Enterbots AnimatedJames, because fart fetishism cures depression. -

• The Kiwi Farms is running a Fediverse Node, which is like Twitter but decentralized between many individual providers, similar to email. Feel free to sign up and follow me. There are many more services we federate with, and you will see all that content with one account. (Feedback thread.)

Maintenance is concluded.

Toy_Bon-Bon

Don't let those eyelashes fool you.
kiwifarms.net
They take everything so seriously. Like how rocks are flat on the ground. Seriously? And how the dragon was mean to the pink one by standing on her home on a map.
Maybe they're trying to pull off cynical humor or something?

C-Bear

kiwifarms.net
Turns out Jame's didn't create the characters without them knowing, as it's based on internet friends;
posting here in case it's in the video, because that will be a refutable point.
"This was the first time I visited one of my internet friends, let alone 2 of them. I hopefully plan on visiting the rest of the cast of "Seniors", that is if the entire female cast, including Natalie, Carole, Minnie, and Arthur, will allow me to."

This doesn't change the other example someone posted though, we're he stated he created the fetish art without his friend's consent.

El Rodrigo

...what the fuck is the poster below me doing?
kiwifarms.net
I told Abomdosnow to set the video to private for now, because I could see James' fans believing that that was the video I was "hyping up," as opposed to the more formal analysis I premiered in my most recent stream. I'm adding a few more details to the video from events that have taken place since then, such as the Twitter feud and now this post he made about me, mariotehplumber, and Abomdosnow on his website, so that's why the video is taking longer to be uploaded than I said it would.

I want to make sure that the video is irrefutable in every way possible. It needs to be good enough to the point where even James' blind fanboys receive a wake-up call and realize that James' actions on the internet are completely ridiculous and abhorrent. Nobody can look past the fact that a 22-year-old man is dating a 16-year-old girl and how wrong that is, nor can they look past the various subtle hints to his fetish(es) included in his wildly popular "Sonic VS MLP" series, such as when Tails receives a needless prostate exam from a unicorn, and Amy pulling herself out of a pony's anus only to be covered in a layer of liquid shit.

If anybody has any ideas as to what else I should cover that I haven't already covered in the video (which you can see via my Twitch channel's past broadcasts/highlights), please feel free to let me know. I appreciate all of your help, and I'm very glad to be apart of this community. Very rarely is it seen that people are able to pick up on autistic behavior like what James Barkley, Mr. Enter, Dr. Wolf, etc. have showcased.

Oh darn, I rather got a good laugh out of that video, I was actually pretending that Chris Farley's ghost was watching it and yelling in rage.
I don't suppose you got an alternate link to it, do you?

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino