2021s are walking landfills of dogshit, with a few gems mixed in that I wouldn't curse with the janny status, and there's not a lot of people from 2020 and before that post often enough for me to gauge them except like ONE person who I really don't think would be a good fit anyway. The older mods that used to be here were great, but they've all retired off and done their own thing, and I really wish at least one of them were here so I wouldn't have to say that even if I have a thread I can janny here if I have to. My cards are already on the table, people are aware of my stuff back then and at this point there is nothing to lose for me if I have to deal with anyone attempting some niggerfag shit with my real life.

Status
Not open for further replies.