Animated Atrocities Animated Atrocities #13 One Coarse Meal [Spongebob] (Re-Review) -

Someone

Stop gendering genitals!
kiwifarms.net
He really can't stand a protagonist doing a bad thing
Black and White morality is the only valid one.
And he butchered the German language.
Also, this gem from the comments section:
8:47-9:16 I can describe Viacom in one sentence: Viacom is Fucking run by the anti-Christ. XD

• Agree
Reactions: KFC and Shokew

Sanae Kochiya

afk Shrine Maiden
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Invalidates almost an entire complaint with a single line.

"It's a joke."

Yes, Enter. Half of your complaints for literally everything are because you don't like the joke.

And don't try to say that you can't have a joke as the crucial plot point, because literally everything GA stands upon is a joke. ... In many different ways.

Never change, Enter.

Piga Dgrifm

Where are those good old fashioned values?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Has he been made aware of what Casey Alexander really said - that while Plankton's suicide was supposed to be silly, it was also supposed to show Krabs went too far?
He actually showed a screen cap of that in one video, I guess he's just ignoring the second half.

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
Has he been made aware of what Casey Alexander really said - that while Plankton's suicide was supposed to be silly, it was also supposed to show Krabs went too far?
It bares repeating that suicide has been used as a joke in many classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry and the Loony Toons. Suicide is a serious matter, but I don't think it's some holy ground where comedians should never tread. Either everything is okay to laugh at or nothing is.

CMora

kiwifarms.net
It bares repeating that suicide has been used as a joke in many classic cartoons like Tom & Jerry and the Loony Toons. Suicide is a serious matter, but I don't think it's some holy ground where comedians should never tread. Either everything is okay to laugh at or nothing is.
He actually brought it up. He said that just because it was okay to do it back then doesn't mean it's okay to do it now.

No comment on how strong that argument actually is.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: kuzronk
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino