Animal Control Moderator

• t.me/kiwifarms is our Telegram for downtime and announcements.
    • The .is domain is disabled due to issues with the CDN and having multiple domains.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mal0

Breached containment just to shitpost.
Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Clean it up janjan, clean it up. We don't pay you enough for this shit.
No audiovisual HRT until I can eat on the floor. Clean it up, janjan.
1641309660219.png

Nooooo not my heckin' HRTino!

Pinball 2000

SUMMER PINBALL
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Congrats to @0 1 and @Mal0 on their newfound ability to merge posts! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed I wasn't picked, but I fully respect the decision. I don't wanna get too mushy on you guys, but it genuinely meant a lot that so many people specifically went out of their way to nominate me.

If we end up doing new mod signups in a couple of years and I'm still around, feel free to nominate me again and I'll consider it! If I'm not here, just nominate @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I guess

Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg

True & Honest Fan
Person of Interest
kiwifarms.net
Congrats to @0 1 and @Mal0 on their newfound ability to merge posts! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a little disappointed I wasn't picked, but I fully respect the decision. I don't wanna get too mushy on you guys, but it genuinely meant a lot that so many people specifically went out of their way to nominate me.

If we end up doing new mod signups in a couple of years and I'm still around, feel free to nominate me again and I'll consider it! If I'm not here, just nominate @Miss Tommie Jayne Wasserberg I guess
i respectfully decline.

Mal0

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Honestly I was surprised I was chosen over you. If you really are gung-ho about being a mod, message Null about it. You seem more qualified than me

Mal0

Retired Staff
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Locking thread lmao. Thanks for the practice and warm welcome!

Edit: Fuck I've been cucked

Status
Not open for further replies.