Animal Crossing: New Horizons - It's hard to convince people that I'm not a furry after telling them I like Animal Crossing.

Sundae

Weird-Ass Puppet Dog
kiwifarms.net
Teddy is moving off my island and will be in boxes tomorrow if anyone wants him. He has the jock personality.
175px-Teddy_NLa.png

Originally I didn't want him to leave yet, as I still don't have his picture yet, however he's been on my island since I started the game, and I was planning on getting his amiibo card at some point, so I can always bring him back at some point in the future.

Reactions: HIVidaBoheme

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In regards to campsite villagers, so long as you’re willing to put the time in, you can just soft reset if you don’t want to lose the villager they suggest talking to and it’ll be a different one the next time.

• Informative
Reactions: El Porko Fako

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Anyone try out Nookazon? Good or bad experience?

I don't want to get something like hybrid flowers (because I want to enjoy the results of my labor, lol), but I have some specific household, clothing, and DIY items I want.

I currently have 11 million bells in my savings (I had a GREAT couple of turnip weeks and visits from CJ & Flick). I can fork over bells for the overpriced items on Nookazon at this point, I think. Haha.

SteelPlatedHeart

Not-So-New Guy
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

I don't want to get something like hybrid flowers (because I want to enjoy the results of my labor, lol), but I have some specific household, clothing, and DIY items I want.

I currently have 11 million bells in my savings (I had a GREAT couple of turnip weeks and visits from CJ & Flick). I can fork over bells for the overpriced items on Nookazon at this point, I think. Haha.
Hit or miss. You can find reasonable people on there, but you’re just as likely to find the crazies as well.

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Took a break and catching up with the game again. Enjoying it once more

I trade often on it. New UI update has made it much easier to organise shit without the need of third party software.

Pretty much if an update happens, expect those items to be overpriced from the get-go. Like the Pirate and Mermaid stuff is very overpriced.

I'd highly suggest you make a wishlist, people are more than willing to look at what you desire and haggle prices. If you really want to spend bells, obtain one or two rare items (which can be ordered) and do touch-trades instead. Sure you'll have to reorder the items you nabbed, but it saves you a shit ton of bells and stress. How I stuffed up my catalogue swiftly

• Informative
Reactions: StarkRavingMad

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Took a break and catching up with the game again. Enjoying it once more

I trade often on it. New UI update has made it much easier to organise shit without the need of third party software.

Pretty much if an update happens, expect those items to be overpriced from the get-go. Like the Pirate and Mermaid stuff is very overpriced.

I'd highly suggest you make a wishlist, people are more than willing to look at what you desire and haggle prices. If you really want to spend bells, obtain one or two rare items (which can be ordered) and do touch-trades instead. Sure you'll have to reorder the items you nabbed, but it saves you a shit ton of bells and stress. How I stuffed up my catalogue swiftly
Thanks for the tip!

I just completed my first transaction. Made a wish list a handful of hours ago, and someone made an offer to sell me a clothing item I wanted (the Ancient Sashed Robe that looks like Mulan's matchmaker outfit, if you were curious haha). Smaller item to test the waters with, and it went very smoothly. :)

I think I'm going to make one of those Crescent Moon Chairs eventually and then list that for selling. Holy crap, they go for a million bells a pop!

Anchors-Away

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the tip!

I just completed my first transaction. Made a wish list a handful of hours ago, and someone made an offer to sell me a clothing item I wanted (the Ancient Sashed Robe that looks like Mulan's matchmaker outfit, if you were curious haha). Smaller item to test the waters with, and it went very smoothly. :)

I think I'm going to make one of those Crescent Moon Chairs eventually and then list that for selling. Holy crap, they go for a million bells a pop!
No problem. Just be sure that the people you are trading with know that you want the select colour/s requested. I've had one or two trades in which I ended up getting the items I wanted, but the completely wrong colours.

South American Tapir

Dumb people haul trash around
kiwifarms.net
3 times in the past week, I've had 3 different villagers say they've had a falling out with Alfonso, and then send me to give him a makeup gift as an apology.

Who knew an orange alligator could be so manipulative?

Lisa Frank Sticker

kiwifarms.net
Thanks for the tip!

Glad it went well there. Was wondering about that site myself. I bought myself all the diys and have too much stuff, so pm me what you're looking for. I can craft anything as long as I have the materials (or if I don't, if you have the materials). Offer open to all in thread because I'm hella bored...

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
75 goddamn tickets to find Mallary (the least ugly snooty duck imo, idk why so many ducks have hair, really fuckin' weird). Could've just gone to a villager market but at this point getting new villagers is so rare for me that the thrill of the hunt is more fun than just getting who I'm looking for on the spot with little effort. Though I would've resorted to that after the 100th ticket since my miles were getting low.

That just leaves a smug villager and a "bird" villager (so I have all the avian species and all personalities) left to acquire. Thinking either let Cranston leave for Jacques for the two in one, or have Celia leave for Keaton and Octavian leave for Admiral.

knifewife

dr. cheesecake melendez, phd.
kiwifarms.net
weird first post after lurking so long but whatever. i've got cute lil zucker ( sadly ) in boxes if anyone wants him!
r7k8ri2nwq351.png

he seems to be one of the more popular villagers from what i've seen, so i figured i'd throw the offer out there just in case~

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Woke up this morning to play a little bit.

Found out that I have completed the Fossils, and that I finally have some purple pansies. Hell yeah! I'm still struggling to get purple hyacinths, purple tulips, black cosmos, and black lilies. And obviously blue roses.

Cabbages

We The People
kiwifarms.net
weird first post after lurking so long but whatever. i've got cute lil zucker ( sadly ) in boxes if anyone wants him!
View attachment 1453646
he seems to be one of the more popular villagers from what i've seen, so i figured i'd throw the offer out there just in case~
I'll take Zucker if the offer still stands! And if waiting until this evening for me to come invite him is an option. Either way, let me know! (feel free to message)

knifewife

kiwifarms.net
I'll take Zucker if the offer still stands! And if waiting until this evening for me to come invite him is an option. Either way, let me know! (feel free to message)
i totally would've let you take him but he's gone now. (:_(

UntimelyDhelmise

Galar Purge Survivor
kiwifarms.net
i totally would've let you take him but he's gone now. (:_(
iirc, there's a thing where if you visit someone who's had a villager recently leave they'll pop in from the void on the visitor's island if they have an unclaimed empty plot. I'm not sure of the full details but there's something along those lines that can happen. Though you might need to be registered friends (which would require a visit anyway) for it to happen.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: knifewife

StarkRavingMad

kiwifarms.net
Celeste is on my island right now. I can open up the gate for a little while (things are kind of crazy busy IRL for me). I'll open the gate up at 10pm EST (10 minutes from now) and leave it open for about an hour? Anyone interested?

If anyone visits, I have DIYs and many random items plopped next to the Museum. Feel free to take whatever! In return, if anyone could help me water some flowers (for increasing my chance of hybrids), that would be awesome.

Also, my husband has money trees. Please don't shake those, lol.

EDIT: I'll close the gate if I don't get anyone to visit in the next 20 minutes. Gate closed, as I don't have any visitors. Sorry, everyone! I need sleep at some point. Another time! :)

Last edited:

knifewife

kiwifarms.net
iirc, there's a thing where if you visit someone who's had a villager recently leave they'll pop in from the void on the visitor's island if they have an unclaimed empty plot. I'm not sure of the full details but there's something along those lines that can happen. Though you might need to be registered friends (which would require a visit anyway) for it to happen.
that's interesting! based on past experiences, i think that's actually happened a few times after i visited friend's islands and they had a villager recently leave. we were trading villagers unexpectedly that way for a while, lmao.

i'll have to give it a shot/offer next time! :biggrin:

Cryptojew

Ken Ju Kai Warrior
kiwifarms.net
I can confirm that this happens sometimes. I had Chops show up from another island after visting somebody for turnip prices, and a friend of mine got Patty months after she moved away from my place.
20200718_090847.jpg

Tags
None