Enterbots AnimatedJames, because fart fetishism cures depression. -

The Jumping Dwarf

I'm offendered if misgendered
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot I could say about James Barkley, AKA AnimatedJames, but I'll just let our wiki article do the talking.

http://entersphere.shoutwiki.com/wiki/AnimatedJames

In short: AnimatedJames is a somewhat popular YouTube animator who really hates Teen Titans Go!, and has made an animation which features the writers getting killed. He also created a series featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and My Little pony characters fighting, which begs the question of why his brain didn't implode from the autism when he concieved the idea.

For God knows what reason, he recently decided to publicly come out and say that he whacks it to farts. Since then he has claimed that erotic fart discussions and roleplaying have gotten him out depression. As one commenter in his incredibly disturbing fetish DeviantArt said, "even Andrew Dobson tries to hide his fetish art".

Do note that, like Mr. Enter, he has his fair share of fantards, and some of them have already left bumblasted comments in DeviantArt complaining about people making fun of him for his fetish and the existence of the wiki article. It might be worth looking into that.

c-no

Psalty
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot I could say about James Barkley, AKA AnimatedJames, but I'll just let our wiki article do the talking.

http://mrenter.shoutwiki.com/wiki/AnimatedJames

In short: AnimatedJames is a somewhat popular YouTube animator who really hates Teen Titans Go!, and has made an animation which features the writers getting killed. He also created a series featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and My Little pony characters fighting, which begs the question of why his brain didn't implode from the autism when he concieved the idea.

For God knows what reason, he recently decided to publicly come out and say that he whacks it to farts. Since then he has claimed that erotic fart discussions and roleplaying have gotten him out depression. As one commenter in his incredibly disturbing fetish DeviantArt said, "even Andrew Dobson tries to hide his fetish art".

Do note that, like Mr. Enter, he has his fair share of fantards, and some of them have already left bumblasted comments in DeviantArt complaining about people making fun of him for his fetish and the existence of the wiki article. It might be worth looking into that.
Pretty A-Log of him to make an animation of writers getting killed just because he has some sperging hate against Teen Titans Go!. As for revealing his fetish, he should of taken precautions since he just showed his power level to those beyond the fetish he's into.

You know, having read this topic and looking at his art. I have to ask, "Why does he get off on farts?"
The world may never know. Really, such a thing is disgusting.

• Agree
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

Jewelsmakerguy

(Cheesy 80s music intensifies)
kiwifarms.net
Pretty A-Log of him to make an animation of writers getting killed just because he has some sperging hate against Teen Titans Go!. As for revealing his fetish, he should of taken precautions since he just showed his power level to those beyond the fetish he's into.

The world may never know. Really, such a thing is disgusting.
Honestly, if anyone were come out and say they had a foot fetish or were a furry. I wouldn't put that past them (Make fun of/be grossed out by that sure, but those are just common fetishes almost 70% of the internet have).

It's when you include things like farts/shit and inflation that I have to start questioning why the hell you'd want to share that with the general populace.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino