Animated Atrocities Animated Atrocities and Admirable Animation (Pre-Subforum) -

Trilby

Hello faggot lovers!
kiwifarms.net
@Trilby: Not only is it too old for him, he'd have to do research to get the references, and he won't do that.
I bet, I'm only glad I was old enough for when that strip was hot.

Apparently Mars Needs Moms the book is different from the film.
Wouldn't surprise me, Berke should've knew better before he signed the check, but of course, any movie is not always going to follow the book to the letter.

• Agree
Reactions: Shokew

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't surprise me, Berke should've knew better before he signed the check, but of course, any movie is not always going to follow the book to the letter.
The Harry Potter Movies all say HI to that cold hard truth you speak - but I'm sure that's not a good example; neither are The Lord of The Rings OR the Hobbit Movies.....

• Agree
Reactions: Trilby

Johnny Bravo

Bravokin
kiwifarms.net
In response to Enter's statement that motion capture is used to "sidestep creativity": No.

Motion capture is used... stay with me here... to capture motion. Although motion capture is intended to give animated characters more fluid and realistic movement, the unfortunate reality is that most of the time the sets and character models simply won't match the action, causing characters to look as if they're floating or make them seem puppet-like.

But getting back to the point, Milo's capture motion was provided by Seth Green, a grown-ass man who looks nothing like the character he plays. Would it kill you to do a quick Google search?

Clay Claymore

kiwifarms.net
But getting back to the point, Milo's capture motion was provided by Seth Green, a grown-ass man who looks nothing like the character he plays. Would it kill you to do a quick Google search?
Considering that he couldn't do a Google search about Zatch Bell's voice actress or Cupid's first appearance in the "Fairly OddParents," I assume that he is incapable of doing just that.

DrChristianTroy

kiwifarms.net
@CuriousBystander: Motion capture is simply an updated version of rotoscoping, which had pretty much the same effect; it only worked if you wanted an unreal, mystical effect (see the walrus in "Minnie the Moocher" or the Blue Fairy in Pinocchio).
So now Enter is getting bitchy because a tool when creating animation isn't what he likes. He is going to lose his shit if he ever watches A Scanner Darkly.

StateOfMind

The hamster that ate your trefoils.
kiwifarms.net
Whoops, sorry. That should have been obvious. In that case yes, you should make a thread.
On a side-note the video is actually working. But sadly it's loading terribly since it's ZippCast, of course.
Hmmm...alright.
Are we like the only ones online now..?

Steamboat_Bill

Going to beat the record of the Robert E. Lee
kiwifarms.net
If he thinks this is annoying he hasn't even scraped the barrels of shows designed to pander to the Youth of Today. (Yo Yogi, anyone? And I could probably think of something even worse if I put my mind to it.)

He could suffer less from repetitiveness if he went for easy targets made before he was born - Bucky and Pepito, Paddy the Pelican, anything on Jerry Beck's Cartoon Dump show. Or try something that nobody thinks sucks. But he has no new opinions - thus...

Also... didn't Hey Arnold! do that same plot? I remember an episode where Arnold and Gerald play hooky and get the worst of it, while the kids who stayed at school got the best of it. Are you going to do that as an atrocity?

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino