Animal Crossing: New Horizons - It's hard to convince people that I'm not a furry after telling them I like Animal Crossing.

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
We have Erik, Ken, Judy, Merengue, Tia, Poppy, Kid Cat, Apollo, Phoebe, and Ketchup.

I find it to be far too easy to have a lot of Normal-Type villagers. Haha. Design-wise, I think they're overall the most adorable.
Poppy is super adorable. I want Judy but my fiance' is convinced she's a bitch.

If pascal gives me one more fucking dress :twisted:.

Reactions: StarkRavingMad

MysticMisty

kiwifarms.net
Purple Pansy:

Get a blue from two pure whites
Get a pure red
Breed the red whit the blue and get the reds that come from these two flowers.

Breed those special reds. They can give you flowers of 4 different colors, one of which is purple.
What the fuck, I read two oranges = purple. Whoever is writing most of these flower guides is a major fucking troll, I swear.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Poppy is super adorable. I want Judy but my fiance' is convinced she's a bitch.

If pascal gives me one more fucking dress :twisted:.
Poppy was one of my "Dreamies" (as the AC fandom calls it) when I started playing the game. I already had 3 normal villagers at the time, but when one of my villagers left (Hans), I bought a dozen or so Nook Miles Tickets to go "Villager Hunting," aiming to get a Cranky or a Sisterly villager. Very first island I went to, there was Poppy. Did I need another Normal Villager? Nope. Not at all. But I just couldn't say no to her! I know people freak about Marshal, but Poppy is easily the best squirrel, IMO. And her house is absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite houses in the game.

Judy is adorable! Her house is really cutesy in sort of a creepy way (which I find really amusing). She definitely acts like a snooty villager at times to the other animals, but she's a sweetie to me! I always catch her singing and vibe-ing on the island, too. She's very energetic and peppy in that way. I found her when the game was making us fill up our 10 villagers via Nook Miles. I only took her because of how popular and rare she is, and I ended up loving her. And as I said in a previous post earlier on in the thread, she looks like a teddy bear version of Sailor Moon to me, which is a plus. Haha.

I'm super happy with my roster of characters right now. I'm not letting any of them leave until I get their pictures at this point, so I think this roster is going to stay the way it is for a little while.

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck, I read two oranges = purple. Whoever is writing most of these flower guides is a major fucking troll, I swear.
There's actually several ways to get specific colors, which is why it seems like no two flower guides are alike. For example to get green mums I read that you need to breed a pair of two "special" purples to spawn one, and to get purples you need to breed yellows. Found out firsthand out you can also just get greens from two "special" yellows.

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
There's actually several ways to get specific colors, which is why it seems like no two flower guides are alike. For example to get green mums I read that you need to breed a pair of two "special" purples to spawn one, and to get purples you need to breed yellows. Found out firsthand out you can also just get greens from two "special" yellows.
I was finally able to buy some mums from a friend's island a few days ago. Mums have never been sold on my island, so I'm a newbie to them.

This information is super helpful. Thank you!

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
Poppy was one of my "Dreamies" (as the AC fandom calls it) when I started playing the game. I already had 3 normal villagers at the time, but when one of my villagers left (Hans), I bought a dozen or so Nook Miles Tickets to go "Villager Hunting," aiming to get a Cranky or a Sisterly villager. Very first island I went to, there was Poppy. Did I need another Normal Villager? Nope. Not at all. But I just couldn't say no to her! I know people freak about Marshal, but Poppy is easily the best squirrel, IMO. And her house is absolutely gorgeous. One of my favorite houses in the game.

Judy is adorable! Her house is really cutesy in sort of a creepy way (which I find really amusing). She definitely acts like a snooty villager at times to the other animals, but she's a sweetie to me! I always catch her singing and vibe-ing on the island, too. She's very energetic and peppy in that way. I found her when the game was making us fill up our 10 villagers via Nook Miles. I only took her because of how popular and rare she is, and I ended up loving her. And as I said in a previous post earlier on in the thread, she looks like a teddy bear version of Sailor Moon to me, which is a plus. Haha.

I'm super happy with my roster of characters right now. I'm not letting any of them leave until I get their pictures at this point, so I think this roster is going to stay the way it is for a little while.
I want Judy due to her being vaporwave/fairy colors.

Cat_Piss_and_Vinegar

Full of it.
kiwifarms.net
I lied, I also have lots of purple mums as well. I should also mention I make 0 attempts to crossbreed like one should. I just stick like with like and hope for the best. Got a ton of blue hyacinths that way.

Also, does anyone have access to any kind of angular spotlights? I have a T-Rex on display outside my museum, but the only spotlights I've been able to find are either floor lights or studio spotlights. I'd prefer something I can turn on an angle rather than just point straight at the object.

Cabbages

We The People
kiwifarms.net
Meteor shower here, haven't seen Celeste (not sure she'll show up if KK Slider is here). All shops are open, help yourself to DIYs and items on sand to left of airport. Feel free to dive, help yourself to flowers, fruit, fossils. You know, whatever. Just don't judge my mess! I'll most likely be running around.

Opening gates. Dodo code 6WS5Q

Edit: new code 4N6D1
Still meteor shower, haven't seen Celeste

Last edited:

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Son of a ... This is the first time where Isabelle has announced a Meteor Shower for my island, and of course it's on a weird Sunday night that K.K. is in town, so no Celeste.

My island's Celeste drought continues. I would open my gates, but I'll do it on a night where I actually have Celeste (and hopefully not on a night where I'm in the process of doing major house projects IRL, haha).

Stress Sigh

Brought my Bee-rimbau!
kiwifarms.net
My first week without Sahara sucked. I'm still trying to get the beach floor recipe to complete my beach room. Anyone one possibly have a spare cloud floor for trade?

Too Many Catgirls

are trained to kill
kiwifarms.net
Son of a ... This is the first time where Isabelle has announced a Meteor Shower for my island, and of course it's on a weird Sunday night that K.K. is in town, so no Celeste.

My island's Celeste drought continues. I would open my gates, but I'll do it on a night where I actually have Celeste (and hopefully not on a night where I'm in the process of doing major house projects IRL, haha).
Sorry lad. Celeste is coming over to my town to visit. But I'm not playing because she wanted to have a dinner date instead.

I'll let her know you called tomorrow morning after we wake up. ;)

Lurker

Please Wear A Mask
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so today someone was in my campsite, and to my surprise, it was Merengue! and since i know that Merengue is a popular villager, and i like rubbing it in peoples' faces, i asked her to move in. i was scared because the last time i had someone move into my town from the campsite (Raymond), i lost a villager i liked. this time, though, Meringue wanted to negotiate with Francine, and although i'm missing the last snooty reaction from her, it's not like i can't get her back since i have her amiibo card.

this is gonna be a bit of an issue, though, since now i'm missing a snooty villager and a lazy one. i mean at some point i could probably replace olaf, but i really want to try to get his picture before i get rid of him.

life is hard when you want all of the villagers.

edit: so right now i have Pekoe, Stella, Frita, Apple, Cheri, Octavian, Olaf, Merengue, Raymond, and Punchy.

edit2: instead of lazy, i meant jock. i am not a smart man

Last edited:
  • Feels
Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

Gotenks

AKA Red, the Cat Philanthropist
kiwifarms.net
so today someone was in my campsite, and to my surprise, it was Merengue! and since i know that Merengue is a popular villager, and i like rubbing it in peoples' faces, i asked her to move in. i was scared because the last time i had someone move into my town from the campsite (Raymond), i lost a villager i liked. this time, though, Meringue wanted to negotiate with Francine, and although i'm missing the last snooty reaction from her, it's not like i can't get her back since i have her amiibo card.

this is gonna be a bit of an issue, though, since now i'm missing a snooty villager and a lazy one. i mean at some point i could probably replace olaf, but i really want to try to get his picture before i get rid of him.

life is hard when you want all of the villagers.

edit: so right now i have Pekoe, Stella, Frita, Apple, Cheri, Octavian, Olaf, Merengue, Raymond, and Punchy.
my dude, Punchy is lazy

Purple Pepsi

Feeling thirsty?
kiwifarms.net
Trying to get rid of a bunch of items (DIYs, clothes, furniture, random other shit) if anyone wants to catalog or take them off my hands. Turnips are currently 131 Bells, and if youd like some hybrid flowers you see, feel free to hmu and I'll deliver them to your island. Dodo code is 52Y59

Tags
None