Animated Atrocities Animated Atrocities and Admirable Animation (Pre-Subforum) -

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
What is the worst video out of both series (explain)? For me:

Atrocities: Top 10 Worst Patrick's A Prick Episodes

He is very spergy here. He gets way too emotional. It showcases Enter at his worst. First of all, as usually, he personally mentions and insults episode creators. Second, his anger in the video is crazy. He starts off okay, but as the video goes on, his emotional state deteriorates. By #2, you can tell he's gone. At #1, he fucking loses it...over one line. I don't even know why he bothered uploading.

Admirable: April 9th

I didn't want to pick "Troll," that's the obvious choice. April 9th was only made so Enter could say "cart00nz r srs bi$nis." He spends only half the review actually talking about the episode, and barely any time reviewing it. He mostly complains about people saying that cartoons "are just for kids," completely missing their argument. He spends any other time summarizing the episode, only occasionally analyzing it, or even providing an opinion. Even fans have called him out for this review.

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
I'll try to be as thorough as I possibly can with these reviews since not everyone is willing to sit through them.

To summarize, TJ tries to make a kid like him, but to no avail and learns that nobody has to like everybody. Which I personally think this is an excellent moral to teach kids.

Enter's issue with this: the kid gives no reason for not liking TJ. That's it. He thinks the lesson the episode teaches is that it's acceptable to not like some one for no reason. Enter doesn't realize that some things just rub people the wrong way in a way they can't explain. Just like how a lot of people don't like Enter's voice. At some point, Enter bring up the internet (surprised?) and mentions how, as a critic, he has to deal with people not liking him.
I'm bringing this up because Pony Show had an episode just like this and yet he doesn't see it as an atrocity.
Just goes to show how much of a hypocrite he is.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
I'll try to be as thorough as I possibly can with these reviews since not everyone is willing to sit through them.

To summarize, TJ tries to make a kid like him, but to no avail and learns that nobody has to like everybody. Which I personally think this is an excellent moral to teach kids.

Enter's issue with this: the kid gives no reason for not liking TJ. That's it. He thinks the lesson the episode teaches is that it's acceptable to not like some one for no reason. Enter doesn't realize that some things just rub people the wrong way in a way they can't explain. Just like how a lot of people don't like Enter's voice. At some point, Enter bring up the internet (surprised?) and mentions how, as a critic, he has to deal with people not liking him.
I'm bringing this up because Pony Show had an episode just like this and yet he doesn't see it as an atrocity.
This review is an amazing example of how things go completely over his head. That last fact is a nice bit of Enter hypocrisy.

Eldritch

Music Snob and Gun Connoiseur
kiwifarms.net
This review is an amazing example of how things go completely over his head. That last fact is a nice bit of Enter hypocrisy.
My favorite recurring theme in his show is how he treats cartoon consistency like movie consistency. Like, he would complain it's unrealistic for Jerry the mouse to pull a giant hammer out of his pocket to hit tom.

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net

But enter was wrong that day, that kid did not grow up to be a writer for encyclopedia dramatica but in fact Gordy grew up to be me.

KFC

✈ ✈ █ █
kiwifarms.net
Another bad Admirable has to be his "3 Tales of What Could Have Been" video. He is extremely sappy in this video.

Reactions: Alan Pardew

Swiggity Swooty

Food and good doesn't rhyme.
kiwifarms.net
Second Review. Unbuckle your pants, kids. I have a lot to say about this one.

To summarize: Eddy gets a phone from Rolf and nobody believes it's cursed until weird shit starts happening to Eddy. Afterward, only Eddy is the one who believes that the phone's cursed while Double D says curses don't exist (Ed is just Ed as usual).

This episode rubs Enter the wrong way because: 1.) a character is "being abused", and 2.) characters are "acting out of character".
To explain the first reason: Enter claims to be a fan of slapstick. This episode has plenty of it. However, he thinks Eddy is being abused for no reason. Lemme explain to those of you who may have never watched E,E,&E; Eddy only wants the phone because he thinks it'll make him look cool - even after Rolf warning him that the phone was cursed. If anything, it's Eddy's own fault for being conceited.
And to explain 2; Double D's the smart guy, meaning he doesn't believe in magic and voodoo, meaning of course he'll pass off all this bullshit flying around as coincidences. But Enter feels that Double D should instead be concerned that his friend is being shat on by nature. Keep in mind, this is Ed, Edd, & Eddy, a show known for shitting on it's main characters. You can't say you like the show yet not be used to this by now. And considering how much of an ass Eddy is to Double D on a regular basis, I'm surprised he's not praising the episode for letting Eddy be the butt of the jokes.

Why I bring all his up? Because Colorful Equines did the exact same thing. And yet again, that's not counted as being an atrocity.

Blindrainbow

kiwifarms.net

Let us not forget this, this is just one his worth and the reason why can be summed up in one word: Rhyming
He just can not do it at all, without the review would be bland not worth talking about at all but without it horrible.

Edit: How could I forget his hypocrisy with his joke about shooting a child to death.

Last edited:

chimpburgers

Big league
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My take on Enter's Breadwinners review.

This was one of those reviews where I could tell Mr. Enter had jumped the shark and even some of his fans were starting to look the other way. Look how long, dragged out, uncomfortable and unfunny that pointless part with the Old Man character Enter created in this was. He sounds whiny and overly pissed off as he can't figure out why this show has ratings and a fanbase basically. I also got the impression that this is where Enter started getting his delusions that if he got enough YouTube notoriety, he could be an authority on making cartoons and having that justify his shit Growing Around idea subconciously because of his tirade about how the Breadwinners pilot got like 150k views and it got a show but no network would go to Enter to have him "fix" their problems because his videos regularly get more views than the Breadwinners pilot. His ego just oozes throughout the entire video and there's a ton of sperging too as well as him making himself be one of the biggest nostalgiatards to come around in a while.

Also he talks about how he thinks the episode he's reviewing is trying to justify rape just like what he did with that SpongeBob episode "Eek an Urchin." Seems to be a recurring theme in his videos for some reason and maybe he's been through some kind of traumatic experience in his youth we don't know about.

Last edited:

Teddy

kiwifarms.net
What is the worst video out of both series (explain)? For me:

Atrocities: Top 10 Worst Patrick's A Prick Episodes

He is very spergy here. He gets way too emotional. It showcases Enter at his worst. First of all, as usually, he personally mentions and insults episode creators. Second, his anger in the video is crazy. He starts off okay, but as the video goes on, his emotional state deteriorates. By #2, you can tell he's gone. At #1, he fucking loses it...over one line. I don't even know why he bothered uploading.

Admirable: April 9th

I didn't want to pick "Troll," that's the obvious choice. April 9th was only made so Enter could say "cart00nz r srs bi$nis." He spends only half the review actually talking about the episode, and barely any time reviewing it. He mostly complains about people saying that cartoons "are just for kids," completely missing their argument. He spends any other time summarizing the episode, only occasionally analyzing it, or even providing an opinion. Even fans have called him out for this review.

April 9th was horrible. Just because Enter likes his cartoons serious, sappy, and depressing, doesn't mean the TARGET AUDIENCE would. That's why I disliked Arthur as a kid . The show felt like a bad 80s sitcom.

And, to the cartoon ranting community's dismay, most cartoons have always been targeted to younger audiences.

The Phantom on the Hill

"Angel of Music"
kiwifarms.net
My take on Enter's Breadwinners review.

This was one of those reviews where I could tell Mr. Enter had jumped the shark and even some of his fans were starting to look the other way. Look how long, dragged out, uncomfortable and unfunny that pointless part with the Old Man character Enter created in this was. He sounds whiny and overly pissed off as he can't figure out why this show has ratings and a fanbase basically. I also got the impression that this is where Enter started getting his delusions that if he got enough YouTube notoriety, he could be an authority on making cartoons and having that justify his shit Growing Around idea subconciously because of his tirade about how the Breadwinners pilot got like 150k views and it got a show but no network would go to Enter to have him "fix" their problems because his videos regularly get more views than the Breadwinners pilot. His ego just oozes throughout the entire video and there's a ton of sperging too as well as him making himself be one of the biggest nostalgiatards to come around in a while.

Also he talks about how he thinks the episode he's reviewing is trying to justify rape just like what he did with that SpongeBob episode "Eek an Urchin." Seems to be a recurring theme in his videos for some reason and maybe he's been through some kind of traumatic experience in his youth we don't know about.
To be fair, he kinda has a point. Why would they make a series out of a YouTube video that has minimal views, especially when they're getting plenty of pitches in-house.

The Phantom on the Hill

"Angel of Music"
kiwifarms.net
Because the people who made already work in the animation industry and have worked and learned from Joe Murray a well know cartoonist in the industry.
Huh. The art definitely didn't look like someone who had truly studied the craft, but what do I know? And that's the only complaint in his review that isn't egotistical sperging but actually valid.

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
@Blindrainbow: I wonder how Joe Murray feels about his students' show. Does he like it or not?

If he does, up goes an Animated Atrocity on Rocko's Modern Life or Camp Lazlo...

Reactions: Alan Pardew
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino