Animal Crossing: New Horizons - It's hard to convince people that I'm not a furry after telling them I like Animal Crossing.

Pissmaster

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
shapiro_isabelle.jpg

I don't see that as a big deal since I believe it was the case for all the other games (correct me if I'm wrong) but the lack of cloud saves is the real fucking pisstake, what do they lose by allowing people to store their saves in the cloud?
Nintendo's weird about the most random things. They disallowed cloud saving for Splatoon 2 too, with the excuse that people would use it to cheat... despite Splatoon 2 already having a cheating problem from people with hacked Switches.

Micro transactions
For a fucking animal crossing game
Fuck off
There was already that line of Amiibo figures and trading cards when Happy Home Designer came out. I'm not surprised at all.

cjöcker

Heya, kiddo!
kiwifarms.net
Nintendo's weird about the most random things. They disallowed cloud saving for Splatoon 2 too, with the excuse that people would use it to cheat... despite Splatoon 2 already having a cheating problem from people with hacked Switches.
Splatoon 2 is online though, so at least if it's some stupid Nintendo reasoning it's at least remotely reasonable. For animal crossing, who cares? Cheat to your heart's content in singleplayer games.

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
I've always been a big Animal Crossing fan and I'm stoked for this one, too. They already confirmed my two favorite villagers are coming back so I have no concerns there. I'm looking forward to the new cast though, and would love to see new species.

I find it amusing though that some people only recently noticed that villager clothes have sleeves now. That was one of the very first things I noticed.

I like the fact that I have to craft the entire town myself, definitely won't add a level of bullshit to my favorite relax and chill game.
I actually don't particularly mind because I enjoyed making yards in Happy Home Designer. I wouldn't mind the ability to be able to design at least a few venues in New Horizons either, but we'll see what happens.

rotollo

TFW No Tomboy GF
kiwifarms.net
finally, the first ac game I will play with a friend, only played new leaf alone so kinda glad to see it grow abit. glad to see I can place furniture outside to recreate some shit from vidya
I like the fact that I have to craft the entire town myself, definitely won't add a level of bullshit to my favorite relax and chill game.
Ironically enough I heard someone say that crafting feels like less of a burden on them compared to being a mayor in new leaf. weird but I guess having a job, even if it's just honorific is a no go for them.

Reactions: MsStevieMarie

Kuchipatchi

FRIENDSHIP
kiwifarms.net
I'm looking forward to New Horizons that I've been playing New Leaf every single day to get my town at a satisfactory level before putting the game away. I can see myself going back to it every now and then unlike the previous games with their outdated mechanics (unable to stack fruit and having to point the Wiimote at the TV to use the menus).

My friend is hyped for the Pokémon DLC but I've already preorded NH and not booted up Sword in a long while. I hope we can play together and help each other out.

One save per console.
Citation please? I want to make a time-travelling save so I can get missed opportunities.

Reactions: MsStevieMarie

Raging Capybara

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One save per console.
It was always one save per game card on the portables. It will never change.

Animal Crossing Is Completely ruined by the fact that the shops are shut at night

Why? its a fucking video game not real life. if you want realism have different people running it at night or something
It's open 24 hours now.

Last edited:
Tags
None